Conquer Club

Who supports Ron Paul ?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do you support Ron Paul ?

Total votes : 0

Postby Ham on Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:28 pm

Even if there are just a few people voting to "be stupid" you could say that the polls that the media uses are used to represent the whole of america.
Last edited by Ham on Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.ronpaul2008.com
Spreading the word

*XI games member: Where friends kill friends
Sergeant Ham

Re: Who supports Ron Paul ?

Postby Trevor33 on Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:41 pm

Ham wrote:Since there was a claim that only a few people support Ron Paul on CC I just decided to make a poll.

you forgot the i really couldn't give a rats ass option
Major Trevor33

Postby Serbia on Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:50 pm

Ham wrote:Even if there are just a few people voting to "be stupid" you could that the polls that the media uses are used to represent the whole of america.

Try rewriting this in English, eh?
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Ham on Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:14 pm

I tend to leave out words by mistake.I'v fixed it.
Spreading the word

Sergeant Ham

Postby Serbia on Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:40 pm

So what do media polls have to do with a poll on conquer club? :?
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Trevor33 on Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:44 pm

Serbia wrote:So what do media polls have to do with a poll on conquer club? :?

why have you get an israeli flag in the signature?

get a life.
Major Trevor33

Postby Ham on Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:54 pm

So what do media polls have to do with a poll on conquer club? Confused

Its the same kind of thinking. If we take a sample from this many people it will represent the whole.

Like making a scale model of something.
Spreading the word

Sergeant Ham

Postby Guiscard on Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:02 pm

Ham wrote:

Its the same kind of thinking. If we take a sample from this many people it will represent the whole.

The whole of the CC community who will pay attention to this thread. Unfortunately a great number will steer well clear after the months of mindless and idiotic Ron Paul spam which has infested the site...

So not exactly representative...
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby Serbia on Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:11 pm

trevor33 wrote:

get a life.

Why do you care? It's my choice. What's your problem?
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Ham on Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:02 pm

Guiscard wrote:
Ham wrote:

The whole of the CC community who will pay attention to this thread. Unfortunately a great number will steer well clear after the months of mindless and idiotic Ron Paul spam which has infested the site...

Well I have been absent for the past few months so Iv only just heard some people yelling about Ron Paul spammers.
Spreading the word

Sergeant Ham

Postby DaGip on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:36 pm

Ham wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
Ham wrote:

Well I have been absent for the past few months so Iv only just heard some people yelling about Ron Paul spammers.

Yeah, Ron Paul has been mentioned alot lately, but I haven't seen anymore threads...we must have settled down a bit, eh? Just a few of these lingering threads people are still interested in talking.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby comic boy on Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:38 am

jay_a2j wrote:
comic boy wrote:
Ham wrote:Well I might be claiming this too quickly but for sometime the poll results have shown about 20 to 25% of CC support him.

Just using observations made throughout the day.

No , 25 % of the people who voted in this poll support him.

Thats all he needs. If RP gets 25% of the primary votes, he'll win. 25% of the votes for 8 candidates is really good.

About 19,000 users in CC and 12 have voted for him :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Tyr on Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:50 am

comic boy wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
comic boy wrote:
Ham wrote:Well I might be claiming this too quickly but for sometime the poll results have shown about 20 to 25% of CC support him.

Just using observations made throughout the day.

No , 25 % of the people who voted in this poll support him.

Thats all he needs. If RP gets 25% of the primary votes, he'll win. 25% of the votes for 8 candidates is really good.

About 19,000 users in CC and 12 have voted for him :lol:

howmany of those users even log on anymore and how many of who do log on read the forums and how many of those actually post?

12 might be a high number
most people who want to share their veiws with you dont want you to share yours with them
Cadet Tyr

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:21 pm

What's scary (and I take comfort in the fact that these might be kids, not old enough to vote) is that they make fun of Paul and one day they will see that he was the best choice, the only choice at retaining our freedoms as we know them. After they have lost these freedoms, they will remember who was against these people. Of course by the time they wake up, it will be too late.

What's happening to your freedoms?

PATRIOT ACT NATIONAL ID CARD NORTH AMERICAN UNION FEMA CAMPS HABEOUS CORPUS GONE

TO NAME A FEW.....but yeah, keep your eyes closed. That's what they are counting on.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby DaGip on Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:36 pm

jay_a2j wrote:What's scary (and I take comfort in the fact that these might be kids, not old enough to vote) is that they make fun of Paul and one day they will see that he was the best choice, the only choice at retaining our freedoms as we know them. After they have lost these freedoms, they will remember who was against these people. Of course by the time they wake up, it will be too late.

PATRIOT ACT NATIONAL ID CARD NORTH AMERICAN UNION FEMA CAMPS HABEOUS CORPUS GONE

TO NAME A FEW.....but yeah, keep your eyes closed. That's what they are counting on.

I expect to be locked up in a concentration camp or shot in the head very soon. All because of my belief in the Constitution.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:10 am

DaGip wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:What's scary (and I take comfort in the fact that these might be kids, not old enough to vote) is that they make fun of Paul and one day they will see that he was the best choice, the only choice at retaining our freedoms as we know them. After they have lost these freedoms, they will remember who was against these people. Of course by the time they wake up, it will be too late.

I expect to be locked up in a concentration camp or shot in the head very soon. All because of my belief in the Constitution.

There are 2 FEMA concentration camps in New York State. One near Buffalo and one at Fort Drum. I'll most likely be going to the Buffalo one as it is the closer of the two to me. And if I see any of these anti-Ron Paul people there, they better keep it on the down low. :x
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby DaGip on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:04 am

jay_a2j wrote:
DaGip wrote:

There are 2 FEMA concentration camps in New York State. One near Buffalo and one at Fort Drum. I'll most likely be going to the Buffalo one as it is the closer of the two to me. And if I see any of these anti-Ron Paul people there, they better keep it on the down low. :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_gD25lwjAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USnxe7hxP4I&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sulDYYA ... re=related

Just a few vids to get you in the spirit of things, jay. I will see you in camp! :wink:
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:11 am

DaGip wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
DaGip wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_gD25lwjAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USnxe7hxP4I&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sulDYYA ... re=related

Just a few vids to get you in the spirit of things, jay. I will see you in camp! :wink:

You know, this would be funny if we were crazy conspiracy nuts. :cry:

yeah, I've seen most of those links...... what people don't know....
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Guiscard on Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:07 am

jay_a2j wrote:There are 2 FEMA concentration camps in New York State. One near Buffalo and one at Fort Drum. I'll most likely be going to the Buffalo one as it is the closer of the two to me. And if I see any of these anti-Ron Paul people there, they better keep it on the down low. :x

Else what? You'll give them patently absurd google video links with spooky voiceovers and shitty editing?

Why is it OK for you to exercise your right to protest, but it wouldn't be alright to air their political views?

Hypocrite.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:05 am

Guiscard wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:There are 2 FEMA concentration camps in New York State. One near Buffalo and one at Fort Drum. I'll most likely be going to the Buffalo one as it is the closer of the two to me. And if I see any of these anti-Ron Paul people there, they better keep it on the down low. :x

Else what? You'll give them patently absurd google video links with spooky voiceovers and shitty editing?

Why is it OK for you to exercise your right to protest, but it wouldn't be alright to air their political views?

Hypocrite.

If I'm sitting in a concentration camp because they voted for someone who did nothing to prevent these camps, yeah I'd be a little pissed. :roll:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Dancing Mustard on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:14 am

Personally I'm glad that they've set up concentration camps specifically to cater for the chastisement of these NAMBLA chaps.

Why is Ron Paul so against it?
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby Napoleon Ier on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:24 am

jay_a2j wrote:
Guiscard wrote:

Hypocrite.

If I'm sitting in a concentration camp because they voted for someone who did nothing to prevent these camps, yeah I'd be a little pissed. :roll:

Come, come jay....let's not get too involved in conspirrationism, it discredits the Cause.
Le Roy est mort: Vive le Roy!

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Location: Exploiting the third world's genetic plant resources.

Postby Norse on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:53 am

Serbia wrote:
trevor33 wrote:

get a life.

I'm, actually quite interested. Why do I care? morbid curiosity.

Please tell me.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby ignotus on Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:15 am

Norse wrote:
Serbia wrote:
trevor33 wrote:

get a life.

I'm, actually quite interested. Why do I care? morbid curiosity.

Please tell me.

He's 1/2 Jew and 1/4 Serbian. What a delightful combination. :wink:
heavycola wrote:
Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.

I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.
Lieutenant ignotus

Postby Norse on Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:15 pm

I see...he is only 3/4's the man i am.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,