Conquer Club

A prize of a years premium membership...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:59 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
bryguy wrote:wonder why most of u are posting here when u dont even LIVE in the US, oh and yes a plane hit the pentagon, if u would have watched fox news that day u would have seen it

THAT is not even possible. There were no news crews anywhere near the pentagon on 911 until after the "plane" hit. :roll:

FOX or otherwise.

Agreed.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:10 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
bryguy wrote:wonder why most of u are posting here when u dont even LIVE in the US, oh and yes a plane hit the pentagon, if u would have watched fox news that day u would have seen it

THAT is not even possible. There were no news crews anywhere near the pentagon on 911 until after the "plane" hit. :roll:

FOX or otherwise.

except this one

http://thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:11 pm

xtratabasco wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

FOX or otherwise.

except this one

The object had already hit, and the cameras were not a news team, it was the Pentagons security cameras...

So you are wrong.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby F1fth on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:17 pm

I'm sorry to say, Dancing, that you are not a troll. You make too many valid arguments and are quite logical in your reasonings. I know that this may be hard to hear, but you're not a degenerate hate-mongerer. You're quite a... decent person. :shock:

In my book at least. :lol:

Xtra, you say that these people we just blindly follow instead of thinking for ourselves, and yet you so easily swallow up these ridiculous videos on youtube from people who have no credibility whatsoever and are just sensationalist fools. You never even stop to question them. You never even stop to figure out what you even know for yourself, otherwise you'd - heaven forbid - post your opinions. :shock:

Get a clue, man.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:19 pm

F1fth wrote:I'm sorry to say, Dancing, that you are not a troll. You make too many valid arguments and are quite logical in your reasonings. I know that this may be hard to hear, but you're not a degenerate hate-mongerer. You're quite a... decent person. :shock:

Xtra, you say that these people we just blindly follow instead of thinking for ourselves, and yet you so easily swallow up these ridiculous videos on youtube from people who have no credibility whatsoever and are just sensationalist fools. You never even stop to question them. You never even stop to figure out what you even know for yourself, otherwise you'd - heaven forbid - post your opinions. :shock:

Get a clue, man.

then show us the pics, then all shut up.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby F1fth on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:22 pm

xtratabasco wrote:
F1fth wrote:I'm sorry to say, Dancing, that you are not a troll. You make too many valid arguments and are quite logical in your reasonings. I know that this may be hard to hear, but you're not a degenerate hate-mongerer. You're quite a... decent person. :shock:

Get a clue, man.

Why is my job to prove what I'm saying? You're the one who's making the outrageous claim and quoting videos of SPECULATION as proof. The burden of proof is upon you, my friend

Corporal F1fth

Postby Napoleon Ier on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:22 pm

Like we said : thats irrelevant extra, because there were no cameras to film it, but there were eyewitnesses, but there is irrefutable evidence that the WTCs were smacked with planes
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Location: Exploiting the third world's genetic plant resources.

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:23 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

FOX or otherwise.

except this one

The object had already hit, and the cameras were not a news team, it was the Pentagons security cameras...

So you are wrong.

ok I didnt see that.

but these would have shown the pictures

(After 9:37 a.m.) September 11, 2001: FBI Confiscates Film of Pentagon Crash An employee at a gas station located across the street from the Pentagon servicing military personnel later says the stationā€™s security cameras should have recorded the moment of impact. However, he says, ā€œIā€™ve never seen what the pictures looked like. The FBI was here within minutes and took the film.ā€ (McKelway 12/11/2001) A security camera atop a hotel close to the Pentagon also records the impact. Hotel employees watch the film several times before the FBI confiscates the video. (Gertz and Scarborough 9/21/2001) The Justice Department will refuse to release the footage, claiming that if they did it might provide intelligence to someone who would want to harm the US, but some Pentagon officials say they see no national security value to the video. (CNN 3/7/2002) The gas station footage and video taken from one nearby hotel, the Doubletree, will eventually be released in 2006, but do not show much (see September 13, 2006-Early December) This video was never released.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:24 pm

OHMIGOD!!!

Did Xtra just admit he was incorrect!?!?!

And I made him do it???

I think I just shat myself.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby F1fth on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:28 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:OHMIGOD!!!

Did Xtra just admit he was incorrect!?!?!

And I made him do it???

I think I just shat myself.

Surely he did not. The government hacked into Xtra's account and wrote that message.

Corporal F1fth

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:28 pm

F1fth wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:

Get a clue, man.

Why is my job to prove what I'm saying? You're the one who's making the outrageous claim and quoting videos of SPECULATION as proof. The burden of proof is upon you, my friend

fine, dont show us the pics of the 757 this government says hit the pentagon and vaporized, nobody else can either, including said government. :shock:

now why do you and others keep taking this thread off track?

your pretty fucked up.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby F1fth on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:34 pm

I'm fucked up? For calling you out on your shit? Last time I checked, this thread was about a plane hitting the Pentagon. I said that you cannot prove that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon. Isn't that on-topic?

Corporal F1fth

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:38 pm

F1fth wrote:I'm fucked up? For calling you out on your shit? Last time I checked, this thread was about a plane hitting the Pentagon. I said that you cannot prove that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon. Isn't that on-topic?

yes, I cannot find any pictures of the 757 that this government says hit the pentagon, and nobody else will or can either.

as to the speculation, the video clip I offered goes into great details about different theories that could anwser his questions.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:39 pm

Iz Man wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
Iz Man wrote:With all due respect Guis (and I mean that).......

Do we really need another thread perpetuating this nonsense?

Thats not the point of this thread. Its a thread just to once and for all Xtra does not have the balls to answer even the simplest of questions.

Guis,
I'm with you on your intentions here, and I know we've had our disagreements......

But will you allow me just one "I told you so"?

most dont care about speculation about this, if you do, then go google it.

I answered the question and he dosent want to watch it.

you can lead an ass to water but you cant make him drink.

so your told you so, is no big deal, only to you and a handful of sheep and asses.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Guiscard on Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:52 pm

So in conclusion to this thread:

Xtrabasco cannot explain in his own words why the government would use a missile when a plane was readily available.

Mods if you wanna lock this feel free. I think my work here is done.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:04 pm

Guiscard wrote:So in conclusion to this thread:

Xtrabasco cannot explain in his own words why the government would use a missile when a plane was readily available.

yes it is

Even though your speculation is no fan fair and your question is moot,
I bet you watch the video I posted later.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Snorri1234 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:09 pm

xtratabasco wrote:

I bet he won't.

Private Snorri1234

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:18 pm

Snorri1234 wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:

I bet he won't.

he already did.

Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:19 pm

Cool....

Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Guiscard on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:19 pm

xtratabasco wrote:

yes it is

Nope. 0 points. Perhaps you fail to grasp what the point of this thread has been, Xtra. I know that a plane crashed into the Pentagon. I don't feel the need to watch any more videos, read any bullshit articles from http://www.conspiracyalienszionistconquest_news.com or delve through any blindly posted and badly argued walls of google cop-and-paste text. I'm perfectly happy for you to refer to me as one of the 'sheeple'.

The point of this thread was to call you out. And I succeeded.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:25 pm

I actually clicked the link. :oops: :lol:
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:25 pm

Guiscard wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:

yes it is

Nope. 0 points. Perhaps you fail to grasp what the point of this thread has been, Xtra. I know that a plane crashed into the Pentagon. I don't feel the need to watch any more videos, read any bullshit articles from http://www.conspiracyalienszionistconquest_news.com or delve through any blindly posted and badly argued walls of google cop-and-paste text. I'm perfectly happy for you to refer to me as one of the 'sheeple'.

The point of this thread was to call you out. And I succeeded.

call me out??? on speculation like this???

youve been playing to make believe games with your make believe friends.

your last post is laughable at best and your wrong again,

proof you ask?

it wasnt cuzz I couldnt, It was cuzz I wont write a 3 page exposa for you.

You told me you werent going to take my proof that I gave you, so its on you.

now in your free time, and since we got this out of the way, why dont you share pictures of the 757 that hit the pentagon and vaporized with all the debris and such......

that is if you can.

go get you some money. :lol: :lol:
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:27 pm

xtraconspiracy wrote:now in your free time, and since we got this out of the way, why dont you share pictures of the 757 that hit the pentagon and vaporized with all the debris and such......

I DID! NOW GIVE MY MONEY! :evil:
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:34 pm

Guiscard wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:

yes it is

I know that a plane crashed into the Pentagon.

and this is why you and your friends are conflicted, because you cant prove it.

Corporal xtratabasco

Postby hecter on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:59 pm

hecter wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
hecter wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
hecter wrote:The sent planes at the WTC because they wanted a good reason to have them suddenly destroyed. What it is, I don't know, but they had one! And the planes, let's say, did Y damage each. With the pentagon, there is a lot of classified stuff in there, important figures, expensive shit, ect. They just wanted the pentagon to look damaged. They wanted X damage dealt the the pentagon. X < Y. They didn't want a lot of the people and equipment in the pentagon seriously hurt, but they wanted the WTC gone. Hence why they didn't send in a plane into the pentagon, but they did for the WTC.

The above comments do not reflect my true feelings toward 9/11 and is just an attempt to get a free prem

Best effort yet, to be honest... but still obviously crap. If they had full control of a plane they could have crashed it any way they wanted, and used explosions to do exactly the amount of damage they required. In fact, they wouldn't even have needed explosives. They could have plowed the plane into the lawn and said 'hey guys, look how close they came...' for exactly the same dramatic effect. :D

Best attempt yet from someone who doesn't even believe...

Tee hee, thanks. Let's keep it up, shall we?

Have you ever flown a fucking plane? Those 757's are IMPOSSIBLE, and I do mean impossible, to fly without the on board computer. I'd like to see anybody crash a plane into a building with that much accuracy. The WTC would be much easier because it's a giant stick in the ground, really high, you can fly into it horizontally. With the pentagon, it's MUCH lower to the ground, one wrong calculation, you overshoot the pentagon and go into some completely wrong target. A missile is small and manuverable, can deal the exact amount of damage to exactly where they want it. It's much easier to sit in the control room, looking at the satalite image on the screen, and say "Send X yield here." rather than sitting in the cockpit of a plane with a bunch of freaked out passengers saying "SHIT!!! GO DOWN GO DOWN!! Don't overshoot or undershoot the target! Careful dude, BE FUCKING CAREFUL!!!" and deal a seemingly random damage to someplace that they might not want it.

Nope... Already explained in the post before. The 'missile' did a fairly small amount of damage to the Pentagon. Surely it was the vulnerability that counted in this case, as a missile could have done a fairly unlimited amount of damage. They could have plowed the 747 into the ground anywhere within a mile and still have claimed the 'fear factor' and the manipulation Xtra claims.

And you're still stuck with a missing plane full of passengers somewhere very close to the pentagon.

No point using a missile. Just use the plane you've already hijacked nearby.

http://www.oilempire.us/graphics/pentagon_map1.jpg
There's a map of the area around the pentagon. You have army bases, a cemetery, roads, water... It would be way too hard to try and manuver a plane of that size to hit something near the pentagon (though not the pentagon it's self) and still not hit anything valuable or that would seriously disrupt the flow of the government. Remember, the pentagon is extremely valuable to the government, and completely open communications to it is of utmost importance. Also remember, a small amount of damage to that area is what they want. Best way to achieve that is a low yield missile.

Offer a rebuttal or buy me prem!
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,