Conquer Club

2,000 reward for the best Ron Paul 60 second add

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:44 am

Dekloren wrote:<3 Ron Paul.

9/11 was an inside job!

http://www,prisonplanet.com

Few of us realize this. Please don't disturb the sheep. :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Neutrino on Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:58 am

I would be far more inclined to believe any of the stuff that you claim to have occurred if you actually had a good number of facts to back it up. As it is, all you have is a few articles from people who have no experience in metallurgy or weapon technology claiming they know better than a huge number of actual experts in those fields.
Also, the sheer number of logical holes in the theory is a huge impediment to getting your point across. Why didn't te government just assassinate all the original conspiracy theorists before the movement really started? Where are all the workers that wired the WTC with explosives? In fact, how did they manage to set the entire thing up in 2 days? etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Essentially all you are acomplishing with your ill-supported arguments and your insistence on calling everyone not sharing your view "sheep" is ensuring that few, if any, will ever join you.
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:57 am

Neutrino wrote:I would be far more inclined to believe any of the stuff that you claim to have occurred if you actually had a good number of facts to back it up. As it is, all you have is a few articles from people who have no experience in metallurgy or weapon technology claiming they know better than a huge number of actual experts in those fields.
Also, the sheer number of logical holes in the theory is a huge impediment to getting your point across. Why didn't te government just assassinate all the original conspiracy theorists before the movement really started? Where are all the workers that wired the WTC with explosives? In fact, how did they manage to set the entire thing up in 2 days? etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Essentially all you are acomplishing with your ill-supported arguments and your insistence on calling everyone not sharing your view "sheep" is ensuring that few, if any, will ever join you.

Logic man, logic!

4 hijacked planes used as "missiles" and the world's top military defense doesn't respond. :roll:

2 days? It would take much longer than that to plant the explosive needed to bring down building 7 (much less the towers) yet building 7 was "pulled" ON 911. How is this possible unless the explosives were already in place.

I'm telling you, anyone who looks at ALL the facts, excludes the media/government lies will no doubt come to the conclusion that 911 was set up. It was a staged event to get the American people behind a war. Most people don't want to believe that our own government would do such a thing.... as I'm sure there were many Germans who wanted to believe Hitler was going to "keep them safe".

911 has been used to erode our civil liberties. And the sheep say,"For safety from terrorists we will give them up".
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby unriggable on Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:49 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
Dekloren wrote:<3 Ron Paul.

9/11 was an inside job!

http://www,prisonplanet.com

Few of us realize this. Please don't disturb the sheep. :wink:

We're too busy pushing forward with shit that matters.
Cook unriggable

Postby Frigidus on Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:58 pm

I saw the thread and I thought that xtra was unbanned. Close call.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby unriggable on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:01 pm

Frigidus wrote:I saw the thread and I thought that xtra was unbanned. Close call.

Same here. All I could think was "Time to make way for this more shit"
Cook unriggable

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:22 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
Neutrino wrote:I would be far more inclined to believe any of the stuff that you claim to have occurred if you actually had a good number of facts to back it up. As it is, all you have is a few articles from people who have no experience in metallurgy or weapon technology claiming they know better than a huge number of actual experts in those fields.

911 has been used to erode our civil liberties. And the sheep say,"For safety from terrorists we will give them up".

Says the person, who just a year ago was GWB's biggest ballwasher and was more than happy to give away his civil liberties.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:25 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Says the person, who just a year ago was GWB's biggest ballwasher and was more than happy to give away his civil liberties.

Could you keep your personal life out of this? And I was never that big of a fan of Bush.

2000 Primaries I voted for McCain.

2000 General election I voted for Bush ( hey, it was either that or Gore the bore)

2004 After watching the DNC (hoping they would say something to get me to vote for them) I voted lesser of 2 evil's Bush, again.

2008 Primaries I will vote for Ron Paul

2008 General election I will either vote for Ron Paul or write him in. :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Neutrino on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:50 pm

jay_a2j wrote:

Logic man, logic!

4 hijacked planes used as "missiles" and the world's top military defense doesn't respond. :roll:

But were they prepared for these planes to be used as missiles?
How many planes, each year, are hijacked by major terrorist organizations and smashed into the tallest buildings in the world? I'm willing to bet very few. When it became apparent the planes were hijacked, do you think this would have been the option foremost in the aircraft controller's minds? I continue to be willing to bet no.
Since we assume that the controllers assumed that large explosions, collapsing buildings and ~3000 deaths would not be the final result of this situation, why would they have any reason to advise that the military to scramble fighters to shoot the planes down? The majority of plane hijackings would either end peacefully, or with a SWAT team and several civilan casualties, I would imagine. Either way, minimal casualties are the objective.
How exactly does pre-emptively slamming several laser-locked missiles into these planes fall under the heading of "minimal casualties" especially when explosions, fire and thousands of deaths were pretty far from everyone's minds?

jay_a2j wrote:2 days? It would take much longer than that to plant the explosive needed to bring down building 7 (much less the towers) yet building 7 was "pulled" ON 911. How is this possible unless the explosives were already in place.

I was referring to the weekend before 9/11 when apparently it was closed down. That would have been the perfect time to set the place up, except no-one saw the several thousand workers necessary to place these explosives. Even if it was done over weeks or months prior, why are there no reports of odd people messing around inside the building's superstructure?
In fact, why have none of these potentially thousands of people come forward, after the fact, to admit their part in it? They would make millions, become an instant celebrity and sooth their conscience.

And don't tell me that no-one is willing to risk it. People have shot celebrities point blank, knowing they'd be caught, just for the fame. Why should these people be any different?

jay_a2j wrote:911 has been used to erode our civil liberties.

That, I admit, is true. However, the possibility of an opportunistic, rather than criminal government remains open.
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:15 am

Even if it was done over weeks or months prior, why are there no reports of odd people messing around inside the building's superstructure?

Some have, of course you won't see it on NBC News. But I have seen video of eye witnesses who heard unusual noises coming from EMPTY floors in the towers that weekend before 911.

In fact, why have none of these potentially thousands of people come forward, after the fact, to admit their part in it?

I don't know, my guess would be they'd rather stay alive. :roll:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby The1exile on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:38 am

jay_a2j wrote:In fact, why have none of these potentially thousands of people come forward, after the fact, to admit their part in it?

Yeah, the leprechaun told me he'd kill me if I told people he existed.

Seriously jay, the "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" style line there is good for a joke but just sad when it's the actual basis for an argument.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby Neutrino on Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:25 am

jay_a2j wrote:
In fact, why have none of these potentially thousands of people come forward, after the fact, to admit their part in it?

Neutrino wrote:And don't tell me that no-one is willing to risk it. People have shot celebrities point blank, knowing they'd be caught, just for the fame. Why should these people be any different?

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:13 am

The1exile wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:In fact, why have none of these potentially thousands of people come forward, after the fact, to admit their part in it?

Seriously jay, the "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" style line there is good for a joke but just sad when it's the actual basis for an argument.

I could tell you but then someone will kill me. That's a little different.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Snorri1234 on Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:58 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
The1exile wrote:

Yes and since everyone is in on it, (seriously, I think the whole government knows about it,) you would be silenced before actually being able to spread your story.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:53 pm

Snorri1234 wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
The1exile wrote:

Yes and since everyone is in on it, (seriously, I think the whole government knows about it,) you would be silenced before actually being able to spread your story.

Something as blatantly ridiculous as the governments story about 911 has produced too many people who think for themselves as to kill them all off before..."it spreads".
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby heavycola on Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:01 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Could you keep your personal life out of this? And I was never that big of a fan of Bush.

What absolute nonsense. You used to spit and rail at the 'bush bashers' in here. You may have no short-term memory but some of us do. Christ, i even linked to your bush-rubbin' posts in some other thread when you tried this.

And face it - you and your tinfoil hat buddies believe what you do because:

a) it makes you feel important to be part of an 'enlightened' minority (notice all the references to 'sheep', 'sheeple', etc in your recent posts... in fact look at your suggestion in this thread that your life may be at risk because of the dangerous knowledge you posess)
b) the crushing banality of life is relieved somewhat by the idea that there are dark forces at work, controlling everything, rather than the bumbling collection of wallies and faulted, moneygrabbing human beings that EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEE are in power everywhere. Maybe it is also reassuring.
c) And i think b) leads back to a).

I have not charged you for this session.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Ettin on Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:58 pm

2004 After watching the DNC (hoping they would say something to get me to vote for them) I voted lesser of 2 evil's Bush, again.

Wait...I must be missing something. You think that the government, headed by Bush, blew up the World Trade Center. But...he was the lesser of two evils? I have to be missing something. Like seriously, no sarcasm.
Corporal 1st Class Ettin

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:26 pm

Ettin wrote:

Wait...I must be missing something. You think that the government, headed by Bush, blew up the World Trade Center. But...he was the lesser of two evils? I have to be missing something. Like seriously, no sarcasm.

2004 was..."before I woke up"
:wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Neutrino on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:54 pm

Jay, you still haven't answered my question.
To pull off a conspiracy of that size, tens of thousands of people would have had to be involved. Why is it then that precisely 0 of them have come forward? Sure, that would entail no little risk, but throught recorded history people have sacrificed themselves for what they believe in. Why should this group of people be exempt from basic human nature?

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:59 pm

Neutrino wrote:Jay, you still haven't answered my question.
To pull off a conspiracy of that size, tens of thousands of people would have had to be involved. Why is it then that precisely 0 of them have come forward? Sure, that would entail no little risk, but throught recorded history people have sacrificed themselves for what they believe in. Why should this group of people be exempt from basic human nature?

Seriously, watch ZEITGEIST - The Movie (in other thread). There is a force, a powerful force running the planet. The media is helping them achieve their agenda. Really, a must watch film....it would have opened my eyes, if they hadn't already recently been open. :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Frigidus on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:24 pm

jay_a2j wrote:

Seriously, watch ZEITGEIST - The Movie (in other thread). There is a force, a powerful force running the planet. The media is helping them achieve their agenda. Really, a must watch film....it would have opened my eyes, if they hadn't already recently been open. :wink:

How can you be sure that the guy who made Zeitgeist doesn't have an agenda and is using the movie to create doubt in your mind? It's far more likely than the entire planet being controlled from the shadows for the last who knows how many years.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:26 pm

Frigidus wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

How can you be sure that the guy who made Zeitgeist doesn't have an agenda and is using the movie to create doubt in your mind? It's far more likely than the entire planet being controlled from the shadows for the last who knows how many years.

60+ years... I think (according to the movie)
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby heavycola on Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:38 am

jay_a2j wrote:

Questions (unless I am on ignore - you ignored my last post):

a) what is this 'powerful force's agenda?
b) I work in the media - am I helping them achieve whatever a) is?
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Skittles! on Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:46 am

jay_a2j wrote:
Frigidus wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

60+ years... I think (according to the movie)

Did you watch ALL of it, Jay? You wouldn't like it that much when it says Christianity is just a farce aswell.
Private Skittles!

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:16 am

heavycola wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Questions (unless I am on ignore - you ignored my last post):

a) what is this 'powerful force's agenda?
b) I work in the media - am I helping them achieve whatever a) is?

a) A One World Government. (Among other things) Population of no more than 500,000 people....on the planet! Which I believe is demonic and what Satan offered Jesus in the desert. (To be in control of the NWO)

b) Probably, without knowing it.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,