Conquer Club

President John F.Kennedy, The Federal Reserve And Executive

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

President John F.Kennedy, The Federal Reserve And Executive

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:59 am

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

I've been reading what I can on this, I guess there were a whole string of executive orders on the Federal Reserve. It's all floating around conspiracy theorist's sites now(including this one). But with where we are sitting now, I think it's pretty interesting to wonder if Mr. Kennedy was gonna save us all.

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it?
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Re: President John F.Kennedy, The Federal Reserve And Executive

Postby Curmudgeonx on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:21 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

I've been reading what I can on this, I guess there were a whole string of executive orders on the Federal Reserve. It's all floating around conspiracy theorist's sites now(including this one). But with where we are sitting now, I think it's pretty interesting to wonder if Mr. Kennedy was gonna save us all.

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it?

The Executive Order may have never been "repealed", but when Nixon took us off of the commodity-based currency (gold standard) in 1972 (?), the Executive Order was superseded . . .
Corporal Curmudgeonx

Postby mccallan25 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:34 pm

Correct.
Corporal 1st Class mccallan25

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:39 pm

Interesting, since Nixon was involved, this is now a conspiracy.

You know, I don't believe Kennedy was really all that great of a president, but I wasn't there during his time. Now that I am really looking back I'm finding that he really did do some interesting things. He very well could have saved us all.

Postby Curmudgeonx on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:55 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:Interesting, since Nixon was involved, this is now a conspiracy.

You know, I don't believe Kennedy was really all that great of a president, but I wasn't there during his time. Now that I am really looking back I'm finding that he really did do some interesting things. He very well could have saved us all.

Poppycock

I am a bit too young to remember Kennedy or LBJ myself, but that is liberal crap that Kennedy was effective in any sense.
Corporal Curmudgeonx

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:57 pm

I didn't call him effective! He failed at everything! Of course, he did really get a fair amount of time to do anything though.
I'm just saying he was trying some interesting things... that might have done some good in the long run. Like this.

Postby oVo on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:23 pm

In his short time as President he succeeded in scaring someone bad enough to conspire to assassinate him,
Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone, the Warren Commission and the single bullet theory is all total bullshit.
Major oVo

Postby Curmudgeonx on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:29 pm

oVo wrote:In his short time as President he succeeded in scaring someone bad enough to conspire to assassinate him,
Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone, the Warren Commission and the single bullet theory is all total bullshit.

He was quite the communist-basher, which is what led us into Vietnam in the first place, which might have scared Oswald's Soviet handlers which resulted in the impossible shot by the marine sniper.
Corporal Curmudgeonx

Postby InkL0sed on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:18 pm

My father is no quack, and he is convinced that Oswald was not acting alone, if he was guilty at all. But we digress.
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby Juan_Bottom on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:25 am

InkL0sed wrote:My father is no quack, and he is convinced that Oswald was not acting alone, if he was guilty at all. But we digress.

I don't qiute understand th evidence that says he didn't act alone. He had a clear shot and he was the only one who ran away.
But then I've heard about the paper that came out with Kennedys assassination the day before it happened in NZ. And I've heard a clip of the army sniper who fled the country and said he was at post 4 an the other snipers were being killed.

Anyone have anything to support it?

Postby oVo on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:06 am

Clear shot? If Oswald was in the Book Depository... his clear shot was when the limo was coming towards him on Houston Street. Once the motorcade turns down Commerce Street Oswald is above and behind the president who is seated behind the driver, yet somehow a chunk is blown out of the back of JFK's head and Governor Connelly is also hit as he sits in the front passenger side of the car. How was he the only one who ran away? Oswald was seen leaving the Texas Theatre in Oak Cliff, 10 miles away... where he later shot a cop before being apprehended. After proclaiming his innocence, was conveniently bumped off in front of a national television audience by a local thug, before he could actually be questioned by authorities.

Actually... I don't understand the evidence either... or lack of it. Considering the fact that a president was killed that day and the investigation after the fact was as half-assed as the lack of security that allowed him to get shot in the first place.

I don't think the Warren Commission solved a thing and I sincerely doubt the truth of what happened on that November day in Dallas will ever be revealed.
Major oVo

Postby strike wolf on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:13 am

Kennedy is a little overhyped because of some coincidental things that happened during his presidency and how it ended. I don't think he was a terrible president and some of the things he did were good but he was overhyped. As for the assassination. I am pretty dang sure that Oswald was guilty and probably didn't act completely alone.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Juan_Bottom on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:47 am

So you think Oswald was set-up? Or had nothing to do with it at all.
And does anyone know what I'm talking about about the sniper who came forward? He had a tape too, which I believe is on YouTube... or at least Liveleak.com

oVo wrote:Clear shot? If Oswald was in the Book Depository... his clear shot was when the limo was coming towards him on Houston Street. Once the motorcade turns down Commerce Street Oswald is above and behind the president who is seated behind the driver, yet somehow a chunk is blown out of the back of JFK's head and Governor Connelly is also hit as he sits in the front passenger side of the car.

I've seen the shot from the window to where Kennedy was, and it seems like a clear shot to me. But I have not seen it re-created with anyone in Kenedy's position.
And Oswald was seen running from the building immendiatly after the shot. Though I can't recall the witness.

oVo wrote:After proclaiming his innocence, was conveniently bumped off in front of a national television audience by a local thug, before he could actually be questioned by authorities.

I agree, this is super suspicious.

oVo wrote:the lack of security that allowed him to get shot in the first place.

True that.

I am however, one of the 12 people in the world who think JFKs brother was killed by the CIA. I don't really understand why, but the evidence is stunning, IMO.

Postby Hologram on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:13 pm

Okay, I've seen people pull off what was pretty close to the impossible shot with a replica (organs and ballistics gel and all) of Kennedy in the exact position he was in when he was shot and the exact rifle Oswald was using at the exact trajectory he had been firing at. So the impossible shot isn't as impossible as it looks (still a cool experiment with ballistics though).

That being said though, Kennedy definitely scared someone with enough power to put together a huge assassination plot, and the someone was lucky that Kennedy didn't get past Oswald, because I've heard it said that there were multiple sniper posts all the way to the plane, essentially a gauntlet.
The inflation rate in Zimbabwe just hit 4 million percent. Some people say it is only 165,000, but they are just being stupid. -Scott Adams, artist and writer of Dilbert
Cook Hologram

Postby pimpdave on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:20 pm

Oswald had to have people behind him.

Otherwise Jack Ruby wouldn't have done what he did.

But I'm pretty sure he was the only trigger man, and the other snipers' movements and happenings could seriously just have been coincidence. Such wild coincidences do happen.

It was probably the mob exacting vendetta "justice" for their loss of that cash cow haven of illegal activity, Secret Pirate Island, or as it's known now, Cuba.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby jbrettlip on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:25 pm

the book depository is at the corner. He had a clear shot at both places. But he would have had to be sure he had the right car, and the right person. Therefore I would guess, that is why he waited until the turn. Plus, if there was a 2nd shooter, after the turn provides the grassy knoll, whereas before, there wouldn't be a spot for shooter #2.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby oVo on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:05 pm

I don't really doubt that Oswald could be involved in such a scheme...
but I do doubt that he acted alone.
Major oVo

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,