Conquer Club

NFL "Taking a knee"

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NFL "Taking a knee"

Postby mrswdk on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:54 am

Woodruff wrote:
karel wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
karel wrote:good for pence to walk out of game today,due to them thugs,anti american dicks from san fran for kneeling during national anthem.at least he cares about america

He cares about America so much that he intentionally wasted at least $125,000 of taxpayer money for no other reason than to make a grandstanding ploy. In that case, I'd rather he didn't really care quite so much - maybe he could only care like $100 worth or so.

and it was worth it

It was worth what?

It was worth the $125,000 of taxpayer money, it seems.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby karel on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:45 am

hell of alot cheaper then what f*ck face obama spent,no wonder why we are trils in debt
Corporal karel

Postby riskllama on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:22 pm

THX, VEGETABLE LASAGNE OBAMA
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:26 pm

riskllama wrote:THX, VEGETABLE LASAGNE OBAMA

Hey 'TeaGea', why doesn't this one count?
I know it's not funny or clever, but it should still qualify.
I guess Acesagna's magic tongue rules the day.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby karel on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:51 pm

you guys just dont get it,you really have no clue really what the flAG stands for.If these assholes really want something to protest they should focus on the black on black crimes,but the left still ignores it
Corporal karel

Postby tzor on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:37 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:LET'S RESPECT THE FLAG! JUST LIKE THIS TRUE PATRIOT!

That's nauseating.
(I mean the camera movement, not the subject matter.)
Cadet tzor

Postby Woodruff on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:41 am

karel wrote:hell of alot cheaper then what f*ck face obama spent,no wonder why we are trils in debt

Are you able to think rationally in any way at all? I mean, how are you sincerely not embarrassed of yourself?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby karel on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:00 am

does it really matter? no matter what the great trump does you snowflake scum will still go after him,you all think obama was such a great man,i just want to puke in your face,you all forget he was the race baiter for 8 years
Corporal karel

Postby tzor on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:57 pm

It's no longer about police brutality or the soft bigotry of Americans incarcerated by British sailors, it's about the inalienable right for a crappy black quarterback to be a jerk and keep his job.

You see, Trump and Putin met in a hotel with all the NFL owners or something ...

COLIN KAEPERNICK'S LAWYER SAYS HE CAN PROVE NFL TEAM OWNERS COLLUDED AGAINST HIS CLIENT

Oh my fault, it was Bill Clinton all the time.
Cadet tzor

Postby notyou2 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:34 pm

tzor wrote:It's no longer about police brutality or the soft bigotry of Americans incarcerated by British sailors, it's about the inalienable right for a crappy black quarterback to be a jerk and keep his job.

You see, Trump and Putin met in a hotel with all the NFL owners or something ...

COLIN KAEPERNICK'S LAWYER SAYS HE CAN PROVE NFL TEAM OWNERS COLLUDED AGAINST HIS CLIENT

Are you challenging karel for most inane comment?
Captain notyou2

Postby karel on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:53 pm

notyou2 wrote:
tzor wrote:It's no longer about police brutality or the soft bigotry of Americans incarcerated by British sailors, it's about the inalienable right for a crappy black quarterback to be a jerk and keep his job.

he is right he was a crappy QB who could not handle it,f-en cry baby little b*tch he is.He dont like it here then move the f*ck out of here
Corporal karel

Postby mrswdk on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 am

notyou2 wrote:

His post where he suggested that women coming forward as victims of sexual assault are all liars was also a good one.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Tzor, what does the shade of Kaepernick's skin have to do with your post? You clearly have an issue with the tint of his skin, otherwise there is no need to mention it. Do you also have an issue with people that have an orange hue?

Your racial bias is showing.

What colour was Jesus?
Captain notyou2

Postby karel on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:59 pm

notyou2 wrote:

Tzor, what does the shade of Kaepernick's skin have to do with your post? You clearly have an issue with the tint of his skin, otherwise there is no need to mention it. Do you also have an issue with people that have an orange hue?

What colour was Jesus?

and you are reading way into it
Corporal karel

Postby tzor on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:15 am

mrswdk wrote:His post where he suggested that women coming forward as victims of sexual assault are all liars was also a good one.

You mean the addition of "Putin" doesn't make the "Russian collusion" joke obvious? I didn't know Putin was a sexual predator.

* Bill Clinton personally met with Putin in the later's private estate around the time of the Uranium One deal.
Cadet tzor

Postby tzor on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:24 am

notyou2 wrote:Tzor, what does the shade of Kaepernick's skin have to do with your post? You clearly have an issue with the tint of his skin, otherwise there is no need to mention it. Do you also have an issue with people that have an orange hue?

I don't see what "color" has to do with it. Spoiled brats are spoiled brats no matter their appearance (one should judge by the character of a person and not the color of their skin ... at least someone once said that and he was a man of good character).

Second, I have no issue with Oompa Loompas. They tend to be hard working people with strong ethical backgrounds.
Cadet tzor

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:54 pm

tzor wrote:

Oh i didn't hear about that one... who peed on trump this time, Putin or the owners?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:07 pm

karel wrote:
notyou2 wrote:

What colour was Jesus?

and you are reading way into it

reading way into the bible? Like the part about how jesus was black?

And Colin Kap is about the worst possible person to cry about race problems. He is half white, and was adopted by wealthy white parents and raised as a very privileged kid growing up in Turlock CA. He used to mow my girlfirends parents lawn as a kid. Colin is unemployed because he isn't someone with the right stuff to win, I hope he losses his lawsuit, and I hope NFL players keep taking a knee. He had a great first year or two and like many other QB's in the NFL over the years defenses adapted and his style of play became less than successful. He win stats got worse the longer he played, i believe he was 1-11 in his last season as a starter?!!! He can cry conspiracy all he wants but he's just not good enough, and he brings to much drama with him to be a great backup (he'd just be a distraction).
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby notyou2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:40 pm

tzor wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Tzor, what does the shade of Kaepernick's skin have to do with your post? You clearly have an issue with the tint of his skin, otherwise there is no need to mention it. Do you also have an issue with people that have an orange hue?

I don't see what "color" has to do with it. Spoiled brats are spoiled brats no matter their appearance (one should judge by the character of a person and not the color of their skin ... at least someone once said that and he was a man of good character).

Second, I have no issue with Oompa Loompas. They tend to be hard working people with strong ethical backgrounds.

You said "crappy black quarterback"

"crappy black quarterback"

I don't see what colour has to do with it, but clearly you do, as you made reference to his skin.

So you feel the need to point out the colour of his skin.
Why?
Why?
Why?
Captain notyou2

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:54 pm

notyou2 wrote:
tzor wrote:

You said "crappy black quarterback"

I don't see what colour has to do with it, but clearly you do, as you made reference to his skin.

So you feel the need to point out the colour of his skin.
Why?
Why?
Why?

Isn't this whole 'taking a knee 'thing about race?
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby notyou2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 pm

It's about protesting injustices.
Captain notyou2

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:53 pm

Knee taking is now more interesting than either unbaked gay wedding cakes or WWII obsessives.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby mrswdk on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:59 am

Are bakers who refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings also spoiled brats?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Woodruff on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:21 pm

karel wrote:you guys just dont get it,you really have no clue really what the flAG stands for.

The flag doesn't stand for freedom of speech or the right to protest?

Or are you suggesting that the flag does stand for police brutality against minorities?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby Woodruff on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:22 pm

karel wrote:does it really matter? no matter what the great trump does you snowflake scum will still go after him

President Trump frankly appears to be the biggest snowflake in the nation these days.

karel wrote:you all think obama was such a great man

Why do you find it necessary to lie so poorly?

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,