Conquer Club

[NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

An area holding all of the past and current Monthly Challenges.

Moderator: Community Team

[NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby Caymanmew on Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:17 pm

The Challenge Dome - 2021 Yearlong Event
Brought to you by the Community Team.

Image


The Challenge Dome is a yearlong scoreboard that combines the results of monthly challenges, monthly challenge companion tournaments, and the new quarterly challenges that will be introduced early next month.

Yearly SCOREBOARD

Scoring
+1 point for every monthly challenge and quarterly challenge completed

Monthly Challenge scoreboard position (must meet medal criteria)
1: 15
2: 12
3: 10
4: 7
5: 6
6: 5
7: 4
8: 3
9: 2
10: 1

Quarterly Challenge scoreboard position (must meet medal criteria)
1: 45
2: 36
3: 30
4: 21
5: 18
6: 15
7: 12
8: 9
9: 6
10: 3

Companion Tournament win: 10
Quarterly Tournament Win: 30
Quarterly Tournament entry: 1


Prizes
1st - Red Star, 3500 Credits, Event Gold
2nd - Green Star, 2000 Credits, Event Silver
3rd - Blue Star, 1000 credits, Event Bronze
4th - Blue Star, 600 credits, Challenge Achievement
5th - Blue Star, 600 credits, Challenge Achievement
6th - Yellow Star
7th - Yellow Star
8th - Yellow Star
9th - Yellow Star
10th - Yellow Star


Contacts
If any issue arises, please PM Mad777, Caymanmew, groovysmurf, all together. Our word is final.
User avatar
Colonel Caymanmew
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 2833
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:54 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby groovysmurf on Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:17 pm

Quarterly Companion Tournament sign-up threads

Quarterly Challenge #1 - Sign-ups closed

Quarterly Challenge #2 - Sign-ups closed

Quarterly Challenge #3 sign-ups will be up the first week of August...maybe.

Current Monthly Companion Blind Tournament sign-up threads

October Bronze
October Gold


show: Past Months
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby groovysmurf on Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:17 pm

RESERVED - not sure what for :)
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby Keefie on Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:37 am

Awesome stuff
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 6098
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby kizkiz on Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:02 pm

interesting
Image
User avatar
Colonel kizkiz
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:51 am

-------What are monthly companion championships?...Do you fight as a team?....Or just your wins count with another player from a different game?....I don't play doubles,triples,Quads,etc...I fight alone...But if my points(wins)...Are used to a team....Where no wins go to a medal(doubles, triples,Quads,etc)...all mine sit at 0...Sounds KOOL 8-) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
User avatar
Major ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 2120
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
3

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby b00060 on Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Count me in
User avatar
Lieutenant b00060
 
Posts: 3811
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Washington D.C.
3432

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby Big Al 2012 on Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:18 am

Happy New Year all! This is very exciting - a year long event! I'm hooked...
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Big Al 2012
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:02 am

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby Lord Arioch on Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:12 pm

To i need to state here im in?
User avatar
Lieutenant Lord Arioch
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 am
Location: Mostly at work

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby groovysmurf on Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:43 pm

Lord Arioch wrote:To i need to state here im in?

No, there is no need for that. Just do well in the monthly/quarterly challenges, join the quarterly companion tournaments and win the monthly/quarterly tournaments and you'll get points. :)


ConfederateSS wrote:-------What are monthly companion championships?...Do you fight as a team?....Or just your wins count with another player from a different game?....I don't play doubles,triples,Quads,etc...I fight alone...But if my points(wins)...Are used to a team....Where no wins go to a medal(doubles, triples,Quads,etc)...all mine sit at 0...Sounds KOOL 8-) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Companion tournaments are the tourneys we run alongside the monthly/quarterly challenges. Generally they are blind, meaning you do not know the map when you join, just the settings. We haven't done team ones as of yet, and likely won't. Usually a bronze with 2 player games and a gold with multi-player. You can find the links to join these in the 3rd post in this thread. February sign-up threads will be added in mid-late January.
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:10 pm

groovysmurf wrote:
Lord Arioch wrote:To i need to state here im in?

No, there is no need for that. Just do well in the monthly/quarterly challenges, join the quarterly companion tournaments and win the monthly/quarterly tournaments and you'll get points. :)


ConfederateSS wrote:-------What are monthly companion championships?...Do you fight as a team?....Or just your wins count with another player from a different game?....I don't play doubles,triples,Quads,etc...I fight alone...But if my points(wins)...Are used to a team....Where no wins go to a medal(doubles, triples,Quads,etc)...all mine sit at 0...Sounds KOOL 8-) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Companion tournaments are the tourneys we run alongside the monthly/quarterly challenges. Generally they are blind, meaning you do not know the map when you join, just the settings. We haven't done team ones as of yet, and likely won't. Usually a bronze with 2 player games and a gold with multi-player. You can find the links to join these in the 3rd post in this thread. February sign-up threads will be added in mid-late January.

------Well Kool 8-) ...As long as we fight solo... :D ...Thank You Kindly Groovy...But I will Watch a see how JAN. is going...If I like what I see...I will jump in the fight for FEB... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
User avatar
Major ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 2120
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
3

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby Kevi on Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:08 am

According to the scoreboard it looks like ConfederateSS is already well ahead in the Feb Challenge
User avatar
Lieutenant Kevi
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:51 am
Location: On a desert island

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby groovysmurf on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:14 pm

Kevi wrote:According to the scoreboard it looks like ConfederateSS is already well ahead in the Feb Challenge

Weird! I'll PM bigWham about it. Thanks for the head's up.
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:23 pm

Most likely because we recycle tokens from previous Challenges.

But still worth checking.
Image
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 25006
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
22

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:36 am

Kevi wrote:According to the scoreboard it looks like ConfederateSS is already well ahead in the Feb Challenge

--------Good one Kevi... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Ah!...Feb...Chal.s...2016/2017 ....Good Times...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...It is a fun read...You should look into those years GROOVY...then you can laugh with the rest of US...
User avatar
Major ConfederateSS
 
Posts: 2120
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
3

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby groovysmurf on Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:29 pm

February sign-up threads now posted, as well as the 1st quarterly sign-up thread. Remember you get 1 challenge dome point simply for joining the quarterly tournament AND it's not blind!

The blind part of February's challenge is NOT the map, but the settings. There is a surprise regarding these settings that will be revealed at the beginning of the month!

See links in the 2nd post above: viewtopic.php?p=5188247#p5188247
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby Big Al 2012 on Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:35 pm

Has the March sign up come out yet? Only I can't see it.... :?:
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Big Al 2012
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:02 am

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby Mad777 on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:09 pm

Big Al 2012 wrote:Has the March sign up come out yet? Only I can't see it.... :?:

Monthly challenge are set to start the first day of the month, from the central command page, the top right link « Club » brings you to the page where you can click the « upcoming » event, you should see all monthly challenges loaded and with dates.

https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... e=upcoming

Hope this help ;)
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby groovysmurf on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:34 pm

Mad777 wrote:
Big Al 2012 wrote:Has the March sign up come out yet? Only I can't see it.... :?:

Monthly challenge are set to start the first day of the month, from the central command page, the top right link « Club » brings you to the page where you can click the « upcoming » event, you should see all monthly challenges loaded and with dates.

https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... e=upcoming

Hope this help ;)


I believe he's referring to the blind tournament sign ups, which we usually post around now. They will be up in the next day or so, sorry for the delay. Cayman and I have just been unusually busy in our real lives as of late.
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby groovysmurf on Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:05 pm

March sign-up threads now posted for the blind monthly challenge companion tournaments.

See links in the 2nd post above: viewtopic.php?p=5188247#p5188247
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:24 am

I got 15 points for winning January challenge. Do I also earn 1 point for completing challenge? Looks like those were issued to those that completed the challenge but did not place.
JR's Game Profile

show
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class JOHNNYROCKET24
 
Posts: 5514
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
Location: among the leets
42

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby Caymanmew on Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:48 am

yes you do, this is being fixed / done now

***groovy edit: Done and I also gave the 1 for completing to the others in top 10, which I did not previously do.
User avatar
Colonel Caymanmew
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 2833
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:54 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby groovysmurf on Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:41 pm

Just a head's up for all who are interested!

The April Blind Monthly Challenge Companion Tournament sign-up threads will be posted tomorrow (March 18th) in the early evening.
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby groovysmurf on Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:21 pm

April sign-up threads now posted for the blind monthly challenge companion tournaments.

See links in the 2nd post above: viewtopic.php?p=5188247#p5188247
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: [NEW] The Challenge Dome - 2021

Postby groovysmurf on Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Sign ups open for 2nd quarterly challenge companion tournament. See link in 2nd post above!
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Next

Return to Monthly Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users