Conquer Club

xbox 360 games rated under mature

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

xbox 360 games rated under mature

Postby PyroKid55 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:13 pm

now I know I probably sound like a mom looking for a christmas present for their over-protected son but I'm atually not (suprise suprise)

considering m games aren't allowed where I am right now, does anyone know of any good xbox 360 games under the rating of mature (prefferably multiplayer with a long campaign/normal mode)

also please no viva pinata games or any other game like that.......I probably already have it
Cadet PyroKid55

Re: xbox 360 games rated under mature

Postby hecter on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:14 pm

Where the f*ck are M games not allowed? It must really suck, as good not-M games are hard to come by...
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby PyroKid55 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:24 pm

well, that would be my house
hecter wrote:Where the f*ck are M games not allowed? It must really suck, as good not-M games are hard to come by...

that's what I was thinking so that's why I turned to my good friends of CC!
Cadet PyroKid55

Postby hecter on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:25 pm

You're not allowed to play M rated games? :lol: That's pretty damn funny... But ya, I don't know, I'm into Mass Effect, Gears of War and other M games, so I can't help ya kid... Perhaps Guitar Hero?
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby pancakemix on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:55 pm

hecter wrote:You're not allowed to play M rated games? :lol: That's pretty damn funny... But ya, I don't know, I'm into Mass Effect, Gears of War and other M games, so I can't help ya kid... Perhaps Guitar Hero?

Guitar Hero would probably be good. Rock Band if you're willing to dish out a little more.

Here's a list of games that are rated T. Most of them sound crappy, but...
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Grooveman2007 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:05 am

Sorry, I can't think of any single good non-M rated game.
The big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart.

-Kurt Vonnegut
Private 1st Class Grooveman2007

Postby browng-08 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:17 am

Marvel Ultimate Alliance was okay. A lot of fighting games, racing games are all Teen. I saw AceCombat on that link PCM posted. I've played one of those before and enjoyed it.
Corporal browng-08

Postby legendkiller717 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:52 am

just from the list that was posted, oblivion is a hell of a lot of fun, so is smackdown! v. raw 2009, and command & conquer is an all time classic series that ive played and enjoyed forever. plus you cant go wrong with ANY of the '09 sports series
Private legendkiller717

Postby static_ice on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:44 am

... you made me realize how much I love M ratedness
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby brooksieb on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:27 am

Maybe some sports games Like Fifa, Madden, b-ball if you're interested in racing Race Driver: Grid is a must, or a plane game like Over G or Ace combat 6, or the new H.A.W.X game that is coming out.
Corporal brooksieb

Postby brooksieb on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:28 am

Or Civilization revolution you might like that game because it is like conquerclub only more Detailed.
Corporal brooksieb

Postby PyroKid55 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:43 am

hecter wrote:You're not allowed to play M rated games? :lol: That's pretty damn funny... But ya, I don't know, I'm into Mass Effect, Gears of War and other M games, so I can't help ya kid... Perhaps Guitar Hero?

I was able too, but then I pissed off my bro and then he pulled a load of crap out of his ass to my mom saying how bad they were...
anyways I've tried guitar hero and such but I sucked at it
Cadet PyroKid55

Postby hecter on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:11 am

So what if you're bad at it :lol: As long as you found it fun! Besides, you'll get better. Everybody sucks their first time at guitar hero... Anyway, you're moms and idiot and your bro's a dickface.

If you don't like guitar hero, look for some racing games, Forza is a good one (really realistic, hard as hell) as is some of the Need For Speed's.

EDIT: Midnight Club LA is coming out soon, and I really like Midnight Club 3, so...
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby william18 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:53 am

I think people really overestimate M games. M rating is not solely based on the content of the game. It's also the difficulty of the game. Anyway here are some games:

Blue Dragon
Guitar Hero
Need For Speed(make sure you buy the good ones)
Forza 2
Sergeant 1st Class william18

Postby william18 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:53 am

MASS EFFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sergeant 1st Class william18

Postby Backglass on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:11 am

Guitar Hero

Two big thumbs up for Rock Band 2. It looks like the Guitar Hero franchise is dead as GH: World Tour has turned out to be a disappointment comparatively.

The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby pimpdave on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:19 am

hecter wrote:
EDIT: Midnight Club LA is coming out soon, and I really like Midnight Club 3, so...

Beat me to it, I was going to throw that title out there.

Also, dude, just giving a cursory glance to that list, the Ghost Recon game has 5 stars, and although I haven't played it, if it's anything like Clancy games I've played previously, like Rainbow Six or Splinter Cell, it should have everything you want. An engrossing campaign with multiplayer options.

I mean, read up on it, but if a game gets highly rated by a number of different sources, that usually a solid indication of it's quality.

Also, Need For Speed looks sick.

Aren't the Star Wars games always rated T? Is there a Knights of the Old Republic for the next gen systems yet? The first one was a lot of fun.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby PyroKid55 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:31 am

pimpdave wrote:
hecter wrote:

Beat me to it, I was going to throw that title out there.

Also, dude, just giving a cursory glance to that list, the Ghost Recon game has 5 stars, and although I haven't played it, if it's anything like Clancy games I've played previously, like Rainbow Six or Splinter Cell, it should have everything you want. An engrossing campaign with multiplayer options.

I mean, read up on it, but if a game gets highly rated by a number of different sources, that usually a solid indication of it's quality.

Also, Need For Speed looks sick.

Aren't the Star Wars games always rated T? Is there a Knights of the Old Republic for the next gen systems yet? The first one was a lot of fun.

thanks, but I already have both of the GRAW games and Knights of the Old Republic is really fun (have both) but no new ones yet for the 360, but you were right about the star wars games, the Force Unleashed is supposed to be amazing, don't know if it's out yet (my Game Informer subscription ran out a while ago)
Cadet PyroKid55

Postby hecter on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:34 am

It's been out for a while, but I heard it's a rather mediocre.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby hecter on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:39 am

Oh, any of the Battlefield games I really enjoyed and Lost Planet wasn't bad.
Private 1st Class hecter

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,