Conquer Club

[CC4] RA (29) vs ATL (32) - Final 11/15

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] RA (24) vs ATL (26)

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:35 pm

BoganGod wrote:
betiko wrote:
Genoke wrote:
betiko wrote:Das Schloss- Game 13434017 ATL

Looks like ATL got this! didn't really follow the das schloss log, it's the only one with fog among the atlantis upcomming wins in my forecast but i doubt RA has a huge stack to make a break, also most of the RA wins in my forecasts are advantages more than clear wins.

Actually they had a stack of 52 troops ready! :-$

Yeah and you re going to make me believe that this game isn t a sure win for you guys? You re cleaning up and that s your victory point.

Not over till nosurviors sings. Not counting points until war is over.

You mean that being involved in the ncc4's next round and farming a noob clan at the same time you guys are taking all your time to officialize the cc4 win vs RA?
If This is only 99.9% decided is because you guys can decide to miss all your turns to lose on purpose. And I don t see this happening.
Major betiko

Re: [CC4] RA (24) vs ATL (26)

Postby BoganGod on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 am

betiko wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
betiko wrote:
Genoke wrote:
betiko wrote:Das Schloss- Game 13434017 ATL

Looks like ATL got this! didn't really follow the das schloss log, it's the only one with fog among the atlantis upcomming wins in my forecast but i doubt RA has a huge stack to make a break, also most of the RA wins in my forecasts are advantages more than clear wins.

Actually they had a stack of 52 troops ready! :-$

Yeah and you re going to make me believe that this game isn t a sure win for you guys? You re cleaning up and that s your victory point.

Not over till nosurviors sings. Not counting points until war is over.

You mean that being involved in the ncc4's next round and farming a noob clan at the same time you guys are taking all your time to officialize the cc4 win vs RA?
If This is only 99.9% decided is because you guys can decide to miss all your turns to lose on purpose. And I don t see this happening.

There are only 3games still active in this challenge. You may also note that there is no round limit on the feudal epic dbs, look carefully at the settings. Farming a noob clan? Only winning 2:1 at present, hardly farming. They wanted a war against a decent clan rather than another noob clan or a pyscho fascist group like tofu or kort. Reckon is win/win. Get of the crack pipe kiddo. We don't start the next round until the preceding round is finished. If you were that concerned about the length of time this is taking you could have put your hand up to account sit for RA :lol: :lol: Now go back to general and troll that forum again.

FYI NCC4 hasn't kicked off for us yet. We are fated to be involved in challenges where people are scared to play us. So they take weeks and weeks to agree to terms and/or start threads, create games and join games. We have been ready to start NCC4 for over a month now. Read the count down, and troll that as well. Look forward to seeing your witty comments and wide of the mark predictions. Funny that the noob clan you write disparagingly about has been the fastest at joining and creating games. Hats off to Fire and Dice, and their leader/war contact Razorvich.
Corporal BoganGod

Re: [CC4] RA (28) vs ATL (30)

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:23 am

Doesn t matter about feudal epic, you guys don t have all the time in the world to finish your challenge, same brakets can t start with 2-3 month difference otherwise this type of events couldn t be held in a year time. Mostly when the winner is decided (you guys can send big fuzzy kisses to vio for the 2 penalties).
Razorivich is in fact a very nice guy and I guess he is handling stuff well. Fire and dice is pretty new, or is more or less "always kicking ass" without eddie. So yes they are new and not in your league, i doubt anybody would put a penny on them. You picked a war with no challenge.

edit: on the clan page it says 0/2 wars for FAD, but both challenges are actually unfinished. for any other clan, wars results are marked there only when the winner is decided. also they are the very last of the list.
Major betiko

Postby Genoke on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:54 am

betiko wrote:Doesn t matter about feudal epic, you guys don t have all the time in the world to finish your challenge, same brakets can t start with 2-3 month difference otherwise this type of events couldn t be held in a year time. Mostly when the winner is decided

Betiko, the lenght/duration of the tourney is not of your concern, it's for the TO.
Maybe best to check why this war is taking so long (by reading the whole thread and some more), before you stick your fingers into someone's ass. (Due to your own laziness to read!)
We better start calling you Eddie!
betiko wrote:(you guys can send big fuzzy kisses to vio for the 2 penalties).

No kisses will be sent to vio, it's her own fault she likes to managing things the same way she always does (even if it gave her 4 other faults/penalties before)
betiko wrote:Razorivich is in fact a very nice guy and I guess he is handling stuff well. Fire and dice is pretty new, or is more or less "always kicking ass" without eddie. So yes they are new and not in your league, i doubt anybody would put a penny on them. You picked a war with no challenge.

If so, why do you care? FAD and Atlantis agreed, so what's in for Tofu?
We've added a few new members in the clan, why not make test teams against an easier opponent, instead of trying them out against Tofu...
Looks like Atlantis isn't as good as Betiko huh!...
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:56 am

Genoke, maybe you're the one that has been too lazy to read, I'm well aware why this is taking so long.

Regarding the war vs FAD it's not my concern who you guys face. I was just talking about that war because you guys are in 3 wars at a time right now, therefore you are not admitting that it's a win vs RA yet, to avoid the burden oth the 4th war comming up. I totally get that, I just don't like the false excuses such as "it aint over until the fat lady sings" ect.

also; AFOS 15 ACE 40; that's twice as much games left compared to this war, yet ACE and LOW have started their quarter finals and their thread 2 weeks ago. It's not the same thing with you guys as your war has a very tight result.
I completely understand that you'd rather start our war later, but just call a cat a cat. you guys are in 3 wars, want to reduce the clan gameload as much as possible and you know it's a win vs RA. no bullshit regarding this RA war as if there was still something in stake.
Major betiko

Postby Genoke on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:00 am

Actually Atlantis is ready to face Tofu (we could set up a start/exchange date) if that's ok with the TO. We could start at....let's say 23th november? (is a saturday)

I always though we had to be the official winner (having 31 points in this war) before assuming we would win, that's all. Up to the TO for such a decision. If he gives us the green light before having the 31 on the scoreboard (which would take just a few more days).

normally i don't like to have too many wars at once, but since it's against Tofu, i don't mind having 2-4 or even 7 wars going on. Those games don't need my full attention! :D
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:14 am

You can check with denise and doc who are in charge of this, but i think that date sounds perfect.

Anyone with a slight comprehension of das schloss knows that RA should ve written "gg go for obj" in that game a few rounds ago. But we can still unofficially prepare things as you guys perfectly know that you guys are making it through.
Major betiko

Postby HardAttack on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:26 am

Maybe today,
super smart !!! violet and the mega smart voice record of hers, namely nosurvivors,
SINCE !!!!!!!!! no survivors is super super f*cking volunteer to HELP ATL ppl to undertand every/any possible situations !!!!!!,
MAYBE he may like to help the situation ppl to understand TODAY AGAIN !!!

Why dont you NS ?

Good, i remember of this chaplenge from the 1st day to now.
I remember every single word spoken, i remember violet's words....
what is going to happen, why is this toooooo big 7 days of delay....

why you guys are pushing such small issues to look this big ?

and sort....

SO, super smart !!!!!! viopet,
do you see WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?

do you see, and do you have an answer, even an appology for these ATL ppl ?
EXPLAIN !!!! EEEEXXXXPLAAAINNNNN..... WHY ARE THEY BOTHERING TO EXPLAIN THESE ALL DELAYS TO 3RD PARTIES WHEN IT IS ONLY YOU THE REASON OF THESE DELAYS ?

Ohhhhh !!!!

I am saying,
I very much wish NOT TO SEE YOU IN ANY FUTURE CLAN WAR as opponent.
I dont like to have the nightmare ATL had against you. !!!!

That is it.
Last edited by HardAttack on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Genoke on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:51 am

betiko wrote:You can check with denise and doc who are in charge of this, but i think that date sounds perfect.

Anyone with a slight comprehension of das schloss knows that RA should ve written "gg go for obj" in that game a few rounds ago. But we can still unofficially prepare things as you guys perfectly know that you guys are making it through.

we already did a few days ago....check with your supervisor!
only no exact date (if i'm right)
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Denise on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:22 pm

November 23 sounds like an inspired date. Thanks! We're ready! I'm not sure about a public thread until this is officially official. Cheme, perhaps you can address that and let us know if a public thread right now is okay, or should we wait until this is over?

Genoke wrote:Those games don't need my full attention! :D

ah, so true. Will make no difference to the final outcome... you lose either way! :P
Colonel Denise

Postby Keefie on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:31 pm

OK Guys, you've had your fun.

Anymore posts from folks not directly involved in this war that slag off either the clans, clan members or clan leaders involved in this war, will see the thread locked for 24 hours.

Thank You.
Colonel Keefie

Postby Denise on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 pm

I was joking!
Colonel Denise

Postby Keefie on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Denise wrote:I was joking!

My post is definitely not aimed at you Denise ;)
Colonel Keefie

Postby Denise on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:21 pm

I knew that. O:)
Colonel Denise

Postby Nicky15 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Denise wrote:November 23 sounds like an inspired date. Thanks! We're ready! I'm not sure about a public thread until this is officially official. Cheme, perhaps you can address that and let us know if a public thread right now is okay, or should we wait until this is over?

ah, so true. Will make no difference to the final outcome... you lose either way! :P

It would be best to wait until game 31 is officially a win. Thanks guys and girls.
Major Nicky15

Postby BoganGod on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Nicky15 wrote:
Denise wrote:November 23 sounds like an inspired date. Thanks! We're ready! I'm not sure about a public thread until this is officially official. Cheme, perhaps you can address that and let us know if a public thread right now is okay, or should we wait until this is over?

It would be best to wait until game 31 is officially a win. Thanks guys and girls.

+1

Rather than having our thread locked can we just get a day's forum vacation for offenders. Though I would miss betiko in general.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Denise on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Thanks, Nicky.
Colonel Denise

Postby stotzi on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:38 am

+1 for Keefie!
Major stotzi

Postby HardAttack on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:14 am

Keefie wrote:

aimed at me denise;
CD's posts always aimed on me.
dont worry ...
Colonel HardAttack

Postby BoganGod on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:29 am

HardAttack wrote:
Keefie wrote:

aimed at me denise;
CD's posts always aimed on me.
dont worry ...

Not always buddy. If the remarks are positive they are never aimed at you. :roll:
Corporal BoganGod

Re: [CC4] RA (29) vs ATL (30)

Postby Genoke on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:31 am

Game 13434017 das schloss has been finished. (31)
Game 13372554 is heading towards ATL too. (32)

i'm happy to announce ATL has won this war against RA!

Definitely a strong clan to reckon with...

Special note for Janomike and stotzi: they're the greatest people of RA! always kind and friendly, like CC should be... =D>
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Re: [CC4] RA (29) vs ATL (31)

Postby Janomike on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:05 am

Well thanx for the flowers Genoke :)

We had 2 thrilling wars against each other and although it was not always
easy between our clans i feel like we learned alot. Of course i would have really liked us
to win at least 1 of the wars but our time for revenge will come...........

Good luck for the rest of the tourney.

Mike
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Janomike

Re: [CC4] RA (29) vs ATL (30)

Postby morleyjoe on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:37 am

Genoke wrote:Game 13434017 das schloss has been finished. (31)
Game 13372554 is heading towards ATL too. (32)

i'm happy to announce ATL has won this war against RA!

Definitely a strong clan to reckon with...

Special note for Janomike and stotzi: they're the greatest people of RA! always kind and friendly, like CC should be... =D>

I second Genoke's note about Janomike and stotzi (and RA in general) - it's been another great battle for the win! Thanks RA!
show: My CC
Major morleyjoe

Postby Denise on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:24 am

Congratulations, Atlantis! =D> See you on the battlefield!

Very well played, RA. It was a close match & exciting to watch.
Colonel Denise

Postby Genoke on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:41 am

VioIet, you've put the points right, but i see you wrote RA near the Das schloss game. Should be that ATL? ;)
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges