Conquer Club

Which Mod is it...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which Mod is it...

Postby black elk speaks on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:47 am

that thinks all obama threads are the same thing and keeps merging them. Isn't that a little racist? You know... "they all look the same and I can't tell them apart..."
ICAN wrote: im not finishing this game ball-less wonder go find another eunich to play with.
Captain black elk speaks

Re: Which Mod is it...

Postby nagerous on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:52 am

I saw them being moved and jennifermarie was around.. so I think she's the culprit.

To be honest it is extremely annoying, there were 3 different threads talking about 3 different aspects of the election and obama's historic victory and they all got merged into one big messy thread. What was the actual point?
Captain nagerous

Postby jbrettlip on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:09 am

Why don't they just merge all of the GD forum into one thread....they are all about Conquer Club after all.

Those were some fun threads. And flaming was very limited, which is hard to believe considering the passionate discussions and historic events taking place.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby black elk speaks on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:10 am

nagerous wrote:I saw them being moved and jennifermarie was around.. so I think she's the culprit.

To be honest it is extremely annoying, there were 3 different threads talking about 3 different aspects of the election and obama's historic victory and they all got merged into one big messy thread. What was the actual point?

she must be a racist.
ICAN wrote: im not finishing this game ball-less wonder go find another eunich to play with.
Captain black elk speaks

Postby black elk speaks on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:13 am

jbrettlip wrote:Why don't they just merge all of the GD forum into one thread....they are all about Conquer Club after all.

Those were some fun threads. And flaming was very limited, which is hard to believe considering the passionate discussions and historic events taking place.

Get used to the vanilla amerika... its the Obama america.
Captain black elk speaks

Postby Skittles! on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:04 pm

black elk speaks wrote:
nagerous wrote:I saw them being moved and jennifermarie was around.. so I think she's the culprit.

she must be a racist.

OH STFU will you? Get over it - Obama is president. It's not the end of the world. If you don't like it, move to another country like so many other American's did when Bush was president.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Ditocoaf on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:10 pm

They should just hurry up and get to the point: "all politics threads merged" "all sports threads merged" and "all cultural threads merged." Then we'll have a perfectly clean, "easy to navigate" off-topics forum.

>----------✪ Try to take down the champion in the continuous IPW/GIL tournament! ✪----------<

Note to self: THINK LESS LIVE MORE
Private 1st Class Ditocoaf

Postby jbrettlip on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:11 pm

Skittles! wrote:
black elk speaks wrote:

she must be a racist.

OH STFU will you? Get over it - Obama is president. It's not the end of the world. If you don't like it, move to another country like so many other American's did when Bush was president.

President-elect. Nice to know how little you know about our government. But your opinion matters!!

(Yes, I am just being a douche. I agreee with you of it not being the end of the world. Just the end of the FREE world.)
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby bedub1 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:11 pm

I'd just like to thank the Mod in question for doing his/her job.
Colonel bedub1

Postby Frigidus on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:28 pm

Indeed, my thread, which existed only for the purposes of mocking and trolling, doesn't belong in the actual Obama thread. Indeed, it killed the bit of fun I was having.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby pimpdave on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:58 pm

Ditocoaf wrote:They should just hurry up and get to the point: "all politics threads merged" "all sports threads merged" and "all cultural threads merged." Then we'll have a perfectly clean, "easy to navigate" off-topics forum.

Suggs and Buggs is waiting for you and jbrettlip.

You should each make threads suggesting this, so that they can be merged, in a beautiful display of irony.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby Simon Viavant on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:19 pm

Yeah, I thought the same thing. When you merge five Obama threads talking about different things, you're basically locking four of them, so why don't you just do that if you're going to do it, because it's a lot neater. Especially since some of them were spam and trolls and some of them are serious, so if you put the spam one later, it's like locking the serious one and keeping the spam one. (which actually happened to that thread early on).
ImageImageImage
Remember Them
Corporal Simon Viavant

Postby black elk speaks on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Skittles! wrote:
black elk speaks wrote:

she must be a racist.

Stay on topic! this thread is about how stupid it is that jennifermarie is for merging all threads obama into one. But also, don't be a dick. I believe that obama will be bad for the US. Time will tell. I won't be leaving this country, in fact I will be becoming more politically charged in my community to get rid of republicrats.
Captain black elk speaks

Postby clapper011 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:32 pm

:| #-o I merged most of the obama threads............. why is there a need to have 10 threads all relatively the same? About the same person? I am not racist, I did the same thing with the palin threads for the most part. :D
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby mpjh on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:37 pm

great work, now merge this one please
Cadet mpjh

Postby nagerous on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:58 pm

clapper011 wrote::| #-o I merged most of the obama threads............. why is there a need to have 10 threads all relatively the same? About the same person? I am not racist, I did the same thing with the palin threads for the most part. :D

](*,)

Just because you personally hate the politics talk doesn't mean you have to merge the threads, to the detriment of the actual forum goer...
THEY WERE ALL ON DIFFERENT ISSUES!! and now all the threads are ruined...
Captain nagerous

Postby clapper011 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:04 pm

they were all about obama in some way.Every second thread was about him..do we seriously need 20 different threads all about one person? take a moment to read through that merged thread...they get merged together but the particular thread is still in tact just combined with the others!

Postby hecter on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:15 pm

Well then why the hell do we get fuckin' 5 new threads every time there's a football game on? I mean, this was just the biggest event of 2008...
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby pimpdave on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:33 pm

hecter wrote:Well then why the hell do we get fuckin' 5 new threads every time there's a football game on? I mean, this was just the biggest event of 2008...

Wait, what?

Dude, don't be ignorant. New Kids on the Block reformed and toured this year. That's so obviously the biggest event of 2008 I shouldn't even have to remind you...

:roll:
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby hecter on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:35 pm

pimpdave wrote:
hecter wrote:Well then why the hell do we get fuckin' 5 new threads every time there's a football game on? I mean, this was just the biggest event of 2008...

Wait, what?

Dude, don't be ignorant. New Kids on the Block reformed and toured this year. That's so obviously the biggest event of 2008 I shouldn't even have to remind you...

:roll:

D'oh! How could I have been so foolish! You're completely right, I'm sorry, I was wrong :(
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Ditocoaf on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:07 pm

clapper011 wrote:they were all about obama in some way.Every second thread was about him..do we seriously need 20 different threads all about one person? take a moment to read through that merged thread...they get merged together but the particular thread is still in tact just combined with the others!

I think that there is room for different threads in regards to a general topic. The new president-elect is such a big issue right now, that there are different aspects of him to be be discussed, and as such different threads can be warranted. If I made a thread about "everything and/or anything that exists," you wouldn't have to merge everything into that...

While there were a few general "obama" threads, there was also one specifically about the predictibility of the outcome of the election. There was also a thread about how the election was actually happening despite some persons' predictions to the contrary. The older thread was all about the upcoming election... it's nice to keep that stuff separate from the stuff about the results; makes it easier to find what you're looking for.

>----------✪ Try to take down the champion in the continuous IPW/GIL tournament! ✪----------<

Note to self: THINK LESS LIVE MORE
Private 1st Class Ditocoaf

Postby clapper011 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:14 pm

well, I had tried to keep the actual ones that didnt have anything to do with the election itself separate....while I may have missed one thread that way.. most were about him in general.

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,