Conquer Club

Who would the world elect?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby suggs on Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:44 pm

Ideally, Chas and Dave.
Or for the Yanks, perhaps Chevy Chase.
Norse wrote:But, alas, you are all cock munching rent boys, with an IQ that would make my local spaco clinic blush.
Sergeant 1st Class suggs

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:56 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:Interesting, Ron Paul is also leading in Iraq and Iran who have also been known to elect psychos to office. Good thing N. Korea wasn't allowed to vote he'd probably be leading there too.

Since when has Iran or Iraq (until recently) had free elections? :roll:

Yeah, the people in N. Korea would most likely vote in a heartless dictator like the one they now have. :roll:

Well it's funny, because the guy Iraq elected when they did have free elections was basically the same as what they'd always had. Someone who's pro Iran and against rights.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Iliad on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:28 am

Ever noticed how Ron paul has so much popularing on the internet yet in polls he is faring ...well pretty shit
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby Guiscard on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:39 pm

Iliad wrote:Ever noticed how Ron paul has so much popularing on the internet yet in polls he is faring ...well pretty shit

Yes. About 8 posts ago.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,