Conquer Club

Supporting the Troops is just a motto on a bumper sticker

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do governments take care of their returning soldiers

Total votes : 0

Supporting the Troops is just a motto on a bumper sticker

Postby xtratabasco on Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:19 pm

I heard there will be a program on CNN tonight talking about the many failures with the VA. There are some Vets here who believe that the VA does not have any problems and the vets are to blame for their own problems including being homeless. depression, alcohalism and drug abuse. This program should change minds and show the complete failure and breakdown of the VA and the truth about how this government and the citizens really support the troops.

Vetrans agaisnt the VA is a 2 hour program that will be on air tonight and replayed 3 times through the night I believe they said it would start at 8-10 eastern central time.

I myself dont have cable, I heard this on an internet radio program.

Vetrans for constitutional Law

631-474-4261
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:47 am

just as I thought....

support the troops is a fading bumper sticker....

nobody gives a damn
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby MeDeFe on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:02 am

Doesn't anyone think it's amazing that there is no conspiracy theory in this thread?
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Beastly on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:14 am

I think it's amazing that if someone is passionate about a belief they get a bunch of unnecessary comments from other people about them.. MEFE stay on topic or don't reply.

The US government should take care of all the soldiers when they arrive home, and if they don't make it threw the war, the family should be compensated. War is stupid, unless it's over land! Then it is necessary....
Corporal 1st Class Beastly

Postby Norse on Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:26 am

MeDeFe wrote:Doesn't anyone think it's amazing that there is no conspiracy theory in this thread?

MaDeFe, you're beginning to annoy me.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,