Conquer Club

For or Against Bush

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is bush a good or bad president?

Total votes : 0

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:44 pm

I don't know feingold that well, but reverend Al, I stopped paying attention to him after he said something that really offended me. I had always been neutral about him until then.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby TitusFinn on Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:45 pm

Canada is much more corrupted than America...but as long as the ACLU lives on, we might become exactly like them.

I worked for the ACLU for a short time and found them to be a good organization. They stand for civil liberties, no matter what kind of bastard you are. I don't agree with them all the time, but then, I don't agree with my friends all the time either.
Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:49 pm

TitusFinn wrote:
Canada is much more corrupted than America...but as long as the ACLU lives on, we might become exactly like them.

I worked for the ACLU for a short time and found them to be a good organization. They stand for civil liberties, no matter what kind of bastard you are. I don't agree with them all the time, but then, I don't agree with my friends all the time either.

I agree, I dont know why everyone hates them so much. I guess its because they are "commie liberal bastards"
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Boxcutta on Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:23 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:I'm more partial to feingold.. Hes a good guy, got a strong sense of logic...

Thrice divorced. I like him too, but that's not going to play to the people who want a politician to pander to them about "family values" *gag*

reverend_kyle wrote:If you want morals Reverend Al Sharpton.

Nah.
ImageImageImage
Sergeant 1st Class Boxcutta

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:25 pm

Boxcutta wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:I'm more partial to feingold.. Hes a good guy, got a strong sense of logic...

Thrice divorced. I like him too, but that's not going to play to the people who want a politician to pander to them about "family values" *gag*

yeah, that is true.. the thing about it is most of them dont pander to family values... Bush did that and he did coke as a teenager... A governor candidate from idaho butch otter did... after he had quite a few drunk driving charges... the whole family values thing is full of shit.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Bozo on Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:08 pm

it dosn't matter how much you drink and drive if you love your kids
Dead to Me: New York Intellectuals, Men with Beards, California's 50th District, Heather Clark, Bowtie Pasta, Owls, CNN en Espanol, Screw-Cap Wines, Cast of Friends,
Toronto Raptors
Cadet Bozo

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:11 pm

Bozo wrote:it dosn't matter how much you drink and drive if you love your kids

Drinking causes people to beat their kids.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby qeee1 on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:13 pm

Boxcutta wrote:I was going to wade into this political debate, but I fear I'm outmatched by the level of political punditry going on in this thread.

And yet your vote still only counts for as much, as one of these hugely insightful people.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:27 pm

qeee1 wrote:
Boxcutta wrote:I was going to wade into this political debate, but I fear I'm outmatched by the level of political punditry going on in this thread.

And yet your vote still only counts for as much, as one of these hugely insightful people.

yep. democracy is interesting isnt it?

edit:
refer to this chart

Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Knight of Orient on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:46 pm

i agree with what truman had to say. and also, before anyone goes slammin Bush again, take a minute and think. just what DO we know on whats happenin in the world. we see things from a certain picture, not the big one. he decides things that effect the world. he cant just settle things in one spot like its a simple matter. we dont even know 10%(jus a #) of whats goin on in the USA, let alone the world. truth be told, i support bush with his decisions. it might not all make sense, but if he can handle whats goin on right now, especially with the way the world is today, well, then i will trust him with what he does, because we need someone like him, with good moral ethics, to take stands, to not back down, and to stand for what good there is in this world.
Corporal 1st Class Knight of Orient

Postby TitusFinn on Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:04 pm

That's a great chart Rev.
Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:08 pm

TitusFinn wrote:That's a great chart Rev.

thanks... I'm suprised I refound it.. Came across it a while a go.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:21 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:wtf is lacrosse?

edit: tjhat was me not caring.

You see how our public schools are failing?

Yeah, you went through it and you cant even see sarcasm

:roll:

dude, I'm the master of sarcasm.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:31 pm

TitusFinn wrote:I worked for the ACLU for a short time and found them to be a good organization. They stand for civil liberties, no matter what kind of bastard you are. I don't agree with them all the time, but then, I don't agree with my friends all the time either.

ROFL!!!!! You CAN'T be serious! A "good organization"? They "stand for civil liberties"?

The ACLU is a crappy organization evidenced by that EVERY time they get involed in something its on the SIDE of the bad guy! Child gets rapped ? The ACLU defends the rapist.

My God, the other day I heard an advertizement that said "vote against so and so" and at the end came "paid for by the ACLU". Now that just GARANTEED my vote FOR the guy!
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:38 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:

That chart is crap. Kerry won NY (my state). Most of upstate voted for Bush, NYC and all its lefties are the only reason Kerry won this state. The chart proves nothing (except that some liberal was bored one day) Even the chart (read last line) says should not be taken as fact.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby theosi on Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:45 pm

agree with what truman had to say. and also, before anyone goes slammin Bush again, take a minute and think.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick toc tick toc...etc...
OK a minute... I thought about it...
just what DO we know on whats happenin in the world. we see things from a certain picture, not the big one.

You make a very valid point with that statement and I get where you are coming from.... but as a responsible citizen it is your DUTY to know what is going on in the world! And to pay attention to what the rest of the world is reporting. Do their reports go like ours? Is there account the same as ours? Our news sources here are not neccesarily the ONLY perspective there is. Read/watch/listen to the news from many alternate/countries sides and somewhere in between all of that is the truth (i read several European[Greece, Russia, Spain, Ireland, England] news sources as well as a few Middle Eastern). use your logic and reason to decipher who has what to gain and or lose. More times than not follow the money and you will find the truth. In the case of G.W. Bush you can follow the money to all the corrupt lies and deception he has pulled over yours and millions of others eyes!
HEALTH CARE
PHARAMACEUTICALS
SOCIAL SECURITY
PATRIOT ACT
IRAQ
OSAMA or was that USAMA Bin Laden
OIL PRICES
UNEMPLOYMENT
TAX CUTS
KATRINA
FEMA... HA HA HA WHAT A JOKE THEY ARE
HALIBURTON
KB&R
THE ECONOMY stupid (Corporations are raking in historicaly record breaking Profits and that is not just OIL)
Education

but if he can handle whats goin on right now, especially with the way the world is today, well, then i will trust him with what he does, because we need someone like him, with good moral ethics, to take stands, to not back down, and to stand for what good there is in this world
Arrested for disorderly conduct in 1966
When asked on several occacions if he was arrested after 1968 he repedatly stated "NO" YET:
Arrested for Cocaine use in 1972 (was not charged released with a smack and community service)
Arrested for Driving under the Influence 1976 (he was 30 yrs old) Quit drinking at 40 because it was "taking hold of my life and destroying my family" AT 40!!!
1968-1973 questions of his service in National guard (AWOL for at least yr)
HE claims all of these were indescrecions in his "YOUTH"!

To me... This is what he got CAUGHT doing..How many times did he not get caught doing worse... His father was Director of the CIA, then he was President... W was quite protected from outside interference.. .. And if at 30 he got a DUI and at 40 he realized what a devestation it was having on his life..... HMMM...
This is a moral and ethical person to you? I aint no saint but I've never been arrested for anything. COCAINE! ALCOHOL Abuse.... AND HE LIED TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THESE THINGS UNTIL THE RECORDS WERE FOUND AND HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO ADMIT TO "YOUTHFULL INDESCRECIONS" He refused to speak under oath during the 911 hearings... His administration has refused records to be given to Congress for review... He lied about spying on Americans! He lied about a NUCLEAR threat from Iraq. He lied about getting Osama Bin Laden at all cost! And he wanted to sell our Ports to the ARABS! how does that make sense? It doesn't but it makes DOLLARS!! FOLLOW THE MONEY!! Terrorism is a fear mechanism to control you and confince you to reliquish your rights as a citizen. IF THEY CARED ABOUT TERRORISM would he have made such a HUGE issue about selling the Ports to DUBAI?

Support your President... Enjoy this President.... But when your Grandchildrens Grandchildren finaly pay off the debt he has incurred our nation maybe this country will get back on track... I know my lifetime will end not even seeing the light at the end of the tunnel he has screwed us so bad. And yes he is to blame. His incompetence. His COWBOY TEXAN mentality and his insincere attittude to real life situations that KILL innocent and not so innocent people is prepostrous!
Last edited by theosi on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private theosi

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:15 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

That chart is crap. Kerry won NY (my state). Most of upstate voted for Bush, NYC and all its lefties are the only reason Kerry won this state. The chart proves nothing (except that some liberal was bored one day) Even the chart (read last line) says should not be taken as fact.

It says not to be taken as total fact, there is alot of fact to the chart...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby theosi on Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:48 pm

ImageImage
Private theosi

Postby TitusFinn on Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:30 pm

Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby TitusFinn on Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:30 pm

hmmm....I see a theme. :shock:
Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby theosi on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:21 pm

Private theosi

Postby theosi on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:30 pm

HMMM... A lot of men seem to have some... Personal information on Bush...
Private theosi

Postby theosi on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:33 pm

Hey Titus i think this thread is starting to resemble your "Pictures in Words" thread... :roll:
Private theosi

Postby theosi on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:33 pm

ONE MORE
Private theosi

Postby TitusFinn on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:38 pm

theosi wrote:Hey Titus i think this thread is starting to resemble your "Pictures in Words" thread... :roll:

lol...yeah...I thought it was gonna lead to a "Bush is gay." theme, but I was wrong. :roll:
Lieutenant TitusFinn

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,