Conquer Club

****Super Land Swipe**** -- End ~ Mafia Win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Marvaddin on Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:31 am

Not thaaaaat strange, since he has "Bush" in his name, lol
MB, can you explain your vote? Like Bogus, I didnt understand it.
Major Marvaddin

Postby Bogusbet on Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:43 am

Marvaddin wrote:Not thaaaaat strange, since he has "Bush" in his name, lol

Well my vote was because, like the poker player he is, and I played with him a few times, when MB has a hand (in this case Mafia), he throws out an incorrect bet (A bad habit he has) instead of a standard one that don't give away position (Like he is Mafia). Thats what I'm working on.

It's early days but at the moment my vote stands until convinced otherwise.

Then again he could be bluffing.
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby Bogusbet on Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:45 am

Oh and while we are at it, do we want to post our Names etc yet? Just so we can get some dimension to this game and maybe a bit of info on each other to go on.
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby mightyal on Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:56 am

Unlike haydena, Sandman does not stroll into the looby; he rolls out of the lift in an electrificated spaz chariot. Tears are streaming down his face; tears he makes no effort to conceal and indeed appears barely conscious of. Occasionally his shattered body is racked by howls of anguish; he appears conscious of very little indeed.

A stream of foul invective spews from Sandman's mouth. He is nearly incoherent with splenetic rage. Alongside the graphic threats of revenge on the perpertrators of this heist, Sandman can be heard muttering the somewhat cryptic sentence fragment 'my love, my life, my book - lost'. This is inevitably followed by the tormented howls of the recently bereaved.

It appears unlikely the Sandman will survive long enough to make good his lurid threats.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei
Captain mightyal

Location: Banging the hag whilst Owl is busy banging hendy's mum

Postby mightyal on Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:05 am

Sandman rolls to the bar and then rolls over to the restaurant where breakfast is being served. He wheels round the table with his recently procurred bottle of over-proof rum, a bottle already considerably emptier than it was 2 minutes ago, liberally adding it's contents to everyones bowls of breakfast cereals. He is drinking at least as much rum as he is distributing. By the time he reaches freetymes' seat, his incoherent drunkness appears to be overcoming his insane rage. Whilst fortifying freetymes' golden grahams with OP Bundaberg rum, he is violently ill in the bowl and passes out.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei
Captain mightyal

Location: Banging the hag whilst Owl is busy banging hendy's mum

Postby wicked on Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:22 am

sandman? I definitely don't know all the super land characters! so are these from comic books or something?
Major wicked

Postby happysadfun on Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:42 am

THE sandman. You don't know? :shock:

I'd vote grace, but it doesn't matter too much anymore...
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Postby Bogusbet on Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:03 am

wicked wrote:sandman? I definitely don't know all the super land characters! so are these from comic books or something?

Yeah Super Heros - Im busy at work (On Google) :wink:
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby HoussamTheGreat on Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:04 am

Hmmm....
At risk of making a total ass out of myself here, given that this is my first mafia game and all .. but I will venture this..

This is not an accusation, but merely a request for clarification.. So the ice bucket is meant to be comical, and any resemblance with ice-based lifeforms is purely coincidental - fine, I can buy that.. but.. what was Iceman trying to forget in his diet-coke drunk fest? Surely, so much drinking is linked to SOMETHING.... no? I mean, I get it - the Phantom would PROBABLY not make it this obvious but it would be a quite embarrassing to discover that we ignored something so blatant staring us in the face, so I think we ought to do some due diligence here. Perhaps the Iceman can help establish a level of comfort?
Lieutenant HoussamTheGreat

Postby Bogusbet on Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:05 am

mightyal wrote:Sandman rolls to the bar and then rolls over to the restaurant where breakfast is being served. He wheels round the table with his recently procurred bottle of over-proof rum, a bottle already considerably emptier than it was 2 minutes ago, liberally adding it's contents to everyones bowls of breakfast cereals. He is drinking at least as much rum as he is distributing. By the time he reaches freetymes' seat, his incoherent drunkness appears to be overcoming his insane rage. Whilst fortifying freetymes' golden grahams with OP Bundaberg rum, he is violently ill in the bowl and passes out.

"Wondering if Freetymes then ate the said cereal" :-k
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby happysadfun on Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:07 am

Bogusbet wrote:
mightyal wrote:Sandman rolls to the bar and then rolls over to the restaurant where breakfast is being served. He wheels round the table with his recently procurred bottle of over-proof rum, a bottle already considerably emptier than it was 2 minutes ago, liberally adding it's contents to everyones bowls of breakfast cereals. He is drinking at least as much rum as he is distributing. By the time he reaches freetymes' seat, his incoherent drunkness appears to be overcoming his insane rage. Whilst fortifying freetymes' golden grahams with OP Bundaberg rum, he is violently ill in the bowl and passes out.

"Wondering if Freetymes then ate the said cereal" :-k

AndyDufresne wrote:10. Day scenes will be fun and comical, donā€™t read too far into them.
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Postby Master Bush on Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:47 am

Marvaddin wrote:Not thaaaaat strange, since he has "Bush" in his name, lol

He was eager to throw out that he wasn't mafia by asking how we were gonna come up with a way to found out who's mafia. To me, that's trying to establish to everyone right off the bat, that you a townie. I just feel that the first person to do that, so early on, is a mafia member. I could be wrong, but since I wont be here until Sunday, I needed to vote now, and that's what my gut is telling me.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby Haydena on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:12 am

I wasn't throwing anything out there at all. I was simply asking how we were gonna do this. You seem pretty eager to get rid of someone don't you MB?

I also think that we should talk about things before any accusations are flung around.
Sergeant 1st Class Haydena

Postby wicked on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:16 am

yeah, like why haydena is wearing a velvet pimp robe?
Major wicked

Postby Haydena on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:31 am

:roll: Errr...

I think the main question is why you were following me wicked :shock:
Sergeant 1st Class Haydena

Postby wicked on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:43 am

so we have nothing to go on now, any vote at this point is just a wild guess. would be nice to at least hear from everyone playing at least once. do those who haven't posted realize it makes them look suspicious?
Major wicked

Postby wicked on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:47 am

my bad! looks like everyone has posted. :oops: is this a smaller group this time? seems like it!
Major wicked

Postby Freetymes on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:48 am

Bogusbet wrote:"Wondering if Freetymes then ate the said cereal" :-k

Hell I am so ditraught at the loss of all of my precious stuff I didn't even notice.... But I do like rum! LOL

It seems way early to vote at this point but it is clear that the "Bad guys" have a sense of humor... Ice killed by ice... But like fire can't kill the human flame how did ice kill the iceman???

Oh ya... I will be on maybe once a day for the hollidays so it would be nice to get a grace period so I vote grace

Ok this was stupid... I lost track after reading all the posts.... sry...
Last edited by Freetymes on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheProwler wrote:I concede.
Just this once.
Lieutenant Freetymes

Postby HoussamTheGreat on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:50 am

wicked wrote:so we have nothing to go on now, any vote at this point is just a wild guess. would be nice to at least hear from everyone playing at least once. do those who haven't posted realize it makes them look suspicious?

I agree.. especially those active in that initial scene....
Having said that, some of the people who indeed have posted, have put forth no substance to deflect suspicion, right O Wicked one?
Lieutenant HoussamTheGreat

Postby Freetymes on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:53 am

Ok here is a question...

Was everybody's stuff stolen or do some of the booths still have things left in them?

All of my stuff is gone!!!
TheProwler wrote:I concede.
Just this once.
Lieutenant Freetymes

Postby sully800 on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:06 pm

Freetymes wrote:
Bogusbet wrote:"Wondering if Freetymes then ate the said cereal" :-k

Hell I am so ditraught at the loss of all of my precious stuff I didn't even notice.... But I do like rum! LOL

It seems way early to vote at this point but it is clear that the "Bad guys" have a sense of humor... Ice killed by ice... But like fire can't kill the human flame how did ice kill the iceman???

The iceman is not dead. Moz (batman) is and it may look suspicious because AK_iceman found him and he was literally killed by ice.

That's what the earlier talk was about anyway. I really don't believe the death scenes are meant to be clues about who killed anyone. I think the clues we have to gather are from us talking only.
Major sully800

Postby wicked on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:11 pm

right Houssam, because at this point, there is no substance to put forth! there's really nothing to go on during the first day.
Major wicked

Postby Bogusbet on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:16 pm

Freetymes wrote:Ok here is a question...

Was everybody's stuff stolen or do some of the booths still have things left in them?

All of my stuff is gone!!!

What did you have stolen Freetymes?

I had Flash Comic #1 taken from me, I lived for that comic and I must have it back as my life is empty without it. BTW can some-one wheel me to the car park, I wana have a look round and I haven't the energy to push my-self around.
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby wicked on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:17 pm

I think if we're even going consider the death scene by andy, we need to consider any *super heros* linked to ice, not CC names linked to ice! I am not one for comic book reading in real life, so really don't know any of these charactars like I'm sure some of you do. if I get some free time, might be worth reading up on.
Major wicked

Postby Master Bush on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:19 pm

wicked wrote:so we have nothing to go on now, any vote at this point is just a wild guess.

Yes, it would be. But because I wont be hear for a couple of days, and we are clearly voting for no grace, I decided to vote now.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives