Conquer Club

Where the f*ck are these damn aliens?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Where the f*ck are these damn aliens?

Postby pimpdave on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Hologram wrote:
strike wolf wrote:*Writes down names to be reported to the cops.*

Bahahaha, jokes on you. The cops are all in on my baby-kicking exploits. I have them over every Tuesday to kick around babies that pee on my carpet.

Dude, you're not supposed to tell people about the Fraternity initiation rituals. You could be dropped from the rolls for that shit.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby Snorri1234 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:35 pm

browng-08 wrote:
apey wrote:Neither are dogs yet in some states it is a felony to kick one across the room for costing you thousands of dollars when it pisses on your floor :evil:
Would you kick your baby across the room if it pissed on the floor? :shock:

Yes.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby Hologram on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:42 pm

pimpdave wrote:
Hologram wrote:

Bahahaha, jokes on you. The cops are all in on my baby-kicking exploits. I have them over every Tuesday to kick around babies that pee on my carpet.

Dude, you're not supposed to tell people about the Fraternity initiation rituals. You could be dropped from the rolls for that shit.

OH SHIT!

Well, at least I didn't mention how we made the babies have sex with each while they were being kicked, so maybe it's all good.
The inflation rate in Zimbabwe just hit 4 million percent. Some people say it is only 165,000, but they are just being stupid. -Scott Adams, artist and writer of Dilbert
Cook Hologram

Postby Frigidus on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:44 pm

Hologram wrote:
pimpdave wrote:
Hologram wrote:

OH SHIT!

Well, at least I didn't mention how we made the babies have sex with each while they were being kicked, so maybe it's all good.

You forgot about how we eat them afterwards.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby Hologram on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Frigidus wrote:
Hologram wrote:
pimpdave wrote:
Hologram wrote:

OH SHIT!

Well, by that time, I'm usually in a drug-induced haze, so I wasn't completely sure about that one.
The inflation rate in Zimbabwe just hit 4 million percent. Some people say it is only 165,000, but they are just being stupid. -Scott Adams, artist and writer of Dilbert
Cook Hologram

Postby pimpdave on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:48 pm

Frigidus wrote:
Hologram wrote:
pimpdave wrote:
Hologram wrote:

OH SHIT!

Guys, seriously...

Next you're gonna go and tell them about how we constructed that secret barracks for our grunts, I mean, pledges and all about Project Mayhem and shit.

COME ON!

jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby DaGip on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:33 am

Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Dancing Mustard on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:44 pm

DaGip wrote:Okay, like I said in another thread, The Federation Of Light has changed the date (they can do that you know). It is now November 11...
Did Angel Mick say anything about that replicator I asked for? Y'know, the one that cranked out bicep-implants, roast chickens and obliging hotties (and cold beer in the Deluxe model)? Cos y'know, next time you hook up with him tell him that I'm totally stoked about it, and that my expectations are now sky-high.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby speckknoedelsup on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:21 pm

i'm an alien.

im a bacon dumpling soup from the soup planet, crashed with my intergalatic soup plate on earth, hidin from humans being afraid getting eaten. and playing cc

btw: im the top scored soup on cc of all times
Colonel speckknoedelsup

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,