Conquer Club

PC HELP DESIRED

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

PC HELP DESIRED

Postby pimpdave on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:15 am

In 2008 a crack flaming unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Conquer Club underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as trolls of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can properly insult your target, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Pleasant Chaps.

----

I have such a problem. Does anyone know where to find them?
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Re: PC HELP DESIRED

Postby mandyb on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:39 am

pimpdave wrote:In 2008 a crack flaming unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Conquer Club underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as trolls of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can properly insult your target, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Pleasant Chaps.

----

I have such a problem. Does anyone know where to find them?

Well, one of them was banned for a bit recently, so I'm told - surprised you haven't heard....
Corporal 1st Class mandyb

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,