I'm planning running a Winners Stay On Tournament challenge. Basically, there is a set number of people, and they play 4 player games. The winner gets to play the next game, and the losers go to the end of the list in order of defeat.
- 4 player games
- Maximum of 1 game will played at a time
- Opponents will be next in line, determined on who signed up first etc.
- After 100 games are played (which is about 25 per player) the ''pool'' games are over.
- You get 1 point per victory, no penalty for losses.
- After the pool games are over, the top 16 players move into a 16 player bracket
- Each player will play his/her opponent in 3 games, with the player winning 2 games moving on.
- The final player standing after the bracket is declared the winner.
- Each game is played on the Classic Map
- No more than 100 players, but there can be less
- No point limit
- Freemiums can join, but must have 1 slot open at all times
- If you don't have a slot open when it is your turn, you are moved to the bottom of the list
So if you want a crack at the title, then sign up!
WHEN YOUR GAME ENDS, PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD.