Conquer Club

When will the Democratic Party finally die?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: When will the Democratic Party finally die?

Postby Frigidus on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:13 pm

Snorri1234 wrote:That's from Maddox, right?

Yup.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:56 pm

n00blet wrote:
OnlyAmbrose wrote:
n00blet wrote:More on topic, I would say not for a long while, especially after Obama fixes this shithole of an economy we've got going ^^

Taking that on faith?

I have a lot more faith Obama can do it than McCain, at the very least. I don't have any major problems with any of his policies, and at least he's never admitted to "not really knowing much about the economy......"

I'm not going to disagree with you there, my point is that I'm just getting sick of people treating Obama as if he's the Jesus Christ to our economy's original sin.

Personally, I tend to think we're fucked either way. For the next four years anyhow.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby Snorri1234 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:01 pm

OnlyAmbrose wrote:
n00blet wrote:
OnlyAmbrose wrote:
n00blet wrote:More on topic, I would say not for a long while, especially after Obama fixes this shithole of an economy we've got going ^^

Taking that on faith?

I have a lot more faith Obama can do it than McCain, at the very least. I don't have any major problems with any of his policies, and at least he's never admitted to "not really knowing much about the economy......"

I'm not going to disagree with you there, my point is that I'm just getting sick of people treating Obama as if he's the Jesus Christ to our economy's original sin.

Personally, I tend to think we're fucked either way. For the next four years anyhow.

AND THEN RON PAUL WILL WANDER IN AND SHOW US ALL!
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby comic boy on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:05 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:
comic boy wrote:So Jay simply stopped debating when he realised that Joe was asking pertinent questions and Juan threw around utterly unsubstantiated numbers....garbage isnt it !

You're a complete idiot. A complete idiot. I always see you making posts but you never add anything of substance. You're like a black hole of intelligence. All you have is your little flames and insults, but chip those away and there is no substance to you. The reason (I'm making an assumption here) that DM didn't throw any official numbers out to counter me (DM is smart and uses facts)is because there are no polls supporting him.
IF YOU"RE GOING TO SAY THAT I'M WRONG, then prove me wrong yourself. You're the same person who called me a liar in the 9-11 thread and then refused to apologize to me when I proved you wrong.
The only garbage here is you and your flame-spam.

heavycola wrote:Dispatches from the Frothing Cauldron of Madness part 246:
I love the way it's always the loons that get the world-beating exclusives on the NWO's super-secret plans.
'Oops, says Hu Jintao, as China accidentally lets slip lizardmen's world domination plans'
'Assembled journalists agree to strike Sarkozy's "one uberfascist one world government, comin' right up" comments from press conference record'
You guys should check outDavid Icke - he used to play in goal for COventry City, and more importantly he broke the lizardman story:
"A pyramidal structure of human beings has been created under the influence and design of the extraterrestrial Prison Warders and their overall master, the Luciferic Consciousness. They control the human clique at the top of the pyramid, which I have dubbed the Global Elite."
Without meaning to take the piss, it seems like you inhabit similar planes of what might loosely be termed 'reality'.

Not only are you not making sense to me, I for one would like to see an honest, and genuine rebuff to the video. Seriously because I can't see it. I do not believe in a "new world order" but if Glenn Beck is on tv talking about it, then I want to hear an honest reply.
What you're actually doing is attacking Jay and not Glenn Beck. Jay presented an actual, and interesting video. You guys always tell Jay that a New World Order is too big to keep secret and then when Jay shows you a video with it going mainstream you mock him? He gave you what you asked for!!! An actual chance to rebuke a genuine, and mainstream source!!!
Again, I just want to here the rebuke from someone intelligent that can see it!

comic boy wrote:Be fair Cola, what do you expect from somebody who devoutly and literaly believes that the future of mankind was largely influenced by a talking snake #-o

And what would I expect from someone who only posts two lines at a time? You're like an English judge on an American reality show. Running around judgeing everyone else while not actually ever participating yourself.

You are a hypocritical little f*ck who posts no statistics to support your fantastic little crackpot theories and then attacks DM for questioning them. You seem to believe that posting yards of gibberish and ill thought out nonsense somehow makes you superior but in fact simply shows you are fuller of shit than most. If you had any proper education you would have learnt that clarity is key, five words can be pertinent if sufficient whilst 100 will not be enough if its just a spew of crap. I have lost count of the times I have posted at length and been ignored by moronic fantasists such as you or Jay who are incapable of proper debate, consequently you respond either not at all or at a pointless tangent.
you seem to think you are a heavyweight but at best you are seen as an amusement, your crackpot theories are supported only by the mentaly stunted yet you advocate them as reliable sources. Please do carry on with your endless waffle mixed with juvenile hissy fits, after all if it wasnt for the hysterical otpourings of halfwits such as yourself some of these crazy conspiracy fantasies might actualy be taken seriously :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Hologram on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:07 am

OnlyAmbrose wrote:
n00blet wrote:
OnlyAmbrose wrote:

Taking that on faith?

Luckily, by the time you're done with school and training, we'll have a different commander-in-chief, eh?
The inflation rate in Zimbabwe just hit 4 million percent. Some people say it is only 165,000, but they are just being stupid. -Scott Adams, artist and writer of Dilbert
Cook Hologram

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:28 am

comic boy wrote:You are a hypocritical little f*ck who posts no statistics to support your fantastic little crackpot theories and then attacks DM for questioning them. You seem to believe that posting yards of gibberish and ill thought out nonsense somehow makes you superior but in fact simply shows you are fuller of shit than most. If you had any proper education you would have learnt that clarity is key, five words can be pertinent if sufficient whilst 100 will not be enough if its just a spew of crap. I have lost count of the times I have posted at length and been ignored by moronic fantasists such as you or Jay who are incapable of proper debate, consequently you respond either not at all or at a pointless tangent.
you seem to think you are a heavyweight but at best you are seen as an amusement, your crackpot theories are supported only by the mentaly stunted yet you advocate them as reliable sources. Please do carry on with your endless waffle mixed with juvenile hissy fits, after all if it wasnt for the hysterical otpourings of halfwits such as yourself some of these crazy conspiracy fantasies might actualy be taken seriously

LOL
First could you be anymore 2D? You just did what I said you would do.
Second, How is the fact that America doesn't want the bailout a crackpot theory?
Finally, thank you for showing ME the "statistiacs" to support your side, which was the original challange to begin with. But like I said you don't know how to be relevent, only how to flame.

I'll start with Ron Paul supportrs, and then post a few other random polls to show that there is not a big difference.
http://www.ronpaul.com/2008-10-02/poll- ... lout-bill/
http://www.albertleatribune.com/polls/2 ... t/results/
http://seattlebubble.com/blog/2008/09/2 ... e-bailout/
http://www.startribune.com/polls/297426 ... LanchO7DiU
http://forums.contracostatimes.com/poll ... ilout-bill
http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/page_p ... es&pid=215

So congratulations, you just walked right into that. Should I add this into the list of apologies that you owe me? Or maybe you have a large grou of "statistics" to show me?
My turn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:40 am

Hologram wrote:
OnlyAmbrose wrote:
n00blet wrote:
OnlyAmbrose wrote:

Taking that on faith?

Luckily, by the time you're done with school and training, we'll have a different commander-in-chief, eh?

Just crossing my fingers that the nation is still recognizable by then ;)

I suppose I should consider myself lucky though, to be at the nation's capital of protesting during what is sure to be a devastating four years for America.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby comic boy on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:17 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:
comic boy wrote:You are a hypocritical little f*ck who posts no statistics to support your fantastic little crackpot theories and then attacks DM for questioning them. You seem to believe that posting yards of gibberish and ill thought out nonsense somehow makes you superior but in fact simply shows you are fuller of shit than most. If you had any proper education you would have learnt that clarity is key, five words can be pertinent if sufficient whilst 100 will not be enough if its just a spew of crap. I have lost count of the times I have posted at length and been ignored by moronic fantasists such as you or Jay who are incapable of proper debate, consequently you respond either not at all or at a pointless tangent.
you seem to think you are a heavyweight but at best you are seen as an amusement, your crackpot theories are supported only by the mentaly stunted yet you advocate them as reliable sources. Please do carry on with your endless waffle mixed with juvenile hissy fits, after all if it wasnt for the hysterical otpourings of halfwits such as yourself some of these crazy conspiracy fantasies might actualy be taken seriously

LOL
First could you be anymore 2D? You just did what I said you would do.
Second, How is the fact that America doesn't want the bailout a crackpot theory?
Finally, thank you for showing ME the "statistiacs" to support your side, which was the original challange to begin with. But like I said you don't know how to be relevent, only how to flame.

I'll start with Ron Paul supportrs, and then post a few other random polls to show that there is not a big difference.
http://www.ronpaul.com/2008-10-02/poll- ... lout-bill/
http://www.albertleatribune.com/polls/2 ... t/results/
http://seattlebubble.com/blog/2008/09/2 ... e-bailout/
http://www.startribune.com/polls/297426 ... LanchO7DiU
http://forums.contracostatimes.com/poll ... ilout-bill
http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/page_p ... es&pid=215

So congratulations, you just walked right into that. Should I add this into the list of apologies that you owe me? Or maybe you have a large grou of "statistics" to show me?
My turn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote

Ha Ha why not avoid the polls from reputable sources and quote from rags :D
There was no challenge moron,you made the wild accusations so you back them up ,you dont use reputable polls ( though they are top of any google hit ) because your claims are rubbish so insteadyou blunder on with your shit. Fall into your trap.....yeh we have seen clearly you are bright enough to set one :lol: :lol: The fact that only the likes of Jay takes you seriously says everything we need to know, go out into the real world and meet some real people because you have gone ga ga my pea brained little friend.
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:49 am

Really captain 2D, then where are your polls?
My turn
:lol:
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,