Conquer Club

Someone Unbann Xtra!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Unban Xtra!

Total votes : 0

Postby Tyr on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:12 pm

just checking
most people who want to share their veiws with you dont want you to share yours with them
Cadet Tyr

Postby Backglass on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:11 pm

Norse wrote:Enlighten me, as to what is particularly "adult" or "educated" about what has been thrown at him in the past?

Well, obviously you have never participated in any of his conspiracy threads or you would know what I am talking about.

No surprise really as it would take a bit of actual effort instead of just hurling about your quaint insults from centuries past.

Norse wrote:Pathetic is a certainty.

Feel better now? You really should see a therapist about your inferiority complex. You really aren't the loser your parents said you were.

Norse wrote:I know many people who are dyslexic and highly educated....

As do I. Senor Xtra is obviously not one of them. ;)

Norse wrote:You and your weak-minded buddies....<snip typical drunken ranting>...much like the school-yard idiot, who thinks it is tough to pick on the person who is by himself, with your pussy friends backing you up.

"School-yard idiot"? "Poncy" & "Faggy" indeed. :lol:

Norse wrote:You find him funny? That is very odd.

Not really. I find you funny too, much like a I find monkeys funny. Especially the Viking Monkeys, sad as they are.

Norse wrote:I thought you were the adult, educated one here? Maybe if you were as intelligent as you profess to be, then you would be able to present him with a solid, unrefutable case.

Been there, Done that. "Please go back and re-read" - Xtratabasco

Norse wrote:Sounds to me as though it is another case of self-congratulated back-patting among the metro-yuppies on this site that has lead you to believe that you are in some way credible.

"Metro-Yuppies", huh. Well, I am not a sheep herder, that much is true. Good luck on the farm though. I hear that hoof & mouth disease really sucks. :lol:

Norse wrote:Why is it that every Brit knows yank slang, but not the other way around?

Hmmm...I wonder why that is? I'll bet you can figure it out if you try really hard. ;)

Norse wrote:I'm hoping that you will be the 5th limp-wrister to burst into tears this weekend.

"limp wrister". How very "poncy". :lol:

Back to the school yard Francis.
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby Iliad on Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:16 am

Norse wrote:
Backglass wrote:
Or maybe because they are educated adults who think he is a xenophobic, racist blowhard who thinks government agents hide behind every tree? ;)

Enlighten me, as to what is particularly "adult" or "educated" about what has been thrown at him in the past? I would even go as far as to say that most comments made to him were in fact "Stoopid", and the adult members who were pitted against him had nothing other than facecious, sarcasm in response to his threads.

What I find amusing, is the fact that you actually believe in what you have just said...denial? Inadequacy? Both maybe?

Pathetic is a certainty.

This would certainly explain his lack of education. I do hope he gets help for his learning disability soon so that he can at least graduate High School.

I know many people who are dyslexic and highly educated....albeit they need a little longer to read any written passages. Your ignorance is truely magnificent. And what is more, at least he has an excuse for his poorly written passages.

What is yours? :wink:

I don't think anyone is offended by his comments at all. Rather, he is laughed at and mocked for his loony theories. He is like the pinhead at the circus calling everyone around him stupid. :lol:

This goes to prove my point perfectly. You and your weak-minded buddies do not feel as though you have to enter into debate with points of issue that you disagree with, but would prefer to launch attacks, much like the school-yard idiot, who thinks it is tough to pick on the person who is by himself, with your pussy friends backing you up.

You find him funny? That is very odd. I thought you were the adult, educated one here? Maybe if you were as intelligent as you profess to be, then you would be able to present him with a solid, unrefutable case.

Sounds to me as though it is another case of self-congratulated back-patting among the metro-yuppies on this site that has lead you to believe that you are in some way credible.

A sad state of affairs for you, I imagine.

Nope..."nowt" at all. I look forward to more of his idiocy! :lol:

Ignorance yet again.

Why is it that every Brit knows yank slang, but not the other way around?

Nowt = nothing, so you have misused this here...not that I expect you will lose sleep over this.

Anyhoo, I'll let you stew over this.

I'm hoping that you will be the 5th limp-wrister to burst into tears this weekend. :D

We did argue. Over and over again. We showed him unrefutable case after unrefutable case. And what did he do:
"LOL go back and re-read"
"Those are just bots"
"Those are planted"

He pretty much ignored the points and even changed his point of view which I think Backglass caught him on.
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby heavycola on Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:25 am

Norse wrote:
wicked wrote:Well it's 100% to 0% in the mod squad poll to keep him banned. :wink:

I can't see why anyone would have a problem with Xtra really.

If you can't stomach his theories....don't read them. Simple as that.

What annoys me, is the fact that a predominantly insecure type of person (No names, but you all know the type to which I refer) feel as though they have to jump aboard a band-wagon that is anti-xtra, possibly to boost there own self-confidence, or to feel accepted as a part of the wider community of the poncey.

By jumping onto an xtra thread and saying "OMG!! Xtra u r like stoopid!" You feel as though you have earned a poncey-point.

I also dislike the way in which his spelling is scrutinised by this weak-minded collective as well. Maybe some of you don't know that he is dyslexic, maybe some of you do.

In conclusion, if you are really offended by what xtra has to say, as opposed to putting up a nonchelant, obnoxious barrier to him to earn yourself another few vital poncey-points (and possibly a faggy-bonus if you're lucky), then you have some serious, deep seated issues.

Let the man get on his soap-box and blow off a little steam, nowt wrong with that.

Norse your tolerance, inclusivity and general concern for the little guy are all to be applauded. As a limp-wristed bleeding heart i am touched.
But as for asking that xtra's outbursts be treated with respect and thoughtful consideration - why would anyone want to do that? Don't read his theories? How about - read them, laugh, tear them to shreds? That's what the internet is for. This not group therapy. If he wants to announce his lunatic ideas in thread after thread, what does anyone in their right mind think is going to happen?

Sorry xtra, if you're reading this - I fully respect your opinions and beliefs, and your right to hold them. When you get back we'll hold hands and sit round a candle.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,