Kaskavel wrote:1. Increase number of games
2. Allow strong players to learn new settings or have fun in settings they used to play when they were low ranked.
3. Allow weak players to face strong ones, thus improving their play.
4. Reduce second accounts, since some of them are created to safely play unfavourable settings.
5. Reduce tension and arguments created.
6. Allow challenges between players of different scores.
I am number 4 or 5 in the world and I do not know what a doodleass game is. I have never played an assasin game. There are majors that would easily crush me in a freestyle 1 vs 1 game. This has to change. Creating the option is hardly difficult, but outcome is hugely favourable.[/list]
2. They are already allowed to do that.
3. same as 2.
4. interesting accusation, if you are sure about this, maybe start C&A reports
6. same as 2.
May i make a different suggestion? Don´t fall in love with your points. Enjoy the game and play all the games you want to play. You are allowed to do it. Really.
Btw, this has been suggested and declined more than once already.
I do not understand why you challenge the 6 points, they are pretty much obvious, especialy the first four ones. Many top players do not dare play unknown settings, many top players do not dare play with cooks and low rated players are not allowed to join many private games with strong ones. Those are facts.
I understand that one can ignore his score and just have fun and I already mentioned that in initial post. But reality is that some do so and some do not do so. They have to choose and some choose one way and some choose other way. Some climb up and then drop down to have fun. They need not have to make this choice.
After all, why do we have the scoreboard? With your logic, we might be better without it.
I didnt find the suggestion having been made in the past in my search, could you please have the kind to offer me the link so that I can see comments and opinions there?