Conquer Club

Assassin

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Assassin

Postby Megadeth666 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:06 pm

Are Assassin games suppose to be every one for them selves?

Do you think it is right for some1 in chat to tell others that their almost gonna be killed?

I know it is not cheating, but if every1 can see the game(no fog) and are able to read the log, and maybe obviously see who their target possibly is, and still have to announce in chat.

Just wondering if there is any opinions out there?
Private 1st Class Megadeth666

Re: Assassin

Postby The Neon Peon on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Megadeth666 wrote:Are Assassin games suppose to be every one for them selves?

Do you think it is right for some1 in chat to tell others that their almost gonna be killed?

I know it is not cheating, but if every1 can see the game(no fog) and are able to read the log, and maybe obviously see who their target possibly is, and still have to announce in chat.

What is wrong with that? The person is helping you out by doing that. If someone is about to be killed and they are not your target, a good assassin player will find some way to defend the person so that they do not lose.

Nothing wrong with it at all.
Lieutenant The Neon Peon

Re: Assassin

Postby Megadeth666 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:20 am

The Neon Peon wrote:
Megadeth666 wrote:Are Assassin games suppose to be every one for them selves?

What is wrong with that? The person is helping you out by doing that. If someone is about to be killed and they are not your target, a good assassin player will find some way to defend the person so that they do not lose.

Nothing wrong with it at all.

Yes that is very true!, But I should of be more specific, Nothing is wrong IF, like you said(they are not your target). And tell every1 who is about to kill them!,for example:

2008-10-21 11:04:09 - ubcman64: advise you not to let green get me or its game over
Private 1st Class Megadeth666

Return to Conquer Club Discussion