Conquer Club

United States is a terrorist group

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is the United States a terrorist group?

Total votes : 0

Postby jnd94 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:27 pm

Coleman wrote:Most of that list is true you know. Some of it is kind of an abstract connection though, backing people that may have ended up doing horrible things doesn't make us the terrorists, and taking it so far as to say we killed them is out of line.

Yeah, the US backed different groups that helped to get rid of the violence at that time. But then that group turned to terrorism later. The Taliban is an example of that.
Captain jnd94

Postby dcowboys055 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:29 pm

Chris7He wrote:I have been freed from the blindfold around us. Have you?

lol
Captain dcowboys055

Postby Coleman on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:32 pm

We need a system to judge people's ability to reason or their susceptibility to mass hysteria. Some sort of required citizenship test, or something people need to take to do certain things, like watch Michael Moore or Run for Office.
Last edited by Coleman on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: You may be reading a really old topic.
Sergeant Coleman

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:32 pm

jnd94 wrote:
Coleman wrote:Most of that list is true you know. Some of it is kind of an abstract connection though, backing people that may have ended up doing horrible things doesn't make us the terrorists, and taking it so far as to say we killed them is out of line.

Yeah, the US backed different groups that helped to get rid of the violence at that time. But then that group turned to terrorism later. The Taliban is an example of that.

Transalation: "Yeah, the US backed different groups that helped to further their goals at that time. But then that group turned on them later. The Taliban is an example of that."
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby jnd94 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:34 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
jnd94 wrote:

Transalation: "Yeah, the US backed different groups that helped to further their goals at that time. But then that group turned on them later. The Taliban is an example of that."

Yeah, you get the picture :lol:
Captain jnd94

Postby Kaplowitz on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:37 pm

We've done some pretty bad things, but terrorism= creating power by causing fear. I guess you are saying that the government is causing fear by talking about terrorist threats, but the threat truly exists - people are actually dying. Ik your parents probably told you that "Bush sux!" or something (im actually a democrat) but actually, he IS trying to help our country, he IS pretty smart (thats why he was voted president) as were ALL of our past presidents.
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz

Postby Coleman on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:38 pm

Kaplowitz wrote:he IS pretty smart
I and most of the world are willing to challenge that...

He's not retarded, but I think we could have done better.
Sergeant Coleman

Postby Kaplowitz on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:40 pm

Coleman wrote:
Kaplowitz wrote:he IS pretty smart
I and most of the world are willing to challenge that...

He's not retarded, but I think we could have done better.

Thats what im saying, you cant be a COMPLETE retard, and be the president. I dont think hes a good president, but a lot of things seem different based on media. (like Bowling for Columbine)
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz

Postby a-person1192 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:52 pm

I believe him i think that many of the upcoming presidents have been installed into a culture and have gotten so deep in it that any change would destroy it.

The US is a screwed up place... unless you're an immagrant then you get better treatment than us Citizens.
If I was lying wouldn't my pants be on fire?
Cook a-person1192

Postby Frigidus on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:53 pm

a-person1192 wrote:I believe him i think that many of the upcoming presidents have been installed into a culture and have gotten so deep in it that any change would destroy it.

The US is a screwed up place... unless you're an immagrant then you get better treatment than us Citizens.

o_0 What?
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby keyborn on Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:00 pm

Chris7He wrote:It's our governments' fault for causing the deaths of thousands of innocents. Reagan virtually created terrorists by funding Osama and giving him CIA training. Reagan killed three thousand people and don't forget our backing of Saddam Hussein against Iran. Our government is has created breeding grounds for terrorism by funding them and fueling their energy. I have been freed from the blindfold around us. Have you?

This may not be the best place to bring this up, but look no further than our own country and see the terrorism we have inflicted on the unborn. It infuriates me that you are still blinded to the fact that we kill millions of innocent children in this country, and would rather worry about the past actions of our government. It is your Democrats that support abortion. Fix that, then lets talk about terrorism overseas.
Brigadier keyborn

Postby Coleman on Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:05 pm

keyborn, you realize making abortion illegal wouldn't eliminate it right? It would just greatly increase the black market abortions and self mutilation. I'd rather if people were going to do it no matter what they had a safe legal way.

I'd also support suicide booths from Futurama as crazy as they sound. I realize it's like saying we aren't going to do anything about it, but it would probably solve a lot of problems.
Sergeant Coleman

Postby jay_a2j on Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:03 pm

silvanricky wrote:
whatever Jay

There is only ONE original! :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby a-person1192 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:05 pm

Frigidus wrote:
a-person1192 wrote:I believe him i think that many of the upcoming presidents have been installed into a culture and have gotten so deep in it that any change would destroy it.

o_0 What?

Immigrants have better benefits than actual citizens of the US social security and other stuff like that.
If I was lying wouldn't my pants be on fire?
Cook a-person1192

Postby unriggable on Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:38 pm

Kaplowitz wrote:We've done some pretty bad things, but terrorism= creating power by causing fear. I guess you are saying that the government is causing fear by talking about terrorist threats, but the threat truly exists - people are actually dying. Ik your parents probably told you that "Bush sux!" or something (im actually a democrat) but actually, he IS trying to help our country, he IS pretty smart (thats why he was voted president) as were ALL of our past presidents.

Oh come on. The people dying are because of us. Yes Bush is trying to help this country. But he's also trying to push Haliburton's profit, which is Cheney's company. No he is not very smart, people manipulate him and they manipulate him well. Notice the change in foreign policy post-Wolfowitz. Yes, we do create terrorism.
Cook unriggable

Postby dustn64 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:42 pm

Chris is a moron.
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby d.gishman on Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:20 pm

Chris7He wrote:13

Oh... that explains it.

bradleybadly wrote:
Chris7He wrote:I've watched Bowling for Columbine and it opened me up to new things.

LMFAO!! Oh boy, Michael Moore is a totally credible source. I take it back. You're not an idiot - you're a moron.

Yes, you win this thread
Sergeant 1st Class d.gishman

Postby unriggable on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:00 pm

bradleybadly wrote:
Chris7He wrote:I've watched Bowling for Columbine and it opened me up to new things.

LMFAO!! Oh boy, Michael Moore is a totally credible source. I take it back. You're not an idiot - you're a moron.

Well he's right about Sicko, where Cuba has a longer life expectancy than the US does...
Cook unriggable

Postby Jamie on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:09 pm

Why is this here?, move it to flame wars please.
Highest score to date: 2704 (June 25, 2008)
Highest on Scoreboard: 86 (June 25, 2008)
Highest Rank : Colonel (May 27, 2008)
Lowest Score to date : 776 (Nov 20, 2012)
Lowest Rank to date: Cook (Nov 20, 2012)
Shortest game won: 15 seconds - Game 12127866
Corporal 1st Class Jamie

Postby unriggable on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:11 pm

Jamie wrote:Why is this here?, move it to flame wars please.

Go. Away. Before anybody gets hurt trying to tackle you.
Cook unriggable

Postby bradleybadly on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 pm

unriggable wrote:
bradleybadly wrote:

Well he's right about Sicko, where Cuba has a longer life expectancy than the US does...

You just soak it all up like a sponge as well. 20/20 exposed his lies. You must still be in high school to be so gullible.

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

Part V

Part VI
Corporal bradleybadly

Postby unriggable on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:25 pm

Bradley, there is no more objective view than the W.H.O.

Cuba:
Life expectancy at birth m/f (years): 75/79

US:
Life expectancy at birth m/f (years): 75/80

Okay, they're pretty much the same. I'm wrong.
Cook unriggable

Postby strike wolf on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:31 pm

That's a interesting thought.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby bradleybadly on Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:18 am

unriggable wrote:Bradley, there is no more objective view than the W.H.O.

Cuba:

US:

You posted 3 minutes after I did. There's no way that you took the time to watch those videos. The reason the W.H.O. publishes those figures is because they simply accepted the Cuban government's stats. They didn't double check anything. You absolutely have to be 18 or younger to be this gullible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ZH1ps20WA
Corporal bradleybadly

Postby Frigidus on Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:37 am

bradleybadly wrote:
unriggable wrote:Bradley, there is no more objective view than the W.H.O.

Cuba:

US:

You posted 3 minutes after I did. There's no way that you took the time to watch those videos. The reason the W.H.O. publishes those figures is because they simply accepted the Cuban government's stats. They didn't double check anything. You absolutely have to be 18 or younger to be this gullible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ZH1ps20WA

Can't you just state your arguments (at least the main points)? Look where YouTube's gotten Ron Paul and 9/11.
Sergeant Frigidus

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,