Conquer Club

New World assassin survivor [Final - Games 37-42]

Tournaments in progress

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: New World assassin survivor [22/27+]

Postby plurple on Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:37 pm

Conquerisk wrote:Where do I sign?

just have to say your in here :)
plurple is not purple 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [23/27+]

Postby TODRICH on Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:12 am

ill play
Captain TODRICH

Postby actorday on Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:09 am

in plz
Lieutenant actorday

Postby plurple on Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:33 pm

TODRICH wrote:ill play

actorday wrote:in plz

Thanks both but you already signed up :D

I would like 1 more to join but will start this by the end of the week either way :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby *Pixar* on Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:49 pm

Count me in
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Conquerisk on Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:13 pm

am I in?
Private 1st Class Conquerisk

Postby Devante on Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:26 pm

i'm in
Major Devante

Postby plurple on Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:09 am

Conquerisk wrote:am I in?

yes you are in :)
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [25/27]

Postby idefix2 on Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:23 pm

in plz
Corporal 1st Class idefix2

Re: New World assassin survivor [25/27]

Postby Darin44 on Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:27 pm

in please
Sergeant 1st Class Darin44
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Re: New World assassin survivor [Full]

Postby plurple on Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:59 pm

Congratulations everyone you have made it into the new world survivor games. In case you have forgotten how the tournament works you get 3 lives each time you get assassinated you lose a life :( no lives you get no more games in that round.

As we have 27 signups we will play till 6 players have lost all of there lives. Then we will cut the bottom 6 players :twisted: to stay in you need to achieve victory and make some assassinations.

Each new round you will get 3 new lives added to the ones you have managed to keep hold of till the final 9 are decided. so the tournament will be 4 rounds in total. Games have been decided and I will send out the 6 games for the first set shortly. Good luck everyone and try not to get killed out in the new world :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 1 - set 1]

Postby plurple on Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:16 am

Sorry for the delay to the running of the tournament.

All of the set 1's games are over:

We started the tournament with a bang in game 10 I won the game on turn 5 of the game :D My advice is not to go walkabouts immediately as the neutral stacks are your friends in the first few rounds of the game :D

In first we have *pixar* who managed to win 50% of their games 3 points. In 2nd we have hmsps, Marie LaVeaux and Plurple with 2 points and a 33% wins. We have 9 on 1 point and 14 players yet to get any points :D

We did have 1 player TODRICH who managed to lose all of their lives in the first set :O but they did manage to achieve 1 win as well so they may still make it to the next round but they will have no opportunities to get any more victories in round 1.

With only 26 active players we will need to play 9 games each in set 2 Good luck everyone :D
Last edited by plurple on Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 1 - Set 2]

Postby plurple on Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:35 am

OK turns out conquerisk is banned so down to 25 players!
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Kingm on Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:04 am

Is there a new round after this set?
I need some more lives, lol :)
Highscore : 4349 Date : 17.6.12

Highscore after comeback : 3619 Date : 07.11.23

Colonel Kingm

Postby plurple on Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:52 am

Kingm wrote:Is there a new round after this set?
I need some more lives, lol :)

It depends on if a 6th player losses all of their lives or not :)
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby plurple on Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:11 am

ok the wait for round 1 games to finish is over. we say goodbye to 6 players after this round from losing all their lives :(
TODRICH, Silly Knig-it, harvmax, traffic133 and general bax.

2 players who are being resurrected having lost all of their lives but also managing to gain 2 victories a piece YouOnKazoo and Marie Laveaux!

Continuing their dominating performance was *pixar* who managed to gain another 3 victories with no losses so looks to be the 1 to beat this tournament. 3 players managed 3 victories with no losses hmsps, anonymus and TheTrueNorth. and finally 2 players managed 4 victories but took some deaths as well, darin44 and plurple.

there are 6 players who have yet to find their targets and 6 players who have yet to be found and assassinated. I will send out the next set of games as part of round 2. Each player who has made it to round 2 gets 3 new lives. GL in the games that will be sent later today :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 2 - Set 1]

Postby plurple on Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:02 am

Ok the final 2 games have finished and Ertai managed to ge the win in both 1 handed to them by actorday the other claimed completely by themselves. no one has lost all of there live syet but we have a number of players sitting at only 2 lives left: Marie LeVeaux, D3A7H and YouOnKazoo so they need to keep their wits about them to not end up out of the tournament.

5 players are still with all 6 of their lives remaining and as such are sitting near or at the top of the leaderboard and if they keep it up will be shoe in's for round 3.

Continuing their dominating performance *Pixar* is at the top of the board securing another 2 wins and a tournament win % of 38.1% can they keep it up or will they falter as the tournament continues. We have 3 players who are on 23.81% win rate but are in various parts of the board depending on how many lives they have lost :D

I will be sending out the next 6 games per player later today they have already been randomised which you can see in the google sheet as well as the leaderboard as games come in.

Good Luck in the games and let me know if you have any questions or comments :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 2 - Set 2]

Postby plurple on Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:08 pm

unfortunately I have had to resend 6 of the games as Halrob64 has failed to accept invites and not responded to several attempts to contact them in regards to this tournament and them being freemium now.

I have recreated the 6 games as 8 player so hopefully will go smoothly from here.
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 2 - Set 2]

Postby plurple on Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:30 pm

It's that time again the games are all in and we have the usual suspect at the top *pixar* is continuing to dominate in the tournament with a 33.33% win rate so if he has you as a target hide :P

Also doing well in this round is darin44 keeping up with pix's wins but lost a life so sitting in second. Crushing the wins in round 2 is Marie LaVeaux who has 5 wins this round but has lost all but 2 lives :? and so is sitting in third. In forth we have hmsps on 3 wins this round and 4 lives left.

On the other hand sitting at the bottom in danger of being assassinated out of the tournament are YouOnKazoo who is out of lives again but could make it with their 2 victories time will tell once 6 players have lost all their lives! Halrob64 has been eliminated due to not being able to accept the invite in time.D3A7H only has 1 life and no victories. Devante, b00060, idefix2 and Marie LaVeaux have only 2 lives left.

We also have 4 players who are still yet to be assassinated in the tournament *pixar*, Anonymus, TheTrueNorth and MattiWacklin so extra luck/skill needed if they happen to be your target.

Games will be out today Good Luck and may you have fun :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 2 - Set 3]

Postby plurple on Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:41 pm

Good evening folks all of the games finished today and it is time for the round recap!

having an amazing set of games was Kingm who won 5 out of the 9 games :shock: :o so along with having 3 of their lives left has sniped the 1st place position out from pix. Speaking of *pixar* is remaining pretty dominating in the tournament but only scrapped out 2 new assassinations this round and also lost 2 of their lives so was a pretty terrible round for pix jkjk they are still in 2nd so not so shabby :D

In 3rd and 4th we have the last 2 players who have yet to lose a life anonymus and MattiWacklin both having secured 2 assassinations a piece. Last of the top 5 is Marie LaVeaux who has gotten 7 assassinations in round 2 but has continued the pattern in losing all of their lives in this round already as well as in the first round so will get no more games in round 2 set 4 but unless something odd happens has secured entry into round 3 :D

At the other end of things idefix2 and YouOnKazoo have also lost all of their lives, but each have 2 assassinations so may still squeak into round 3.

We still need at least 2 players to lose there lives and closest to that threshold is darin44 and Devante both on their last life. Lastly we have myself who had a terrible last round am down to only 2 lives and wasn't able to get any assassinations last round :(

Lastly due to there being the awkward number of 17 players left alive in round 2 we will once again need to play 9 games so this will most likely result in 2 players losing the last of their lives, hopefully not me :D Though it wouldn't surprise me if we do need set 5 :D

Games have been randomised in the sheets and invites will be sent out shortly or tomorrow. Good luck in the games and have fun :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 2 - Set 4]

Postby plurple on Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:32 pm

Time for the end of round update we got to the requisite 6 players losing all of there lives and overachieved as we had 7 players ending the round with 0 or less lives, however 4 of those 7 are being resurrected as they have a better record :D Those players who are not making it into round 3 are: Halrob64, templeyard, YouOnKazoo, Jim1086, B00060 and idefix2 hope you enjoyed your time in the tournament.

The 4 players who are getting resurrected are Devante and plurple :oops: who achieved 3 kills each, Darin44 who got 4 kills and Marie LaVeaux who got a massive 7 kills and didn't even participate in set4 :O

At the top of the round 2 leader board are 1st Kingm with 8 kills and 2 lives left, next is anonymus with 5 kills and 5 lives left. 3rd is *pixar* with 6 kills and 3 lives, 4th being hmsps with 5 kills and 3 lives and 5th is Marie with their 7 kills and 0 lives :D

The leader board will look very different going into round 3 no one has all of their lives left everyone has lost at least 1 life :D
but at the top is Anonymus and mattiWacklin both with 8 lives :) then ActorDay with 7.

Look out for 6 games hitting your invites shortly. Good luck in the games and hope your good at finding your targets unless it is me :P
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 3 - Set 1]

Postby plurple on Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:27 am

ok what a shocker of a round that was Plurple, me and I lost nearly every game I was in being assassinated in 5/6 of the games :cry: :oops: :cry:

So I am very out of the tournament :( I'm sure others lost some lives as well but I may have been a little distracted by my own issues :D

In better news at the top are anonymus with 2 kills and 8 lives then *pixar* with 2 kills and 6 lives.

Now that the easy target of me is gone 5 more players still need to lose all of their lives to move things on to the final.

unfortunatly with only 1 person being eliminated back to 9 games this set will send them out shortly :)
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 3 - Set 2]

Postby plurple on Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:46 am

ok set 2 of round 3 has concluded and it looks like I'm the only one good at losing lives in round 3 as we still only have the 1 elimination in round 3.

So we will just head straight to the top of the score board:
We have *pixar* who is sitting at the top once more with a massive 6 wins in round 3 but only 4 out of 9 lives left :D so unless something shocking happens has probably won there way into the final 9. In 2nd we have anonymus who is leading in terms of survivability as they have only lost the 1 life in the tournament and so have 8 left :O and paired with 2 wins has them on the same points as pixar but sitting in the 2nd spot. 3rd place we have actorday who is also doing well on survivability keeping 7 lives and pairing it with a single win in round 3. So both of those may make it into the final 9 if they can keep up the surviving and maybe grab a few more wins each :D In 4th we have Devante who is doing well in grabbing 4 win in round 3 and has all of there round 3 lives left i.e. 3 left ;) In join 5th we have kingm and hmsps both of which have 4 lives and 2 wins in round 3.

In danger of being eliminated from the tournament along with myself are darin44 who is on their last life and only 2 wins to their name in round 3 so if they lose the last life and don't score some more kills then they will be falling short of making it to the final 9. Marie LaVeaux is also down to their last life as they have been every round so far but not doing as well as previous rounds so far as only racked up 3 of their 12 wins in round 3 so if they don't grab some more before 6 players are eliminated in danger of falling short of the final. Lastly Heatz has 2 lives left and only the 1 victory but based on their total wins need to up their game if they want to make it through to the final :)

Good luck in the next set of games it will be 9 each again due to the 14 players left. Also shout out to Mage for grabbing the win in the last game of set 2 in perfect time so I can send out the games while wasting time on the last day of work for me for the year :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 3 - Set 3]

Postby plurple on Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:18 am

All of round 3 set 3 games are done and we have 3 players losing all of there lives and will need to wait to see if they have done enough to make it into the final 9.

Marie LaVeaux with 5 kills and -1 lives currently sitting in the top 9 but will need to wait to see if they remain in the finals :D Darin44 who only has 2 kills and also -1 lives. lastly we have heatz who has just the 1 kill so is unlikely to make it into the finals.

So with 2 more players needing to lose all of their lives in danger are mageplunka69 and D3A7H who only have 1 and 0 kills respectively :D

Sitting at the top of the leaderboard and unless tings go terribly are most likly making it to the final 9. in 1st is *pixar* with a massive 9 kills but just 3 lives left, not doing quite so well in kills but being the most survivable
we have anonymus with 7 lives left and 3 kills to there name in round 3 and Devante who is also powering those kills with 6 to their name but only 3 lives left :D

Due to 11 players left with lives will be 9 games per player again. Games will be with you shortly Good luck in the games :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: New World assassin survivor [Round 3 - Set 4]

Postby plurple on Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:21 am

All games have wrapped up for round 3 and it looks like it is time for the finals :O 9 players have been lucky enough to make it through and will be fighting for the title :D

We say good bye to 3 players who still had lives left, but did not manage to get enough kills to make it into the finals: mageplunka69 who bows out fo the tournament with 1 life left but only 2 kills in round 3 and 5 over the full tournament, D3A7H who had 2 lives left but only the 1 kill in round 3 and 3 total averaging 1 kill a round :D and MattiWacklin who had 3 lives left but 0 kills in round 3 and also 3 over the full tournament so far.

2 players have been revived for the final and so have an uphill battle starting off with 0 bonus points kingm who had 5 kills in round 3 and 15 overall with a win% of 19.23% which is 3rd highest of the finalists so maybe not unfathomable to make it up and claim the ultimate prize. The other being Marie LaVeaux who also had 5 kills in round 3 and only 14 over the full tournament but they have the 2nd highest win% of 23.33% having played 18 less games due to losing all of their lives earlier in the round, but having done enough to fight in the final :)

The only player with a higher win% than our two risen players is *pixar* who was leading the tounrnament end of round 3 with a whopping 11 kills in round 3 or 23 over the full tournament giving them a win% of 29.49% so with them starting off with 2 points they may well turn out to be unstoppable ;) Above them in the standings due to their survivability in previous rounds ending with 6 lives is Anonymus who ended with 6 lives and 14 overall sits in 4th in terms of win% so with their 2 point lead on pix may give them the headstart they need. As well as Actorday who starts off with 3 points due to having 5 lives left but now that the survivability part of the tournament is over would need to up the number of kills they have been getting as they have only had 5 total 3 of which were in round 3 giving them a win% of only 6.41% but we won't count anyone out of the running yet.

We have 3 more players sharing 2 points with pix hmsps, devante and ertai and rounding out the finalists on 1 point is TheTrueNorth It is still anyone's tournament as the winner will need to rack up 15 points and if it is anything like the Jamaica tournament there is still a long road ahead of our intrepid finalists. I will be sending out the games in batches of 6 until a player is within shouting distance of the tournament win where I will reduce the number of games to the amount needed by player/s in first to win.

Good luck in the final and I hope everyone has fun :D And keep an eye out for the first batch of final games :)
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

PreviousNext

Return to Ongoing