Conquer Club

Clinton; McCain win NH

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Clinton; McCain win NH

Postby ritz627 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:14 am

STATEWIDE RESULTS
DEMOCRATS
CLINTON: 99,392 (39%) (Won)
EDWARDS: 42,922 (17%)
GRAVEL: 354 (0%)
KUCINICH: 3,473 (1%)
OBAMA: 92,653 (37%)
RICHARDSON: 11,547 (5%)

REPUBLICANS
GIULIANI: 17,813 (9%)
HUCKABEE: 22,863 (11%)
HUNTER: 1,037 (1%)
McCAIN: 76,689 (37%) (Won)
PAUL: 15,901 (8%)
ROMNEY: 65,059 (31%)
THOMPSON: 2,486 (1%)

Surprised?

Obama takes 37%, and as an Obama supporter, I'm a little disappointed, but still somewhat satisfied.
Private 1st Class ritz627

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:17 am

I think this is death to Edwards and Giuliani. Especially Giuliani. Yeah, it may be early in the game, but he just got royally owned three times in a row.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby DaGip on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 am

Not Clinton...please say it's not true! :shock:
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby CoffeeCream on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:46 am

DaGip wrote:Not Clinton...please say it's not true! :shock:

Well it's name recognition more than anything else. My guy Richardson is dead meat.
luns101 wrote:You should be able to convert a soul from 500 yards away armed only with a Gideon New Testament that you found at a Holiday Inn!!!!

muy_thaiguy wrote:Sir! Permission to do 50 push-ups with the Ark of the Covenant on my back?
Corporal CoffeeCream

Postby Iliad on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:53 am

I would rather her than Ron.
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby Frigidus on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:04 am

Well at least Obama was a close runner-up...plus McCain won out, and at the very least he seems like a personable guy. So it could be worse.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby Frigidus on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:05 am

Iliad wrote:

That's just because his cult following turned you off. He's an all right candidate, but not someone to cheer for.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby Snorri1234 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:10 am

Frigidus wrote:
Iliad wrote:

That's just because his cult following turned you off. He's an all right candidate, but not someone to cheer for.

But he's FOR the constitution!
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby nagerous on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:11 am

Damn Obama lost :(
Captain nagerous

Postby Serbia on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:20 am

OnlyAmbrose wrote:I think this is death to Edwards and Giuliani. Especially Giuliani. Yeah, it may be early in the game, but he just got royally owned three times in a row.

Everyone keeps saying Giuliani is out. It's only 3 states, and they're small states at that. And, Giuliani skipped these first three states, so no one really expected anything more. See how he does starting with the states he's been campaigning in.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby MeDeFe on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:07 am

nagerous wrote:Damn Obama lost :(

He didn't "lose", he finished 2nd by two measly percentage points. Unless your candidates are chosen based on in how many states they ended up getting the most votes in the primaries, but you can't possibly be that stupid, despite all the YouTube evidence...
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby InkL0sed on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:20 am

OnlyAmbrose wrote:I think this is death to Edwards and Giuliani. Especially Giuliani. Yeah, it may be early in the game, but he just got royally owned three times in a row.

Edwards was doomed after the Iowa caucus. He absolutely had to win there, because he needed the money. He can no longer afford to spend the money needed to campaign in the bigger states.
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby rebelman on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:23 am

not necessarily giuliani is playing a dangerous game ignoring these early primaries but as long as candidate gets on a roll guillani's concentrate on super duper tuesday strategy could still work
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
Private rebelman

Postby rebelman on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:28 am

the bit of a emotion the other night and her response to the "go home and make my tea" are clearly the reasons why hillary won. Obama is going to be in trouble now in the primaries that don't have an open vote.
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
Private rebelman

Postby Fieryo on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:40 am

Giuliani's whole plant revolves around ignoring the first couple states (Iowa, New Hampshire and even South Carolina) and focusing on the bigger, theoretically more important states like Florida and New York. This could pay off bit time since they obviously reflect the greater population better or, since he has yet to win anything it could be too little to late.
...where I'm from, we believe all sorts of things that aren't true. We call it -- "history"
Major Fieryo

Postby nagerous on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:43 am

MeDeFe wrote:
nagerous wrote:Damn Obama lost :(

He didn't "lose", he finished 2nd by two measly percentage points. Unless your candidates are chosen based on in how many states they ended up getting the most votes in the primaries, but you can't possibly be that stupid, despite all the YouTube evidence...

Excuse me? Don't call me stupid. I wonder how much you know about the FPTP system used in Britain. Anyway second place is a loss.
Captain nagerous

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:34 am

Fieryo wrote:

Giuliani's whole plant revolves around ignoring the first couple states (Iowa, New Hampshire and even South Carolina) and focusing on the bigger, theoretically more important states like Florida and New York. This could pay off bit time since they obviously reflect the greater population better or, since he has yet to win anything it could be too little to late.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Giuliani skipped Iowa to campaign in New Hampshire didn't he?
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby unriggable on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:53 am

rebelman wrote:the bit of a emotion the other night and her response to the "go home and make my tea" are clearly the reasons why hillary won. Obama is going to be in trouble now in the primaries that don't have an open vote.

"Iron my shirt!"

Obama will be fine. He won't get NY but he will get Mass. and probably California.
Cook unriggable

Postby Napoleon Ier on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Fieryo wrote:

It's a long shot strategy that has little chance of paying off. But if it does...it's like when you gamble you can just knock someone out and take their cards early in an escalating game. :wink:
Le Roy est mort: Vive le Roy!

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Location: Exploiting the third world's genetic plant resources.

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,