What does President Trump do NOW?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Apatheist
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 3:52 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by Apatheist »

Here's one for Americans:
A worldwide survey was conducted by the United Nations. The only question asked was:
"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey ultimately failed:
Africa did not know what "food" meant,
Eastern Europe was unfamiliar with "honest",
Western Europe questioned "shortage",
China stumbled on "opinion",
the Middle East didn't get "a solution",
South America overlooked "please" -
and the USA did not understand "the rest of the world".
User avatar
epic0002
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by epic0002 »

Heres one for the UK. Money spent on the “rest of the world” last fiscal year:

| 1 | Ukraine | $18.007B |
| 2 | World | $8.199B |
| 3 | Israel | $3.305B |
| 4 | Jordan | $1.619B |
| 5 | Sub-Saharan Africa Region | $855.3M |
| 6 | Ethiopia | $852.1M |
| 7 | Nigeria | $620.3M |
| 8 | West Bank and Gaza | $565.3M |
| 9 | Kenya | $562.5M |
| 10 | Sudan | $547.9M |
| 11 | Mozambique | $502.9M |
| 12 | Lebanon | $500.3M |
| 13 | Uganda | $455.4M |
| 14 | Democratic Republic of the Congo | $452.5M |
| 15 | Zambia | $422.1M |
| 16 | Tanzania | $414.9M |
| 17 | Micronesia, Federated States of | $390.8M |
| 18 | Colombia | $390.4M |
| 19 | Haiti | $337.0M |
| 20 | Bangladesh | $319.4M |
| 21 | Marshall Islands | $307.4M |
| 22 | Taiwan | $300.5M |
| 23 | Benin | $288.2M |
| 24 | Malawi | $277.5M |
| 25 | South Sudan | $274.0M |
| 26 | South Africa | $261.6M |
| 27 | Middle East and North Africa Region | $250.1M |
| 28 | Europe and Eurasia Region | $233.0M |
| 29 | Vietnam | $232.8M |
| 30 | Egypt | $223.4M |
| 31 | Côte d'Ivoire | $219.9M |
| 32 | Senegal | $213.4M |
| 33 | Somalia | $212.0M |
| 34 | Rwanda | $206.9M |
| 35 | Pakistan | $195.8M |
| 36 | Burkina Faso | $189.9M |
| 37 | Syria | $173.5M |
| 38 | Honduras | $142.4M |
| 39 | Zimbabwe | $140.1M |
| 40 | Western Hemisphere Region | $139.5M |
| 41 | El Salvador | $138.7M |
| 42 | Ghana | $137.7M |
| 43 | Mali | $136.1M |
| 44 | Iraq | $134.6M |
| 45 | Philippines | $130.7M |
| 46 | Indonesia | $112.3M |
| 47 | East Asia and Oceania Region | $110.5M |
| 48 | Cameroon | $108.3M |
| 49 | Middle East Region | $107.0M |
| 50 | Liberia | $106.5M |
| 51 | India | $103.9M |
| 52 | Guatemala | $101.1M |
| 53 | Georgia | $99.8M |
| 54 | Niger | $97.0M |
| 55 | Sierra Leone | $88.8M |
| 56 | Palau | $86.9M |
| 57 | Burundi | $82.9M |
| 58 | Peru | $82.4M |
| 59 | Morocco | $80.8M |
| 60 | Costa Rica | $80.7M |
| 61 | Madagascar | $79.5M |
| 62 | Burma (Myanmar) | $79.3M |
| 63 | Cambodia | $76.5M |
| 64 | Laos | $74.3M |
| 65 | Europe Region | $73.6M |
| 66 | Chad | $73.3M |
| 67 | West Africa Region | $69.6M |
| 68 | Central America Region | $66.6M |
| 69 | Oceania Region | $65.2M |
| 70 | Eastern Europe Region | $65.1M |
| 71 | Mexico | $63.9M |
| 72 | Asia Region | $63.5M |
| 73 | Guinea | $62.5M |
| 74 | South and Central Asia Region | $62.2M |
| 75 | Ecuador | $59.7M |
| 76 | Dominican Republic | $56.1M |
| 77 | Nepal | $55.9M |
| 78 | Angola | $55.0M |
| 79 | Yemen | $54.0M |
| 80 | Namibia | $46.4M |
| 81 | Thailand | $45.3M |
| 82 | Lesotho | $41.6M |
| 83 | Eswatini | $41.3M |
| 84 | Armenia | $37.2M |
| 85 | Botswana | $36.6M |
| 86 | Tajikistan | $34.8M |
| 87 | Caribbean Region | $30.9M |
| 88 | Latin America and Caribbean Region | $30.5M |
| 89 | Togo | $29.7M |
| 90 | Venezuela | $29.2M |
| 91 | Brazil | $27.5M |
| 92 | Eastern Asia Region | $27.1M |
| 93 | Kosovo | $26.5M |
| 94 | Jamaica | $24.3M |
| 95 | Sri Lanka | $24.1M |
| 96 | Tunisia | $23.9M |
| 97 | Panama | $23.9M |
| 98 | Latvia | $22.9M |
| 99 | Serbia | $21.2M |
| 100 | Kyrgyzstan | $20.6M |
| 101 | South America Region | $20.5M |
| 102 | Uzbekistan | $19.9M |
| 103 | Papua New Guinea | $19.5M |
| 104 | Central African Republic | $18.4M |
| 105 | Southern Asia Region | $18.4M |
| 106 | Turkey | $16.2M |
| 107 | Mongolia | $16.1M |
| 108 | Kazakhstan | $15.8M |
| 109 | North and Central America Region | $15.2M |
| 110 | Djibouti | $14.1M |
| 111 | Bosnia and Herzegovina | $14.0M |
| 112 | Eurasia Region | $13.6M |
| 113 | Timor-Leste | $12.8M |
| 114 | Estonia | $11.6M |
| 115 | Lithuania | $11.5M |
| 116 | Paraguay | $11.2M |
| 117 | Libya | $11.1M |
| 118 | North Macedonia | $10.6M |
| 119 | Gambia | $10.3M |
| 120 | Malaysia | $10.1M |
| 121 | Germany | $10.0M |
| 122 | Cuba | $9.2M |
| 123 | Gabon | $8.9M |
| 124 | Albania | $8.5M |
| 125 | Fiji | $8.0M |
| 126 | Eastern Africa Region | $7.9M |
| 127 | Cabo Verde | $7.8M |
| 128 | Southern Africa Region | $7.2M |
| 129 | Bulgaria | $6.8M |
| 130 | Central America and Caribbean Region | $6.8M |
| 131 | Azerbaijan | $5.5M |
| 132 | Greece | $5.4M |
| 133 | North Africa Region | $5.2M |
| 134 | Nicaragua | $5.1M |
| 135 | South East Asia Region | $4.9M |
| 136 | Romania | $4.3M |
| 137 | Montenegro | $3.8M |
| 138 | Belize | $3.5M |
| 139 | Barbados | $3.5M |
| 140 | United Arab Emirates | $3.4M |
| 141 | Algeria | $3.3M |
| 142 | Bolivia | $3.2M |
| 143 | Guyana | $3.1M |
| 144 | Turkmenistan | $2.9M |
| 145 | Uruguay | $2.9M |
| 146 | Solomon Islands | $2.7M |
| 147 | Argentina | $2.3M |
| 148 | Vanuatu | $2.2M |
| 149 | North America Region | $2.0M |
| 150 | Trinidad and Tobago | $1.9M |
| 151 | Mauritania | $1.9M |
| 152 | Croatia | $1.8M |
| 153 | Poland | $1.8M |
| 154 | Tonga | $1.8M |
| 155 | Eastern and Central Africa Region | $1.7M |
| 156 | Bahamas | $1.7M |
| 157 | Samoa | $1.3M |
| 158 | Hungary | $1.2M |
| 159 | Maldives | $1.2M |
| 160 | China (P.R.C.) | $1.2M |
| 161 | Saudi Arabia | $1.1M |
| 162 | Sudan (former) | $1.0M |
| 163 | Bahrain | $953.5K |
| 164 | Chile | $889.7K |
| 165 | Belarus | $886.8K |
| 166 | Guinea-Bissau | $685.9K |
| 167 | Oman | $662.6K |
| 168 | Seychelles | $660.0K |
| 169 | Congo | $611.2K |
| 170 | Suriname | $572.4K |
| 171 | St. Vincent and Grenadines | $560.0K |
| 172 | Singapore | $527.7K |
| 173 | Cyprus | $508.4K |
| 174 | St. Kitts and Nevis | $379.6K |
| 175 | Mauritius | $343.6K |
| 176 | Czechia | $314.1K |
| 177 | Grenada | $240.0K |
| 178 | Canada | $214.6K |
| 179 | Korea, Republic of | $202.8K |
| 180 | Slovenia | $200.2K |
| 181 | Bhutan | $200.0K |
| 182 | São Tomé and Príncipe | $200.0K |
| 183 | Brunei | $178.7K |
| 184 | Dominica | $160.0K |
| 185 | Latin America Region | $160.0K |
| 186 | St. Lucia | $160.0K |
| 187 | Qatar | $155.1K |
| 188 | Bermuda | $129.5K |
| 189 | Malta | $100.0K |
| 190 | Equatorial Guinea | $98.6K |
| 191 | Japan | $98.0K |
| 192 | Italy | $94.7K |
| 193 | Iceland | $6.2K |
User avatar
HitRed
Posts: 5680
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by HitRed »

| 71 | Mexico | $63.9M |
User avatar
mookiemcgee
Posts: 6036
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Northern CA

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by mookiemcgee »

Click image to enlarge.
image
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
User avatar
ConfederateSS
Posts: 4645
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by ConfederateSS »

-----------------TRUMP is renaming things again, on a map(Gutfeld joke)...He circled the Strait of Hormuz....TRUMP STRAIT.....Then He circled Kenya...OBAMA GAY....It's nice to see Obama HAPPY , you know, being married to a MONSTER....Monsters do Exist :D :D :D ......People say there are no Cryptid....MONSTERS... ;) ;) ;) ..... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Apatheist
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 3:52 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by Apatheist »

Where's this then?
epic0002 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:23 pm
| 2 | World | $8.199B |
Do I need to bring up the tweets from when the Pope was elected and someone was amazed that there's a Rome outside of Georgia?
Or the one where they correct someone for saying Georgia isn't a country?
Or all the others where they complain about foreign countries not taking US currency, or speaking English? Or that Mexicans don't speak Spanish?

The government might spend a lot of money, but there's an awful lot of Americans who've never left the US (it's only recently hit 50% having a passport - in 1990 it was reportedly no more than 10%, compared with eg 85% in the UK) and have no idea about the outside world.
As with all other stereotyping, it's not everyone, but perhaps Americans are more vocal about their ignorance.
That said, I doubt most Europeans would know exactly where Wyoming is...or care :)
User avatar
epic0002
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by epic0002 »

Apatheist wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:15 pm Where's this then?
epic0002 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:23 pm
| 2 | World | $8.199B |
As with all other stereotyping, it's not everyone, but perhaps Americans are more vocal about their ignorance.
That said, I doubt most Europeans would know exactly where Wyoming is...or care :)
I don’t even know where Wyoming is!..or care. ..but I have been out of the country. :lol:
User avatar
Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
Posts: 28451
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by Dukasaur »

Image
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
User avatar
ConfederateSS
Posts: 4645
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by ConfederateSS »

-----------Not surprising Apath......Most Americans can't find America on a map......Thanks to The Wonderful American Educational System... :roll: :roll: :roll: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).... O:) ....Growing up...In School we were taught, had to know The Names of all 50 states...Where they were, what they were known for.....Nebraska ---corn....Florida---oranges....etc...etc.....Along with learning about Mexico, and Canada...

---------------------What game, One of The Greatest ever made....Teaches geography ......R.I.S.K. :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
User avatar
HitRed
Posts: 5680
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by HitRed »

User avatar
ConfederateSS
Posts: 4645
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by ConfederateSS »

----------------TRUMP met with BIG TECH LEADERS....Musk,Zuck,etc........Has changed A.I....to S.I........Because it isn't artificial ,it's real.....Do you think TRUMP , made it SUPER(S)......Because He eats a lot of Mickey "D's"....Why He is a FAT A$$.....Remembers SUPER SIZE....Now A.I...is S.I...... ;) ;) ....... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------------It was funny watching Elon correct himself , in a split second in front of TRUMP....During their presser, about A.I.../ S.I..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
epic0002
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by epic0002 »

Trumps going to be coming through the city tomorrow. He’s in Texas.
User avatar
HitRed
Posts: 5680
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by HitRed »

God Bless Texas
User avatar
jusplay4fun
Posts: 9426
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Virginia

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by jusplay4fun »

ConfederateSS wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:08 pm -----------[size=20 Not surprising Apath......Most Americans can't find America on a map......Thanks to The Wonderful American Educational System... :roll: :roll: :roll: [/size]... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).... O:) ....Growing up...In School we were taught, had to know The Names of all 50 states...Where they were, what they were known for.....Nebraska ---corn....Florida---oranges....etc...etc.....Along with learning about Mexico, and Canada...

---------------------[size=20 What game, One of The Greatest ever made....Teaches geography ......R.I.S.K. :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> [/size]
I think part of this issue is what is important to an individual. It is not about what schools do not teach. Let me give a specific example.

I occasionally ask my son how he got to a particular location when we meet somewhere. This happened recently when he and his family met us all at our daughter's home. He says he does not know; he went where his App sent him. It is NOT IMPORTANT to him. To me, having grown up without GPS and related Apps, I like to know where I go and how I got there. I use a map in my head and often look at maps (accessed online, btw) before I travel. That is how my brain works. His brain does not work that way; he does not need to use brain cells for such things as his brain is adapted to this technology. (btw: He manages a website for a good size company, so he does use his brain.) His brain is geared toward this type of technology.

I interact with 5th graders at my school and one "showed off" today and named all the US Presidents in order from Washington to Trump. When he was done, I congratulated him, then asked him to name #17. He got that right, too. I will (if the opportunity arises) ask a student in the same class a few geography questions, using a globe to find a country on it. I am curious if such knowledge extends to geography. Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

Most folks these days use some computer technology to find information, including the location of a geographic place. I do think there is value to knowing things and NOT relying constantly on computers and electronic technology. My father-in-law knew roads in the area and could navigate from point A to point B in the area with little effort, even into his 80s. He did not use such technology.

I read years ago that technology makes us human less intelligent. There may be some truth to that, BUT young people today know how to USE technology. Ask a baby boomer a technology question, how to do or fix something electronically; we struggle. Our children do that in mere seconds what may take me 30 minutes. Their brains use the technology and use it well. We have different skill sets. I think knowledge of both is important, doing things with and without technology.

What knowledge is important to you?
JP4Fun

Image
Apatheist
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 3:52 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by Apatheist »

jusplay4fun wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:06 am
ConfederateSS wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:08 pm -----------[size=20 Not surprising Apath......Most Americans can't find America on a map......Thanks to The Wonderful American Educational System... :roll: :roll: :roll: [/size]... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).... O:) ....Growing up...In School we were taught, had to know The Names of all 50 states...Where they were, what they were known for.....Nebraska ---corn....Florida---oranges....etc...etc.....Along with learning about Mexico, and Canada...

---------------------[size=20 What game, One of The Greatest ever made....Teaches geography ......R.I.S.K. :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> [/size]
I think part of this issue is what is important to an individual. It is not about what schools do not teach. Let me give a specific example.

I occasionally ask my son how he got to a particular location when we meet somewhere. This happened recently when he and his family met us all at our daughter's home. He says he does not know; he went where his App sent him. It is NOT IMPORTANT to him. To me, having grown up without GPS and related Apps, I like to know where I go and how I got there. I use a map in my head and often look at maps (accessed online, btw) before I travel. That is how my brain works. His brain does not work that way; he does not need to use brain cells for such things as his brain is adapted to this technology. (btw: He manages a website for a good size company, so he does use his brain.) His brain is geared toward this type of technology.

I interact with 5th graders at my school and one "showed off" today and named all the US Presidents in order from Washington to Trump. When he was done, I congratulated him, then asked him to name #17. He got that right, too. I will (if the opportunity arises) ask a student in the same class a few geography questions, using a globe to find a country on it. I am curious if such knowledge extends to geography. Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

Most folks these days use some computer technology to find information, including the location of a geographic place. I do think there is value to knowing things and NOT relying constantly on computers and electronic technology. My father-in-law knew roads in the area and could navigate from point A to point B in the area with little effort, even into his 80s. He did not use such technology.

I read years ago that technology makes us human less intelligent. There may be some truth to that, BUT young people today know how to USE technology. Ask a baby boomer a technology question, how to do or fix something electronically; we struggle. Our children do that in mere seconds what may take me 30 minutes. Their brains use the technology and use it well. We have different skill sets. I think knowledge of both is important, doing things with and without technology.

What knowledge is important to you?
Given that my main hobbies, now that I'm retired, are cryptic crosswords and quizzes (on tv when I can, I've been on 4 so far) - all of it :) It helps, for example, to know that an alternative name for the underworld is "Dis" - comes in handy when the compiler needs it as a prefix.
What makes it harder these days is the amount of media and social media. One quiz show I auditioned for has picture questions - anything that comes up with "YouTube star", "influencer", "reality star" or "social media star" is an instant PASS. Although that gives the younger ones an advantage, they are not learning the "classical" stuff that we did. One example was that, on a show where they ask 100 people, more people recognised Ja Rule than Charles Dickens, which I think is rather sad, since it's obvious whose work will last longer. I actually know more about pop music that happened before I was born than I do about anything from this century.
To be fair, though, when I was on that show, I got a question right about Greek mythology - but only knew the answer because of an episode of Red Dwarf :)
As Philomena Cunk said: school was easier in Shakespeare's day. For starters, he didn't have to study Shakespeare :lol:
User avatar
jusplay4fun
Posts: 9426
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Virginia

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by jusplay4fun »

Apatheist wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:02 am
jusplay4fun wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:06 am
ConfederateSS wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:08 pm -----------[size=20 Not surprising Apath......Most Americans can't find America on a map......Thanks to The Wonderful American Educational System... :roll: :roll: :roll: [/size]... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).... O:) ....Growing up...In School we were taught, had to know The Names of all 50 states...Where they were, what they were known for.....Nebraska ---corn....Florida---oranges....etc...etc.....Along with learning about Mexico, and Canada...

---------------------[size=20 What game, One of The Greatest ever made....Teaches geography ......R.I.S.K. :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> [/size]
I think part of this issue is what is important to an individual. It is not about what schools do not teach. Let me give a specific example.

I occasionally ask my son how he got to a particular location when we meet somewhere. This happened recently when he and his family met us all at our daughter's home. He says he does not know; he went where his App sent him. It is NOT IMPORTANT to him. To me, having grown up without GPS and related Apps, I like to know where I go and how I got there. I use a map in my head and often look at maps (accessed online, btw) before I travel. That is how my brain works. His brain does not work that way; he does not need to use brain cells for such things as his brain is adapted to this technology. (btw: He manages a website for a good size company, so he does use his brain.) His brain is geared toward this type of technology.

I interact with 5th graders at my school and one "showed off" today and named all the US Presidents in order from Washington to Trump. When he was done, I congratulated him, then asked him to name #17. He got that right, too. I will (if the opportunity arises) ask a student in the same class a few geography questions, using a globe to find a country on it. I am curious if such knowledge extends to geography. Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

Most folks these days use some computer technology to find information, including the location of a geographic place. I do think there is value to knowing things and NOT relying constantly on computers and electronic technology. My father-in-law knew roads in the area and could navigate from point A to point B in the area with little effort, even into his 80s. He did not use such technology.

I read years ago that technology makes us human less intelligent. There may be some truth to that, BUT young people today know how to USE technology. Ask a baby boomer a technology question, how to do or fix something electronically; we struggle. Our children do that in mere seconds what may take me 30 minutes. Their brains use the technology and use it well. We have different skill sets. I think knowledge of both is important, doing things with and without technology.

What knowledge is important to you?
Given that my main hobbies, now that I'm retired, are cryptic crosswords and quizzes (on tv when I can, I've been on 4 so far) - all of it :) It helps, for example, to know that an alternative name for the underworld is "Dis" - comes in handy when the compiler needs it as a prefix.
What makes it harder these days is the amount of media and social media. One quiz show I auditioned for has picture questions - anything that comes up with "YouTube star", "influencer", "reality star" or "social media star" is an instant PASS. Although that gives the younger ones an advantage, they are not learning the "classical" stuff that we did. One example was that, on a show where they ask 100 people, more people recognised Ja Rule than Charles Dickens, which I think is rather sad, since it's obvious whose work will last longer. I actually know more about pop music that happened before I was born than I do about anything from this century.
To be fair, though, when I was on that show, I got a question right about Greek mythology - but only knew the answer because of an episode of Red Dwarf :)
As Philomena Cunk said: school was easier in Shakespeare's day. For starters, he didn't have to study Shakespeare :lol:
Ja Rule RULES...! :lol: =D>

BUT are YOU smarter than a 5th grader? :lol: =D> :roll:

I try to convey some knowledge of the Classics while Teaching. :D
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
ConfederateSS
Posts: 4645
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by ConfederateSS »

-----------------No Jp4fun.....It is The Public School System.....The past few years.....All they taught was woke crap......Or telling Little Timmy , he is a girl...Don't tell your parents...........Most kids can't do basic Math....Read............But lets go back before computers............Catholic and Private Schools were 6 years ahead of Public schools....In America.........I was in 6th grade at Holy Redeemer in Southwest ,Detroit.......A kid across the street in 12th grade, Southwestern HS....had the same books I had at Holy Redeemer in 6th grade...I would help him with his homework.........But today, like in Baltimore, worst in the country...Where the kids don't learn...But they are passed to the next grade...So on and so on.........THAT HAS NOTHING TO TO WITH TECHNOLOGY.........Computers are a tool....It still is up to the teachers.....To teach their students..... :!: :!: :!: ...When you get Public Schools that are free...You have less parent involvement ......Where Parents pay to send their kids to A Catholic School or Private School...They pay more attention to their kids education...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Apatheist
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 3:52 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by Apatheist »

I suppose, to get back on topic, are you smarter than the President?
I suspect most of us would have the same answer...but of course, he managed to get himself elected twice. It's just a shame that he's managed to do quite so many stupid things.
Perhaps he chose his advisers poorly. What he isn't, by any stretch, is a statesman. He doesn't conduct himself well at all.
I know it's the default for Brits, but when it comes to speeches, Churchill is in a class of his own. Other than the MAGA slogan - which is a good slogan from a marketing point of view, even if its aims might be off - I suspect not a single word of Trump's utterances will make it into posterity in a positive light.
User avatar
epic0002
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by epic0002 »

Sitting back, eating popcorn , watching the UK ape lose his mind over the best American president in history! Love it!.. he wakes up, TDS hits, and straight to for forums! Sad part is, Ape on 147 forums, mostly all American.

Trump’s killing you Ape! But keep posting! ..show us how WORLDWIDE Trump is!
Apatheist
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 3:52 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by Apatheist »

jusplay4fun wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:19 am
BUT are YOU smarter than a 5th grader? :lol: =D> :roll:
If I may digress...I've just bought a new computer, so I thought I'd do a list of files on my current one to make sure I'd copied over everything.
After a couple of screenshots I thought "This is going to be tedious" so you know what I did?
I went into DOS and did dir /p > files.txt. Took less than a second and gave me everything I needed.
How many 5th graders know how to do THAT? 8-)
Apatheist
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 3:52 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by Apatheist »

epic0002 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:02 am Sitting back, eating popcorn , watching the UK ape lose his mind over the best American president in history! Love it!.. he wakes up, TDS hits, and straight to for forums! Sad part is, Ape on 147 forums, mostly all American.

Trump’s killing you Ape! But keep posting! ..show us how WORLDWIDE Trump is!
It's the subject of the thread.
There's only me and about 300 million Americans plus another 7 billion or so who think he's an idiot. You might like to weigh that against how many think he's a good president; his average approval rating is under 35%. That suggests rather more think like I do than you do.
Of course, you've shown that knowledge isn't your strongpoint, so I'm pretty sure that you won't understand the concept of being in the wrong.
User avatar
epic0002
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by epic0002 »

Post the stats for your 300 million and 7billion claims…otherwise you are STILL just a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Last edited by epic0002 on Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pack Rat
Posts: 3036
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:03 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by Pack Rat »

EPIC sillious!
Apatheist
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 3:52 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by Apatheist »

epic0002 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:28 pm Post the stats for your 300 million and 7billion claims…otherwise you are STILL just a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Well, you claim he's the best president ever... this says otherwise:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... val_rating
as does this:
https://www.economist.com/interactive/t ... al-tracker

In fact it says that even Biden had a higher rating than Trump.

Not quite sure where the other nonsense about me comes from. It is entirely inaccurate (I'm underweight, for one thing) and makes you look rather silly for deflecting away from the issue and going for personal insults, which of course confirms that you know you're in the wrong.

That said, I am prepared to offer a correction to my numbers.

USA population: approx 342.8 million.
Approval rating: 34.9%.
Therefore ONLY 223 million disapprove of him in the USA.

Internationally, this: https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2026 ... e-partner/
suggests 23% have confidence in him globally.
World population: 8.3 billion
77% = 6.391 billion do not have confidence in him.

My apologies for the rounding up.
It seems only 223 million in the US and just under 6.4 billion think of him the way I do rather than the way you do.
I'm sure you will take comfort from those numbers.
User avatar
HitRed
Posts: 5680
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: What does President Trump do NOW?

Post by HitRed »

Lincoln was unpopular during the Civil War. Almost lost the election. Now he is in the top 2 presidents.

"Abraham Lincoln is widely ranked by historians and scholars as the greatest U.S. president for his leadership during the Civil War and the abolition of slavery"
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”