Welcome to the 2009 Clan League! We have seen a number of great clan challenges over the last few years including a few clan tournaments here and it’s time to attempt the next step in the evolution of clans on this site. The following league involves 15 established clans from the site. The league will run from Jan 17th to June 27th, 2009.
There are 3 divisions of 5 clans, randomly placed sorting on RAND() in Excel 10 times.
Listed in Clan (primary contact, secondary contact, etc.)Division 1
The Regulators (Paddy The Cat
De Veroveraars der Lage Landen (Marval
Imperial Dragoons (hwhrhett
, fireside poet
Immortal Assassins (lgoasklucyl
Generation 1: The Clan (Bones2484
The Last Warriors (lordhower
Black Sheep Squadron (Hiddendragon
Sky Force (Teegee
The Spanking Monkeys (laddida
Legion of the Damned (jpcloet
, Gold Knight
Legends of War (TheBro
++The Legion++ (ubcman64
1. Each clan will play their division mates 10 games home & away for 80 total games (10 games + 10 games)*4 clans
2. Each clan will also play the clans in the other divisions 10 games (either home or away) for 100 total games (10 clans * 10 games). This means each clan will face all other clans.
3. Each team has 18 play weeks, 2 personal bye weeks, and 4 full league bye weeks
4. No team is a home team more than 2 weeks in a row (to minimize game creation pressure), however, your clan may be on the road for 3 weeks in a row.
5. The general sequence of the schedule is Divisional games alternating with cross-over games. There will be 1 cross over game within a Divisional games week. The league start and ends with divisional match-ups.
6. Since there are only 4 legitimate 20 game series per clan (Divisional opponents), only these will count towards the ladder.
7. Scoreboard will show full league only.
8. The date of the Week is when games should be delivered to the opponents by. Home team is responsible for making the games and posting the 10 game numbers on the public thread and sent via pm to the primary clan contact of the opposing clan.
Limitations are as follows:Challenge Settings
A. Doubles only (10 games created by the home team)
B. No Freestyle, No Speed
C. No duplicate maps in your 10 game set, maps are not fixed, you can change for every 10 game home set you have to create
D. Does not have to be fixed teams (although knowing in advance your home teams will help you stay on track) Players can play in more than 1 home game and more than 1 away game.
E. No beta maps, season is long enough that most betas should be available later on.
9. In the event of a clan's inability to complete the season, a substitute clan will be used, but will not be a replacement. I have 1 lined up, and another 2 in mind and will alternate where appropriate.
League Standings to be posted below.
Master Schedule to be posted below.
Personalized Schedules to be posted below.