Have you had a mid life crisis?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Post Reply

Yes or No)

Yes
2
40%
No
3
60%
 
Total votes: 5

User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9484
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Have you had a mid life crisis?

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

What did you do if you did? But something stupidly expensive? New hobby? A hooker?

I'm thinking about axe throwing for whatever f*ck reason. I'm pretty sure I'm approaching the point where I'm gonna do something incredibly stupid.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
Pack Rat
Posts: 3036
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:03 pm

Re: Have you had a mid life crisis?

Post by Pack Rat »

Never had a mid life crisis, but had a few low life and hi life crisis (s).
User avatar
Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
Posts: 28451
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re: Have you had a mid life crisis?

Post by Dukasaur »

Pack Rat wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:51 pm Never had a mid life crisis, but had a few low life and hi life crisis (s).
Ditto.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
User avatar
jusplay4fun
Posts: 9426
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Virginia

Re: Have you had a mid life crisis?

Post by jusplay4fun »

Dukasaur wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:25 pm
Pack Rat wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:51 pm Never had a mid life crisis, but had a few low life and hi life crisis (s).
Ditto.
Join the Club; THAT is true for nearly everyone.

btw, the plural of crisis is crises, NOT crisis-s or crisiss or crisis (s).
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Pack Rat
Posts: 3036
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:03 pm

Re: Have you had a mid life crisis?

Post by Pack Rat »

Go play with yourself!

...and dig out that bug that crawled up your @ss.


The phrase "what crawled up your ass" is a rude idiom. People use it to ask why someone is acting angry, grumpy, or mean. It does not mean a real animal is there. It just means something made that person upset
.
User avatar
epic0002
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Re: Have you had a mid life crisis?

Post by epic0002 »

I had one once and convinced myself to buy a Ferrari. I was in such a crises, when my family said “do it, you deserve it!”… I said “don’t tell me what to do”. So I drive a plain BMW instead…

Showed them!
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”