Conquer Club

Servant & daphenom33 [cleared]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Servant & daphenom33 [cleared]

Postby CivProBlows on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:41 pm

Accused:

Servant
daphenom33

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 19665675
Game 18321848
Game 18321847
Game 17520373
And several others

Comments:

These two seem to be multis, to me. The evidence is not the strongest I have ever seen, but when you put the pieces together they seem to follow other multis that I have seen. They joined about the same time (back in 2006). They are both currently freemium members. Out of the 392/383 games they've played, 317 are doubles games they've played together, and the only other games each of them have played are bot games. They seem to log on and off at almost exactly the same time. They could just be roommates, spouses, friends that call each other before taking turns, etc., but I have seen this type of behavior with players in the past that created a multi to have more games without going premium. Please check them out . . . Thanks
"War is an art and as such is not susceptible of explanation by fixed formula." - General George Patton
Major CivProBlows

Re: Servant & daphenom33

Postby WALLZ on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:46 pm

After having a look, I think they are friends. Multi accounts are more or less silent asides from one player i have noticed. These guys have played 99% of their games on the same team and are often talkative so far as I see. Looks like a while back they started teaming with a player called Nyvek. Servant played one game against him in a 2v2 and they talked a lot. then they started playing some triples games with him.

Seeing how they are never on opposite teams I am pretty sure they are friends.
I sent them a link each so we might hear things from their / his point of view :-D

Totally understandable to see 2 guys with that ratio of games together and wonder.
Colonel WALLZ

Re: Servant & daphenom33

Postby TotoroHat on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:49 am

Also, they have been here since 2006.... I think somebody or a Mod would have caught on by now!
Private TotoroHat

Re: Servant & daphenom33 [cleared]

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Servant and daphenom33 are CLEARED of being multis.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Servant on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:58 pm

Cool!

Glad we got cleared.

Yes, we're friends since 2000 when we were in high school together. He was my best man and I was his. Being on at the same time with different IPs should be pretty obvious.

Someone just seems like a sore loser.
Captain Servant

Postby daphenom33 on Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:09 pm

I was just messaging servant. I didn’t even know how one would cheat in this game. He had to explain multis to me. We have been friends for over 20 years. This is a game we enjoy playing together. We used to play the board game when we were in high school until servant found this site.
Lieutenant daphenom33

Postby zeus111 on Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:11 pm

daphenom33 wrote:I was just messaging servant. I didn’t even know how one would cheat in this game. He had to explain multis to me. We have been friends for over 20 years. This is a game we enjoy playing together. We used to play the board game when we were in high school until servant found this site.

a multi =one player with more then one account on site so here it was suggested that Servant & daphenom33 were the same player

best of luck in all games

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby CivProBlows on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:08 pm

My apologies to both! I saw the same thing with "two" players towards the end of last year that ended up being multis. Both accounts were created in 2010, so it took almost 10 years before anyone noticed. "They" even had the same avatar.
"War is an art and as such is not susceptible of explanation by fixed formula." - General George Patton
Major CivProBlows

Return to Closed C&A Reports