Conquer Club

Closed Boom Boom - intentional deadbeating[Website Ban]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Boom Boom - intentional deadbeating[Website Ban]TFO

Postby Shino Tenshi on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Accused:
Boom Boom

The accused are suspected of:
Other: Intentional deadbeating out of spite and in disregard of mod's warning, offer of throwing a game to other player

Game number(s):
Game 13674355

Comments: After being warned regarding holding a freemium player hostage in game 13674355, BB has decided to prolong the game by intentionally deadbeating two turns. Also, on courtesykiller's wall BB posted an offer to throw a game to him stating "give us a game i thow it let u win bored n 1s joining my games" http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=557590&start=5. I have a screenshot of this, incase it disappears from his wall, but will have to figure out a place to upload it before I can post it here.
Captain Shino Tenshi

Re: Boom Boom - intentional deadbeating[TFO]

Postby Koganosi on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:27 am

Shino Tenshi wrote:Accused:
Boom Boom

The accused are suspected of:
Other: Intentional deadbeating out of spite and in disregard of mod's warning, offer of throwing a game to other player

Game number(s):
Game 13674355

Comments: After being warned regarding holding a freemium player hostage in game 13674355, BB has decided to prolong the game by intentionally deadbeating two turns. Also, on courtesykiller's wall BB posted an offer to throw a game to him stating "give us a game i thow it let u win bored n 1s joining my games" http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=557590&start=5. I have a screenshot of this, incase it disappears from his wall, but will have to figure out a place to upload it before I can post it here.

He is also Deadbeating in other games, so I dont know if its something being planned!

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Shino Tenshi on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:18 am

He has logged on for lengths of time and taken other turns and played speed games since starting to deadbeat this game, so I can't see how it wouldn't be intentional. He has been quite proud of being 'most improved player' so maybe he is letting his rank drop to get that title again.
Captain Shino Tenshi

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:05 pm

- Some nerds never learn [ The Fonz ] 1978
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Shino Tenshi on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Since he is down from major to cook in less than a week, I suspect he is point dumping to set up for January prizes. So, looks like we have freemium hostage taking, intentional deadbeating, point dumping and offer of secret diplomacy/game throwing.
Captain Shino Tenshi

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 pm

For now, I have put Boom Boom under a Temporary website ban for Intentional Deadbeating as well apparent Point Dumping, considering the user has dropped from 1800+ on the 10th of December, to below 800 as of today. She is for sure getting at the least a 1 month website ban. I have brought the case to the admins, and depending on how they view the situation, the user will either receive a 1 month website ban for their 2nd Major infraction, a 6 month website ban for Point Dumping/Lowering points, or a Permaban if they view the two infractions as separate (as it will bump the user up to their 3rd major infraction).
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Closed
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: Boom Boom - intentional deadbeating[Website Ban]TFO

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Update:

Boom Boom has been given a Permaban,
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:12 pm

This point dumping is due to the ridiculous monthly improvement scoreboard and medal. It is plainly stupid, mostly the one that depends on the % of points gained that boom boom has won last month.
Major betiko

Postby KoE_Sirius on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm

I think it's a bit extreme imposing a website ban .You have already stripped BOOM BOOM of Full Membership. Surely it would be much better to give a warning and let BOOM BOOM pay for another years subscription(Plus side:This could really generate quite a profit from what I have read in this post). :)
Twiddling members due to extreme enforcement of some rules that are somewhat vague to say the least is not the way to go(I'm not only referring to BOOM BOOM.I've seen a few good players go over the years). In all games I would expect a degree of sportsmanship with members and admin alike.
Highest Rank 4th.
Major KoE_Sirius

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:47 pm

KoE_Sirius wrote:I think it's a bit extreme imposing a website ban .You have already stripped BOOM BOOM of Full Membership. Surely it would be much better to give a warning and let BOOM BOOM pay for another years subscription(Plus side:This could really generate quite a profit from what I have read in this post). :)
Twiddling members due to extreme enforcement of some rules that are somewhat vague to say the least is not the way to go(I'm not only referring to BOOM BOOM.I've seen a few good players go over the years). In all games I would expect a degree of sportsmanship with members and admin alike.

Boom Boom had already been Warned about this game. Then I told her/him repeatedly to finish the game off. The user told me repeatedly that they would, but still didn't. It was clear BOOM BOOM didn't care about the consequences. We can't be giving out Warning after warning without any type of actual punishment.

We've already made it clear that Point Dumping isn't tolerated on this site. It's not simple to lose over 1000 points (especially if your rank is about 1800) in a matter of 5 days.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby KoE_Sirius on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:38 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
KoE_Sirius wrote:I think it's a bit extreme imposing a website ban .You have already stripped BOOM BOOM of Full Membership. Surely it would be much better to give a warning and let BOOM BOOM pay for another years subscription(Plus side:This could really generate quite a profit from what I have read in this post). :)

Boom Boom had already been Warned about this game. Then I told her/him repeatedly to finish the game off. The user told me repeatedly that they would, but still didn't. It was clear BOOM BOOM didn't care about the consequences. We can't be giving out Warning after warning without any type of actual punishment.

We've already made it clear that Point Dumping isn't tolerated on this site. It's not simple to lose over 1000 points (especially if your rank is about 1800) in a matter of 5 days.

I didn't know you had spoken to BOOM BOOM.I thought the ban was for three infringements which I found a bit unreasonable.Since two of them ie:Intentional Deadbeating,Point Dumping are the same.
Oh well...C'est la vie BOOM BOOM.
Thank you for the explanation TheForgivenOne.
Highest Rank 4th.
Major KoE_Sirius

Postby battlemania on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:29 am

Ahs that sucks, she was awasome girl, u turds recked it
'she coped so much just for being a good looking female
and took it like a pro
you must have messed with her bad
all on my foe list
Sergeant battlemania

Postby battlemania on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:36 am

I lost that much in a week once, after I complained about an admin, load of rubbish it happens.Bad luck, cheating admins, stuff happens. Dead beating, intentionally, that happens regularly! u banning all the others as well. Complete rubbish
Sergeant battlemania

Postby Doctor Spin on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:46 am

Agreed. I lose hundreds of points every time I make captain. Every time. I am convinced my (non-random) dice pattern is programmed to collapse every time I make captain. The alternative is that the admins manually fix my dice to shunt me back down the ranks. This site is so fixed, and the admins/mods are (generally) so inconsistent and so unjust that I believe they're just there to serve their clan mates. I know they don't like me because I make claims like the above.

As the previous commentator so succinctly put it: Complete rubbish!
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Postby Serbia on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:17 pm

battlemania wrote:Ahs that sucks, she was awasome girl, u turds recked it
and took it like a pro
all on my foe list

Well, she's a guy, so...

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby agentcom on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Serbia wrote:
battlemania wrote:Ahs that sucks, she was awasome girl, u turds recked it
and took it like a pro
all on my foe list

Well, she's a guy, so...

Bollocks.

Did you just reference and Allstate commercial? Props. But yeah, I've been suspicious of that, too.
Colonel agentcom

Return to Closed C&A Reports