Conquer Club

Super League - Season 10 *COMPLETE, WINNER=CRAIG25*

Tournaments Completed in 2022

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Super League - Season 10

Postby anonymus on Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:12 am

Craig25 wrote:To get in The Super League, you need to demonstrate that you have read the Rules Bro. Don't do that and your entry is Null & Void!

anonymus wrote:Craig25 convinced me to join, so im back babies!
innit to win it, as always!
/ :?:

EDIT: sorry for my low rank, it'll change soon though as I keep playing ;)

my bad!

Home map Feudal War please!
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Major anonymus

Postby anonymus on Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:17 am

anonymus wrote:
Craig25 wrote:To get in The Super League, you need to demonstrate that you have read the Rules Bro. Don't do that and your entry is Null & Void!

anonymus wrote:Craig25 convinced me to join, so im back babies!
innit to win it, as always!

EDIT: sorry for my low rank, it'll change soon though as I keep playing ;)

my bad!
Home map Feudal War please!

Edit:If feudal is excluded, New World please

(a lot of caveats here mate) ;)

/:?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Major anonymus

Postby Lord Banner on Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:01 pm

I would like to give it a go
Home map: Third Crusade
Captain Lord Banner

Postby direwolf on Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:59 pm

Home map change. Labyrinth.

Thank you for all the work you put into making this league.
Lieutenant direwolf

Postby Craig25 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:37 am

No thanks is required, it is great fun. It would be helpful if you read the Rules though.

Labyrinth is on the BANNED MAPS list as it takes too long on these settings.

direwolf wrote:Home map change. Labyrinth.

Thank you for all the work you put into making this league.
Colonel Craig25

Re: Super League - Season 10 *FULL - JOIN SEASON 11*

Postby Clanlord Carl on Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:28 pm

At least they got my bloody seeding right this season. Time for the Clanlord to put another division to the sword and the 'premier' to know their time is short.
Last edited by Clanlord Carl on Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Tviorr on Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:45 am

Having trouble waiting for season 10 ;)

Just consider me the kid in the back of the car going:

"Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?"
Major Tviorr

Postby Craig25 on Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:41 am

Only 2.5 Hours to go :D

Tviorr wrote:Having trouble waiting for season 10 ;)

Just consider me the kid in the back of the car going:

"Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?"
Colonel Craig25

Postby Clanlord Carl on Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:36 pm

Welcome to Clanlord's corner !!! Where you can read all about my ongoing conquest of the super league.

28 points from 18 matches. It is all over, the championship fell to me.

Comedy gold section
So much hilarious stuff from Craig packed into a single paragraph for your amusement - talented comedy writer ?

The Championship Average Rank: 2175 Runners: 10 Prize: 600 Cr
'The Mouth' Clanlord Carl is on the brink..........'The Goat' Shoop76 has hit form just in time for Clanlord Carl coming into his League. And, he is absolutely creaming him! Shoop on 16 Points after only 8 Match Ups is looking to put an end to 'The Mouths' 7 Timer! Having equalled 'The Knifes' 6 Timer it looks like he is going to fall here. But, 'The Knife' lost his uveaten run in the Premier, Carl's is about to end in the Championship, and get this, it looks like he is involved in a major battle to even get Promoted! Keefie is 1 Point clear of him in 2nd Place. With 3 getting Promoted, Carl is back in 3rd on 12 Points. But having played 3 Match Ups less, molespe is only 2 points behind him...............This could be HUMILIATION for the MOUTH if he loses his un-beaten run and also misses out on Promotion to the Super Leagues Top League! Only time will tell.........

Back to the drawing board !

Next I'll win the premier again and again until they kick me out for being too good !!!!
Last edited by Clanlord Carl on Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:50 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Tviorr on Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:52 am

Speaking of first turns... If you are looking to add more statistics tabs to the spreadsheet on the super leagues, thats definitely one Id peak at. Cant be bothered to tally it up myself, but it would be neat to know if I get as many second turn starts as Im having myself believe or if Im just inserting selective memory. It would also be a neat opportunity to bring up when I turn 4 second turns into a 4-0 against FSA 8-) After all it would be a bit gauche to just throw it out there with out any sort of occasion ;)

A statistics button for home maps won and possibly even more interesting a statistics button for away maps won... Would come in useful too :)
Major Tviorr

Postby Anila8 on Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:14 am

Hi Tviorr,

I agree it would be nice to have real-time start player statistics.
But... for real-time data we rely on the Conquer Club API (Application Programmer Interface). Unfortunately the start player of a game is not included in this API.

For real-time statistics per league, please have a look at the google sheet, S10 Live tables. Romlol just added some nice new real-time stats per league: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2065996554.

Regards,
Anila8
Major Anila8

Postby vykingsfan64 on Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:32 am

I would like to change my home map to Arms Race. Thanks!
3 types of people: those who can count and those who can’t

Tournament wins
USFL Football League
Wipeout

Championship Series: BeNeLux
Classic Ladder Tournament
Kuma's GC Qualifier: BeNeLux
CC Bowling League
HA's 4 Opportunities [TPA]
Lieutenant vykingsfan64

Postby Tviorr on Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:33 pm

Anila8 wrote:Hi Tviorr,

But... for real-time data we rely on the Conquer Club API (Application Programmer Interface). Unfortunately the start player of a game is not included in this API.

For real-time statistics per league, please have a look at the google sheet, S10 Live tables. Romlol just added some nice new real-time stats per league: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2065996554.

Regards,
Anila8

Ah. Perhaps theyll include it some day. Perhaps it can be gleaned from the log somehow, I said knowing full well that I dont know what Im talking about. Thx for the developing statistics already in there. Its both informative and user friendly. The live results displayed in the 10 by 10 results bracket is great for nerding about and trying to get a handle on projecting the outcomes. Ive already been sucked in enough that Ive once or twice had to search out the specific games of a match to make an educated guess at the individual games. :D :roll: Not sure if that makes me a nerd or a geek, but I certainly enjoy the league and all the trappings included.
Major Tviorr

Postby Craig25 on Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:03 am

We all do that Tviorr, what's worse is checking out other players games who are in a completely different League to yours!

Tviorr wrote:
Anila8 wrote:Hi Tviorr,

Regards,
Anila8

Ah. Perhaps theyll include it some day. Perhaps it can be gleaned from the log somehow, I said knowing full well that I dont know what Im talking about. Thx for the developing statistics already in there. Its both informative and user friendly. The live results displayed in the 10 by 10 results bracket is great for nerding about and trying to get a handle on projecting the outcomes. Ive already been sucked in enough that Ive once or twice had to search out the specific games of a match to make an educated guess at the individual games. :D :roll: Not sure if that makes me a nerd or a geek, but I certainly enjoy the league and all the trappings included.
Colonel Craig25

Postby Tviorr on Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:08 am

Yeah, I do that too ;)

Surprisingly I have a few friends in here that I have to keep track on the leagues. 8-[

Not sure how that happened ;)
Major Tviorr

Postby uckuki on Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:49 pm

for next season, or when applicable, I'd like to change map:
doodle earth, nuclear, chained, sunny

tx
FOED
:)
Major uckuki

Postby Craig25 on Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:58 pm

The Super League Game Settings are FIXED, so you cannot change those, read the rules Bro.

But, I have changed your HOME MAP to Doodle Earth.

uckuki wrote:for next season, or when applicable, I'd like to change map:
doodle earth, nuclear, chained, sunny

tx
Colonel Craig25

Postby Tviorr on Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:01 am

HIGHLIGHTS:

League 11: 2nd Seed Tviorr looks to have this wrapped up. 7 Points in front, 3 Match Ups to play. He can only throw it away. The only player that can potentially cause him a Problem is 'FSA' Free Syrian Army who is in 2nd but has 2 Match Ups in hand.......

Thanks for the vote of confidence... or the pressure ;)

Im not as confident as that, though. - FSA is playing well and so far only chalked up losses to me, so Im dreading the outcome of his last 5 games. - For starters, last I looked, the 2 matchups he has in hand were looking like 5 points, so that puts him 2 points behind and breathing heavily down my neck.

Im thinking Ill have to pull down a fairly heavy chunk of points in the final games to stay in the lead. - And all of a sudden 2 players have suddenly decided that I shouldnt get too comfortable on Mogul and seems to have the idea that I should lose 1 or two maps on it this season. - Not polite, not polite at all. Im thinking perhaps an ammendment to the rules that its not allowed to beat me on my home map... Any chance ;) ?
Major Tviorr

Postby Buzz199 on Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:43 am

HOME MAP CHOICE change to - All Your Base Are Belong To Us. Please.
Captain Buzz199

Postby Clanlord Carl on Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:35 pm

Tviorr wrote:HIGHLIGHTS:

League 11: 2nd Seed Tviorr looks to have this wrapped up. 7 Points in front, 3 Match Ups to play. He can only throw it away. The only player that can potentially cause him a Problem is 'FSA' Free Syrian Army who is in 2nd but has 2 Match Ups in hand.......

Thanks for the vote of confidence... or the pressure ;)

Im not as confident as that, though. - FSA is playing well and so far only chalked up losses to me, so Im dreading the outcome of his last 5 games. - For starters, last I looked, the 2 matchups he has in hand were looking like 5 points, so that puts him 2 points behind and breathing heavily down my neck.

Im thinking Ill have to pull down a fairly heavy chunk of points in the final games to stay in the lead. - And all of a sudden 2 players have suddenly decided that I shouldnt get too comfortable on Mogul and seems to have the idea that I should lose 1 or two maps on it this season. - Not polite, not polite at all. Im thinking perhaps an ammendment to the rules that its not allowed to beat me on my home map... Any chance ;) ?

League 11 ???? If you win all your home maps you must be a bit suspect on other maps ? This season you destroyed your opponents though. Well played GL in div 8.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Tviorr on Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:47 pm

I think Ive mentioned that I blame the dice every time I set foot out of Mogul ;)

In any case, latest update looks good for me. A draw for FSA and a pending no more than a draw. I think I may have confused myself. Not quite sure if the early trend I spotted changed or if later games scudded fast. - I think one finished fast and seemingly a change of fortunes in one other. - Of course I cant remember who the opponents were in the games I had a look at. ;)

In any case, looks very doable now. 5 points for me in the last 3 games clinches it definitely. 4 points are very likely to and less may well do it.

In any case congrats on almost certainly winning... what is it 40..? leagues in a row. With the few remaining games in it, 2 points in your last 2 games likely clinches it for you, 3 points almost certainly does and 4 points definitely does. And as you are up 3-0 in one of the games and shoop is down 0-1 in one of his, it looks pretty much done and dusted.
Major Tviorr

Postby Clanlord Carl on Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:55 pm

Tviorr wrote:I think Ive mentioned that I blame the dice every time I set foot out of Mogul ;)

In any case, latest update looks good for me. A draw for FSA and a pending no more than a draw. I think I may have confused myself. Not quite sure if the early trend I spotted changed or if later games scudded fast. - I think one finished fast and seemingly a change of fortunes in one other. - Of course I cant remember who the opponents were in the games I had a look at. ;)

In any case, looks very doable now. 5 points for me in the last 3 games clinches it definitely. 4 points are very likely to and less may well do it.

In any case congrats on almost certainly winning... what is it 40..? leagues in a row. With the few remaining games in it, 2 points in your last 2 games likely clinches it for you, 3 points almost certainly does and 4 points definitely does. And as you are up 3-0 in one of the games and shoop is down 0-1 in one of his, it looks pretty much done and dusted.

Yeah done and dusted. I'll keep winning leagues until they kick me out for being too good.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby Tviorr on Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:25 pm

Not to worry. Ill join you in a few seasons. Have fun while you can ;)

In any case, I think mine is done and dusted too. Pretty sure my two remaining home matches will yield 5 points. - Helped to get it written into the rules that Mogul maps are always mine. Thx Craig, much appreciated ++++++.

My remaining away match is full of open and undecided games. However that one turns out, though. The above should clinch it bringing me 11 points in front of FSA who will have trouble pulling in that lead with 4 matches left seeing as one of them cant gain him more than a draw.

So hmmm victory party. Decking out Mogul with bows of holly and all that. Has to be Mogul of course to celebrate a full plate of 18 wins. ;)p
Major Tviorr

Postby Mad777 on Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:58 am

Should get 4 pts and 2 matches remaining…I still hope to aim the podium but most will finish 4th in my league…I will have to rely on my diesel engine to warm up faster next season…new engine next season and hope this will change the results and me going up in a fastest pace.

Undoubtedly a painful return in this Super League but competition is great!
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Clanlord Carl on Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:40 am

Tviorr wrote:Not to worry. Ill join you in a few seasons. Have fun while you can ;)

In any case, I think mine is done and dusted too. Pretty sure my two remaining home matches will yield 5 points. - Helped to get it written into the rules that Mogul maps are always mine. Thx Craig, much appreciated ++++++.

My remaining away match is full of open and undecided games. However that one turns out, though. The above should clinch it bringing me 11 points in front of FSA who will have trouble pulling in that lead with 4 matches left seeing as one of them cant gain him more than a draw.

So hmmm victory party. Decking out Mogul with bows of holly and all that. Has to be Mogul of course to celebrate a full plate of 18 wins. ;)p

Don't worry Tviorr IF you eventually rise upwards I'll study your mogul tactics and take you down in my customary style. I have to admit I only scored 17/18 at Waterloo. (Thanks shoop).
Colonel Clanlord Carl

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2022