Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Super League - Season 9

Postby Guderian09 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:24 am

In pls

Baltic crusades
Sergeant 1st Class Guderian09

Re: Super League - Season 9

Postby denominator on Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:58 pm

If there is still room, I'll join for Season 9.

Oasis is my home map.
Sergeant 1st Class denominator

Re: Super League - Season 9 *FULL - JOIN SEASON 10*

Postby Clanlord Carl on Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:58 pm

I'm ONLY second seed for division 3 ???? What hallucinatory drugs is the person doing the seedings taking ???? I can only hope you aren't an intern at a bookmaker. Anyway these 'seedings' are going right back where the sun don't shine !!!!

Real prediction for div 3 season 9.

1. Clanlord Carl
2-10. 'assorted people's heros'.
Last edited by Clanlord Carl on Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby RiskMasterBreda on Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:55 pm

HOME MAP CHOICE
Cadet RiskMasterBreda

Postby Craig25 on Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:11 am

Premium Players only Bro, Sign Up then Sign in to the Super League!

RiskMasterBreda wrote:HOME MAP CHOICE
Major Craig25

Postby Clanlord Carl on Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:25 pm

So not the best start to the season two matches four starts second starts AGAIN and a match loss. Still two hard fought 3-1s wins gives me a shout.
So 16 games and I go first four times.
Binomially speaking the chance of that or worse is 2517/65536 = 3.8%

Waterloo record in SL is now won 82 lost eight.

Stop press my fourth match went well with four second starts I managed a 4-0.

In two more seasons the battle for second place in the premier will commence between the nine other players.

Five matches and just five first starts. P = 21700/1048576 or 2.1% of getting five or worse first starts.

Six matches seven first starts. P = 536155/16777216 = 3.2%
If the Clanlord had even average luck I would be crushing all instead I must be satisfied with a modest lead.
Last edited by Clanlord Carl on Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Tviorr on Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:48 am

Gonna aim to beat that, then.

Reasonably on track so far. 51 of 56 homegames (as in games not matches) so far. 91,1 %

You are also at 91,1 %.

Unfortunately I have to round you down to get that and myself up and youve of course played more games. I will aim for losing a maximum of 2 more home games by the time Ive played 90. With a full roster, thats 2 games into season 11.

So the gauntlet has been thrown, and theres naught you can do but wait and shiver. Nipping at your heels so far, or rather, this being the premier, get ready for the 2 footed spike first tackle from behind into your achilles tendons. :)p

Any one else out there with a decent homegame record that wants to get in on it and write their name in the list with blood (preferably Carls :))
We could start a list of home game percentages and specify 50 or 100 games played to get on it?

Greetings

Tviorr
Major Tviorr

Postby Clanlord Carl on Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:49 am

Tviorr wrote:Gonna aim to beat that, then.

Reasonably on track so far. 51 of 56 homegames (as in games not matches) so far. 91,1 %

You are also at 91,1 %.

Unfortunately I have to round you down to get that and myself up and youve of course played more games. I will aim for losing a maximum of 2 more home games by the time Ive played 90. With a full roster, thats 2 games into season 11.

So the gauntlet has been thrown, and theres naught you can do but wait and shiver. Nipping at your heels so far, or rather, this being the premier, get ready for the 2 footed spike first tackle from behind into your achilles tendons. :)p

Any one else out there with a decent homegame record that wants to get in on it and write their name in the list with blood (preferably Carls :))
We could start a list of home game percentages and specify 50 or 100 games played to get on it?

Greetings

Tviorr

Not bad at all for a division 13 player. But isnt city mogul a forced win for the first player ?
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Tviorr on Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:01 pm

apparently not ;)
Major Tviorr

Postby Clanlord Carl on Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:27 am

Tviorr wrote:apparently not ;)

Then I need to study your games to find out how you achieve such good results.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Tviorr on Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:45 pm

Id actually recommend Dkmaster as one of the top experts on city mogul, if not the top expert.

I dont think Ive ever wrestled a first turn from him and even after Ive reached a reasonable level on Mogul (even if I do say so myself ;)), I would expect him to take 10-20 % of my first turns.

But feel free to come to my games. - Complimentory pompoms and pink tutu will be waiting for you on the sideline =D>
Major Tviorr

Postby ABN - PFDR on Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:55 pm

rest seasons 10 11 12
Captain ABN - PFDR

Postby Clanlord Carl on Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:08 pm

Tviorr wrote:Id actually recommend Dkmaster as one of the top experts on city mogul, if not the top expert.

I dont think Ive ever wrestled a first turn from him and even after Ive reached a reasonable level on Mogul (even if I do say so myself ;)), I would expect him to take 10-20 % of my first turns.

But feel free to come to my games. - Complimentory pompoms and pink tutu will be waiting for you on the sideline =D>

Two more Waterloo games won. My enemy shaking his head broken and ruined. Yet another glorious 4-0 Clanlord statement about to hit the scoreboard.
Won 84 Lost (is that word still in use seems so long ago ?) 8.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Clanlord Carl on Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:33 am

Don't forget that next season is your last chance to win the premier division....as it will be the last season I'm not in it.

FFS 8 out of 28 first starts.

Chance of that or worse is 4791323/268435456 = 1.8%
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Clanlord Carl on Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:23 am

It took a while to get rolling but now my opponents are falling to my sword in brutal fashion (see picture).

First in the league to 30 wins not for the first time !
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby 11mi15 on Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:35 pm

Maybe the most beautiful duo race to be the superleague champ this year between the Turkish Tiger and Craig! Who will be? Think we have to watch this in Eurosport!
Major 11mi15

Postby Craig25 on Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:46 am

It transpires that 'The Turkish Tiger' is'nt actually from Turkey. He just lives there, as such he was re-named 'The Knife'.

And he will probably win again, 1 start for me on my latest HOME game and bad dice will see him open a 2 Point cushion I think!

NOT GOOD!

11mi15 wrote:Maybe the most beautiful duo race to be the superleague champ this year between the Turkish Tiger and Craig! Who will be? Think we have to watch this in Eurosport!
Major Craig25

Postby Tviorr on Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:56 am

Clanlord Carl wrote:
Tviorr wrote:Id actually recommend Dkmaster as one of the top experts on city mogul, if not the top expert.

Two more Waterloo games won. My enemy shaking his head broken and ruined. Yet another glorious 4-0 Clanlord statement about to hit the scoreboard.

58-5 on homegames so far now (as in games on the homemap including any from random, so far noone else has my homegame map too). 92,06 %

You are 87-9 if Im counting correctly. This amounts to 90,06%. Of course Im assuming you must have been busy floating your house around under some balloons, which should go some way towards explaining this huge embarrasment. I do hope you dont just pop all the balloons.

Best regards,
Tviorr
Major Tviorr

Postby Clanlord Carl on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:07 pm

Tviorr wrote:
Clanlord Carl wrote:

58-5 on homegames so far now (as in games on the homemap including any from random, so far noone else has my homegame map too). 92,06 %

You are 87-9 if Im counting correctly. This amounts to 90,06%. Of course Im assuming you must have been busy floating your house around under some balloons, which should go some way towards explaining this huge embarrasment. I do hope you dont just pop all the balloons.

Best regards,
Tviorr

So your playing the assorted cooks of the lower divisions who can barely open conquer club let alone move their armies coherently. While up in division 3 I'm playing people who have to a small degree mastered a few simple tactics like attacking their opponent so isn't exactly a fair comparison is it ? But enjoy your 2% lead well done.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby seantc on Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:39 pm

I'm in. Good ole Classic!
Cook seantc

Postby Tviorr on Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:23 am

Clanlord Carl wrote:
Tviorr wrote:
Clanlord Carl wrote:

Best regards,
Tviorr

So your playing the assorted cooks of the lower divisions who can barely open conquer club let alone move their armies coherently. While up in division 3 I'm playing people who have to a small degree mastered a few simple tactics like attacking their opponent so isn't exactly a fair comparison is it ? But enjoy your 2% lead well done.
;)p

Where was it you started again;) How many lower league wins is it you have on your home map... ;p
Major Tviorr

Postby croyd on Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:13 am

Hi - I would like to request a rest season for Season 10 - Thanks, croyd
Major croyd

Postby Clanlord Carl on Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:11 pm

First to FIFTY wins, another division smashed into oblivion. Season ten will see my seventh league victory as this time it is the championships turn to shine with the Glory of the Clanlord.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Mad777 on Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:15 pm

Clanlord Carl wrote:First to FIFTY wins, another division smashed into oblivion. Season ten will see my seventh league victory as this time it is the championships turn to shine with the Glory of the Clanlord.

Nice job! You will now climb to the top and will see how things goes, definitely a great achievement so far starting from the bottom… =D>
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Clanlord Carl on Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:55 pm

Mad777 wrote:
Clanlord Carl wrote:First to FIFTY wins, another division smashed into oblivion. Season ten will see my seventh league victory as this time it is the championships turn to shine with the Glory of the Clanlord.

Nice job! You will now climb to the top and will see how things goes, definitely a great achievement so far starting from the bottom… =D>

Hiya Mad didn't know you were involved here. Don't worry I'm not a headcase just having fun with a bit of TT.

This season division three shined with the Glory of the Clanlord as I won more games than ANY other player in ANY division.
Next season will see me crusading through the Championship in similar fashion.
Meanwhile I expect the current 'premier' players will be fighting like rats in a sack to avoid the oncoming premier destruction by relegation or rest seasons.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2022