Good luck in your quest for the Cup...
The bracket is below with the home settings for each team underneath that.
We'll play it with the following series format.
• Games 1, 3, 5 and 6 will be played on home-ice settings...Games 1 and 5 for the higher seeded team and Games 3 and 6 for the lower seed.
• Games 2, 4 and 7 will be played on predetermined neutral maps for each round (see bracket)...North America, Alex's Empire, etc. Settings will be flat, chained, sunny for Games 2 and 4, while Game 7 will go to no spoils, chained, foggy.
1. San Jose -- b00060 (Arms Race!, no spoils, unlimited, fog)
2. Detroit -- caymanmew (Doodle, flat, unlimited)
3. Vancouver -- stevkov (Civil War, flat, chained)
4. Chicago -- flexmaster33 (Canada, no spoils, chained, fog)
5. Calgary -- vykingsfan64 (PrisonRiot!, flat, chained, fog)
6. St. Louis -- DBandit70 (Arms Race!, escalating, unlimited, fog)
7. Columbus -- rezniko (World 2.1, flat, unlimited, fog)
8. Anaheim -- danvervisucks (ArmsRace!, no spoils, chained, fog)
1. Boston -- HighlanderAttack (ArmsRace!, no spoils, unlimited)
2. Washington -- markec (Europe, chained, escalating, sunny)
3. New Jersey -- onu (Classic Shapes, escalating, chained)
4. Pittsburgh -- Aggresso (Africa, flat, unlimited, fog)
5. Philadelphia -- nåme (Feudal, flat, unlimited)
6. Carolina -- drake_pk7 (Iceland, no spoils, chained)
7. New York Rangers -- Hopscotcher (NYC, escalating, chained, fog)
8. Montreal -- denominator (Aussie, no cards, adjacent)
The NHL regular season wrapped up over the weekend and the playoff brackets are set...so I figured we'd run our own quick Stanley Cup quest on CC.
This is a 1-vs.-1 tourney that will follow the playoffs, so pick which of the 16 teams you want to represent and win your best-of-7 series to advance through the bracket. Open to freemium players, as long as you keep at least one slot open for a game...we'll be playing 2 or 3 in a week.