Whac a Mod Requests

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Whac a Mod Requests

Post by IcePack »

Please post here if you are looking for Whac a Mod Games from a CD.

If you have preferred maps and / or setting requests, I can't guarentee we will play that but put in your request details at the same time.

I'll try to do what I can to get everyone at least one game if they want it.
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
BIG_John
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:37 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Missouri

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by BIG_John »

Can I get a game sir!
User avatar
mcshanester29
Posts: 8662
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: ID, USA

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by mcshanester29 »

I will play, I like battle for iraq, celtic nations, aor2 but good with anything
User avatar
JPlo64
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Kentucky

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by JPlo64 »

I request Random Map Poly or Team games.
Or at least something that's not a gimmick game, which seems pretty much everything available is right now...
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by IcePack »

I'll send out game invites this afternoon to those requested. Cheers
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by IcePack »

BIG_John wrote:Can I get a game sir!
Game 17588265 Random Poly 3 ESC CH FOG Invited
mcshanester29 wrote:I will play, I like battle for iraq, celtic nations, aor2 but good with anything
Game 17588268 Battle Iraq! Poly 2 NS CH FOG invited
JPlo64 wrote:I request Random Map Poly or Team games.
Or at least something that's not a gimmick game, which seems pretty much everything available is right now...
Game 17588270 Lets try a Siege! Poly 3 FR ADJ FOG TRENCH game then,....invited
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
BIG_John
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:37 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Missouri

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by BIG_John »

Thank you sir!
User avatar
mcshanester29
Posts: 8662
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: ID, USA

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by mcshanester29 »

Thanks mate
User avatar
Extreme Ways
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by Extreme Ways »

If you find me online during the day and want to play be sure to wall me for a speeder on reasonable settings.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by iAmCaffeine »

If the CDs want to get a quads together I'll fill it for a laugh. Random default settings, or ns ch fog? Something like that.
Image
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by IcePack »

I think there will be CD team games for the bounty stuff later
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
dyrtydog
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: central Florida

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by dyrtydog »

AOR3 no spoils poly2 fog chanined would be my request

thanks
Image
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by IcePack »

dyrtydog wrote:AOR3 no spoils poly2 fog chanined would be my request

thanks
I don't really play AOR's, I can offer a random? I'll check w the team and see if anyone else is interested
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
Extreme Ways
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by Extreme Ways »

dyrtydog wrote:AOR3 no spoils poly2 fog chanined would be my request

thanks
I sent an invite for 1v1 rather than poly2, as poly2 will take too long.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by iAmCaffeine »

IcePack wrote:I think there will be CD team games for the bounty stuff later
bounty what
Image
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by IcePack »

iAmCaffeine wrote:
IcePack wrote:I think there will be CD team games for the bounty stuff later
bounty what
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 1&t=224030
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by iAmCaffeine »

Oh, via chat. Well, none of my ATN crowd will be in chat.
Image
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by IcePack »

iAmCaffeine wrote:Oh, via chat. Well, none of my ATN crowd will be in chat.
Gotcha, the rest of the team might idk. But I'm staying away from team games in Whac. I don't have the time to communicate when my game load gets 100+

Well above my normal 10 +/- gamesduring whac
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by iAmCaffeine »

Fair enough. There's a call out for any of the other CDs anyway, or other mods too I guess.
Image
User avatar
JPlo64
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Kentucky

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by JPlo64 »

I need tokens...
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by IcePack »

JPlo64 wrote:I need tokens...
I gots tokens. What are you looking for?
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
CatchersMitt14
Posts: 1855
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:30 pm

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by CatchersMitt14 »

JPlo64 wrote:I need tokens...
what settings do you want? i'll send a few.
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
User avatar
JPlo64
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Kentucky

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Post by JPlo64 »

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
JPlo64 wrote:I need tokens...
what settings do you want? i'll send a few.
Poly.
pretty much anything except conquest maps.
Post Reply

Return to “Clan Archives”