Thank you all for your patience. The new Clan Team is pretty much up and running now. After the necessary training we have assigned the various tasks to our Clan Directors (see below).
This doesn't mean we are resting on our laurels. We are hoping to improve the clan world and are looking into a variety of ways to do just that. Keep your eyes open for some changes in the near future.
1. Clan Department Leader
2. Opening Clan Wars
3. Backup for Database, Medals, Opening, Closing, etc.
1. Clan Tournament Director
2. Assistant Clan Department Leader
3. Back-Up for Database, Medals, Opening, Closing, etc.
1. Closing Clan Wars
2. Back-Up for Clan Tournaments
1. Manage CD & Friends
2. D400 Rankings
3. Backup for Opening Clan Wars
2. Everything we do as a CD team, we are documenting in "how to" documents so that in the future, anyone coming in will know what to do by following the step by step instructions. We have opening instructions, closing instructions, issuing medals, and tournament Directing all documented and we are working on more.
3. With the help of Donalladan and Jplo64, we have reconstructed the F400 ranking system. We were able to substantially test it and run it through its paces. It is close, but not exact. We renamed it the D400. We are also documenting how to do the D400.
4. We are restructuring the CD&F team in an effort to improve Clan communications. It wasn't very functional in its current form. There were many members who weren't really participating. The use of the team was limited in the past so it kind of went dormant. We wanted to encourage participation in the CD&F and open it up so that we can get more input than just the one person per clan, but still have just one voting member if we are trying to decide something. We are rebranding the team and calling it the Clan Advisory Team (CAT for short) and that is in progress to switch everything over. We chose to rename to better describe the use of the team.
5. All tournaments are now up to date. CC8 is coming to a close, almost getting to the finals now and remains on track for a January finish. CL10 is all set up. We are getting teams to sign up now. CL10 banner has been created and we are prepared to start CL10 in early October.
6. The Clan Team is taking over the Invitational Cup. We are now taking it over inside the CD team and getting it back up to speed. Ensuring the clans want to remain engaged, getting the games moving and tournament back on track. It is now coming along. There are also a few pickup wars that are languishing and we are chasing those down as well to get everything up to date.
Finally, we are looking at opportunities for special events. We are test running on the tournament (public side) a few tournaments to see how well they run, then we may consider running them within the next year in the clan world. Also looking at a special event to recognize CL10 (out 10th year) and have some fun with that. We closed out the Clue special event and awarded LHDD as the victors.
We always are striving to make the Clan World a better place to be. If anyone has any thoughts or feedback, please contact one of us, and thank you again for your patience.