Conquer Club

PKMN Chap 2: Day 6(5/18)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PKMN Chap 2: Day 3(13/18)

Postby pancakemix on Thu May 17, 2012 12:43 pm

edocsil wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:
edocsil wrote:SKIMMAH!

strike wolf already did.

OK, sorry, missed his & Rodion's one liners.

I'm going to stay on edoc as he has the guilty result. If SW is lying then we can lynch him tomorrow.

Joat with a flavor cop tonight, you are sooo not going to lynch or NK me. I will be in a world of pain if I can't deliver that tomorrow, but I have offered to much to hang or NK me today. And please, for the love of god, some one watch me, the mafia have a role blocker and I don't want to get hung because of it...

how do you know this without actually being in the mafia? :-s[/quote]

ok, I am going to start raging really quick here. There we 2 roleblocks last night. One on me, and one on the busdriver. There are not 2 town role blockers, and I am the joat, so the other roleblocker must be anti town. I have said this all before, FoS shield for skimming.[/quote]

I believe you, but minor correction: Kratos claims his busdrive would not affect ghostly. He wasn't blocked, it just doesn't work on him.

But again, I believe your logic to be true.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby pancakemix on Thu May 17, 2012 12:44 pm

pancakemix wrote:
edocsil wrote:ok, I am going to start raging really quick here. There we 2 roleblocks last night. One on me, and one on the busdriver. There are not 2 town role blockers, and I am the joat, so the other roleblocker must be anti town. I have said this all before, FoS shield for skimming.

I believe you, but minor correction: Kratos claims his busdrive would not affect ghostly. He wasn't blocked, it just doesn't work on him.

EBWOP quote fix
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby edocsil on Thu May 17, 2012 1:35 pm

pancakemix wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
edocsil wrote:ok, I am going to start raging really quick here. There we 2 roleblocks last night. One on me, and one on the busdriver. There are not 2 town role blockers, and I am the joat, so the other roleblocker must be anti town. I have said this all before, FoS shield for skimming.

EBWOP quote fix

Yeah I see that now, "roleblock" =/= roleblock. Scum roleblocker isn't guarantied, but nor is it entirely discredited. I don't think I have said anything in previous days to set off a town RB, but whatever, you never know.

strike wolf wrote:Oh please. Flavor cop investigations can be faked and you are experienced enough to pull it off Edoc. You could even sell out a description of one of your mafia buddies without necessarily leaving him to die. Secondly, you've misremembered. Kratos failed because Ghostly was human and he can only busdrive pokemon.

If I was scum I could just "target" a scum mate and get flavor. Then when I hypothetically die and flip scum, he would be pretty screwed, but perhaps I could get away with it. The thing is, I am perfectly happy to target anyone here. With the Scum busdriver dead a predetermined target wouldn't be an issue. I guess I would have to bet pretty damn lucky to guess a pokemon flavor correctly. :lol:
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sat May 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Strike-

What exactly is the use of your ability? You just copy somebody and that's it? Or do you get their actions? Because from the claim you gave it seems to only serve to cause confusion by splitting people's results.

Edoc-

Who did you try to kill N2, if I understand that correctly?

ghostly447 wrote:Alright guys. I had to make this big post because I claim:

Uesugi Kenshin, Feuded Daimyo of Kai.

Every night I choose one player to invesigate. If I find my rival Takeda Shingen (Already did last night, Zimmah) then I kill him. To win, we could not survive together. but I am a Survivor. I chose the pokemon Mew to guide me.

Okay now. I must make a big post, because you need a reason to keep the survivor:

I called VS out with metagaming (I will get the post quote if you want)
I called SW out in the beginning (Obvious enough)
I called Kratos out in the beginning (Who is now obviously lying which you can see with my claim)
I believe that PCM is the last mafia (Because he is not one to ill-logically go with the BW without a defense like this)
And I will give more input with other scum should there be a chance of anyone else if you choose to keep me.

My point of the big post was to prove Kratos is wrong, still in town favor, and I am obviously hunting for scum in the favor of town. I have no more night action since I found my enemy. And I am still scum hunting. I am clearly trying my best to help the town. I know that Town normally doesnt allow for Survivors to live, but there are a few reasons why I should be allowed to live:

SW and Kratos are obviously mafia (Lets even go back to where SW tried to clear them both. If niether are affiliated becuase they dont know town players, how can they clear each other? Plus Clever obviously got a guilty on SW so that connect him and kratos.). That is 2 better lynch candidates than myself.
PCM is immediately (IMO) connected because of his strong defense of both of these players.

So guys. I hope you can see it how I see it. I am now a full blown survivor, and there are obviously 2 better lynch candidates than myself. I think thats about it.

First, you should probably clear up your sentiments here. You believe pancake is the last mafia, but also strike and kratos?

Second, don't get the victimization mentality. Town has little interest in lynching survivors. Did your previous investigation yield any other results, or is it just a "it's not takeda" kinda thing?

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sat May 19, 2012 2:37 pm

I wrote:Because from the claim you gave it seems to only serve to cause confusion by splitting peoples' results.

ebwop had to move the apostrophe over to the correct location.

-Tails

Postby edocsil on Sun May 20, 2012 9:51 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Edoc-

Who did you try to kill N2, if I understand that correctly?

edocsil wrote:N1
growl zimmah ~ Kill prevention
N2
Tackle shield ~ Kill, pokemon only. Roleblocked, not failed.

I thought he was scummy, but I had no case.
Edoc'sil

Postby strike wolf on Sun May 20, 2012 11:53 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Strike-

What exactly is the use of your ability? You just copy somebody and that's it? Or do you get their actions? Because from the claim you gave it seems to only serve to cause confusion by splitting people's results.

I admit my role isn't very useful to any side. It could potentially derail mafia or town depending on how it's used and mostly serves for my own benefit which is why I've pretty stuck to people more out of the way (edoc from my observation was fairly quiet this game and seemed to be a possible third party. Freezie seemed to have enough scum vibes to keep him from being a victim of mafia while enough town involvement that I didn't think any town role that would have mattered would bother him.)
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby jonty125 on Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 am

strike wolf wrote:

I admit my role isn't very useful to any side. It could potentially derail mafia or town depending on how it's used and mostly serves for my own benefit which is why I've pretty stuck to people more out of the way (edoc from my observation was fairly quiet this game and seemed to be a possible third party. Freezie seemed to have enough scum vibes to keep him from being a victim of mafia while enough town involvement that I didn't think any town role that would have mattered would bother him.)

unvote vote SW his role isn't going to help town. I think he is potentially survivor, but I don't know how that explains the guilty result (it would require him to be a mafia fakeclaim but I can't prove that).
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon May 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Let's make the deadline Friday. No need to belabor the day.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby edocsil on Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Just vote me or strike. This one is pretty by the books. One of us has to die, so please, don't let this just sit here. Take your pick.
Edoc'sil

Postby pancakemix on Mon May 21, 2012 9:39 pm

edocsil wrote:Just vote me or strike. This one is pretty by the books. One of us has to die, so please, don't let this just sit here. Take your pick.

Right. Well, since strike's role is useless, Vote SW.
Epic Win

Postby kratos644 on Mon May 21, 2012 10:12 pm

1 more and we can move on.
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby strike wolf on Mon May 21, 2012 11:46 pm

jonty125 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:

unvote vote SW his role isn't going to help town. I think he is potentially survivor, but I don't know how that explains the guilty result (it would require him to be a mafia fakeclaim but I can't prove that).

Well I have been softclaiming survivor ever since I claimed.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby pancakemix on Tue May 22, 2012 12:38 am

strike wolf wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:

What point is there in softclaiming survivor if everything else is on the table? That's basically intentional misdirection. It's also not really true either. One post on this page is all I can really chalk up to a softclaim.

Not that it matters. At this point, claiming survivor makes me want you around even less.
Epic Win

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue May 22, 2012 2:56 am

Yes, I have my doubts about Strike... If this fails, we know who to lynch tomorrow.

vote strike wolf

-Tails

Postby strike wolf on Tue May 22, 2012 7:18 am

pancakemix wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:

What point is there in softclaiming survivor if everything else is on the table? That's basically intentional misdirection. It's also not really true either. One post on this page is all I can really chalk up to a softclaim.

Not that it matters. At this point, claiming survivor makes me want you around even less.

What point does softclaiming it rather than hard claiming? Well you're last sentence is a good reason. It's quite common for people to say "Oh it's just a survivor claim it's not like we're gonna lose anything". I've been soft claiming since the beginning "Wild ditto". I didn't say out loud "My win condition is to survive" but go back to the first game. Wild pokemon were third party.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Tue May 22, 2012 7:59 am

well I guess if these are my last words.

1. Edoc. is my top choice for scum. obvious choice. jonty. is my top choice for so. his behavior is a bit odd but he also seems to be working alone with no real agenda.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Eldario on Tue May 22, 2012 9:23 am

i assume the lynch is made and hence do not care to cast my vote
Private 1st Class Eldario

Postby edocsil on Tue May 22, 2012 3:46 pm

strike wolf wrote:well I guess if these are my last words.

1. Edoc. is my top choice for scum. obvious choice. jonty. is my top choice for so. his behavior is a bit odd but he also seems to be working alone with no real agenda.

Yeah, but I'm not scum either. There was no way both of us were going to live, I had little choice but to try to swing the town to vote you. I had hoped that you had lied, but if the VC is correct it looks like you told the truth.

Anyhow, please at least have a watch on me tonight town. I understand that a doc might be unwilling, but a watcher should be able to learn a lot. I'm serious about the flavor cop and I don't want it to be totally wasted, even if I die.
Edoc'sil

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Strike Wolf (7) - edoc, Rodion, freezie, kratos, jonty, tails, PCM

That's a lynch. Scene coming tonight.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed May 23, 2012 10:13 pm

WOrked a 12 hour today. Tomorrow I will busy, but will i have set time to update my tournaments and mafia games. Thank you for patience.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu May 24, 2012 5:41 pm

The town marched along. Today was a cold day. Many were expecting a long, boring walk. This illusion did not hold. "You are the killer!" someone yelled. Another proclaimed: "the killer can't be him"; the suspect proclaimed: "the killer is him". In an accurate re-enactment of a RL mafia game, the people and Pokemon alike rushed to form many lynch-mobs. Eventually, as the arguments were calming down, a furious character was pushed into the icy lake, where he instantly froze. All that remained of his life was his helmet, although time has changed it somewhat:
Image.

Date Masamune, Mafia Roleblocker has been lynched.

You have until Sunday night to send in actions. Preferably send them in sooner.

show
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: PKMN Chap 2: Night 3(12/18)

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri May 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Only a few actions in; don't put them off please.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby edocsil on Fri May 25, 2012 4:12 pm

I will be gone until Monday. Have a good holiday.
Edoc'sil

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue May 29, 2012 12:44 pm

After camping by a frozen lake, the party awoke and got ready to set out. They were almost at Blackthorn City but there were a few more puzzles to do today. A delibird watched them eat breakfast as everyone noticed that Ieyasu was busy growing his army during the night.

Machoke, Town Vig/Bomb (pancakemix) had fainted. The battle must have been a tough one as lots of blood was surrounding the area. Interestingly enough, no other bodies were found, although 2 other party members were feeling quite ill today.

As people continue to move, they hope to outwit the oncoming army. That will be the only way to escape the dangerous ice path alive!

Day 4 Start
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives