Conquer Club

MAFIA - X-Men Legends [Game over -- Town wins!]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MAFIA - X-Men Legends [Game over -- Town wins!]

Postby AK_iceman on Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:54 pm

Standard Rules

Below are the rules as often used in Mafia games, borrowed from numerous Moderators in addition to a few new entries of my own creation (**Noted by the asterisks**). **Beware that any of these rules may change or fluctuate during game play, and you will be notified via Announcement in the game thread**

1. This game is moderated by me (AK_iceman), I am the law. Whatever I say goes. If I make a mistake I’ll do my best to fix it. All roles will be given out randomly.

2. Do not quote any PMs you receive from the Mod. The only things you may post (loosely paraphrasing) are your roles (and anything associated with them), win condition, and alignment, during the active game. Once the game has concluded, feel free to post the rest of your personal information.

3. If you forget your role, or you delete it, that is your own fault. I suggest not doing either.

4. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in bold. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Guybrush Threepwood)
    ** If you vote two or more times consecutively without an unvote in between them, then the first vote will be the one that gets tallied. **

5. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted.

6. Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed.

7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.

8. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you may do so.

9. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

10. Day scenes I write will be fun and comical, don’t read too far into them. No clues or game information will be hidden in the text.

11. Joking in the thread is fine, but don’t let it get carried away and take over as spam.

12. Be attentive and active in the game. If I see you are not posting at all, I will prod all those who are inactive. If there is no timely response, you will be replaced.

13. Each game ‘day’ will not last more than FOUR 24 hour days. I will remind everyone if the deadline is near, and to look toward voting. If no majority is reached at the end of the fourth 24 hour day, a ‘no lynch’ will be forced, sending the game into the night phase.

14. Similar, each game ‘night’ will not last more than THREE 24 hour days. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of the third 24 hour day I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action (I.E. for mafia, there would be a ‘no kill’, etc).

15. If you have any questions about whether you should or shouldn’t do something, or just need some clarification, feel free to PM me.

Big thanks to AndyDufresne who I shamelessly borrowed most of this text from.
Last edited by AK_iceman on Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:45 am, edited 21 times in total.
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (2)

Postby AK_iceman on Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:55 pm

X-Men Legends

The X-Men are fictitious mutants who, as a result of a sudden leap in evolution, are born with latent superhuman abilities which generally manifest themselves at puberty. Many ordinary humans harbor an intense fear and/or distrust of mutants (often referred to as Homo superior), who are regarded by a number of scientists as the next step in human evolution and are thus widely viewed as a threat to human society.

The tensions between mutants and the rest of humanity are exacerbated by the many instances in which mutants have used their powers to

criminal or violent ends. The X-Men alliance was formed by the benevolent Professor Charles Xavier, a.k.a. Professor X, a wealthy mutant who founded an academy to train young mutants to protect themselves and the world from Magneto, the Brotherhood of Mutants and other mutant threats.

Recently there have been outbreaks of crimes committed by mutants. Many believe that there is a war brewing between humans and mutants. Although some of the mutants feel this war can be avoided, others will stop at nothing to gain their freedom and come out from hiding.

There are several groups that are leading the cause toward a war, and they have recently discovered a hidden weapon inside the Mutant School. Some of their members have infiltrated the school, hoping to kill everyone and steal the weapon for themselves. If they manage to steal the weapon and use it, that will be the end of humanity as we know it.
The mutants MUST band together and kill these spys!

'Surviving':
  • AndyDufresne (Protown -- Mayor)
  • Marvaddin (Protown -- "Vanilla Mutant")
  • moz976 (Protown -- Vigilante)
  • Senfive (Protown -- Hider)

'Deceased':
  • supercram (Mafia -- Cop)
  • XenHu (Instigator)
  • Master Bush (Protown -- Day Cop)
  • spiesr (Protown -- Death Miller)
  • dcowboys055 (Protown -- "Vanilla Mutant")
  • Puff (Protown -- Insane Doctor)
  • Kernal_Kronic (Mafia -- "Vanilla Mafia")
  • Machiavelli (Protown -- Cop)
  • autoload (Mafia -- "Vanilla Mafia")
  • reverend_kyle (Mafia -- Godfather)
  • red bull (Protown -- Naive Cop)
  • sam jam (Serial Killer)
  • Fircoal (Protown -- Quack)
  • Lt.Mustard -- Replaced by Huguenots (Protown -- "Vanilla Mutant)
  • Nyvek (Survivor)
  • HoussamTheGreat (Mafia -- Terrorist)
  • wicked (Mafia -- Godfather)
  • sully800 (Protown -- Doctor)
  • trestain (Mafia -- "Vanilla Mafia")
  • vgmmaster (Protwon -- "Vanilla Mutant")
  • Dussle -- Replaced by Hitman079 -- Replaced by geegel -- Replaced by Dussle (Mafia -- Mafia Cop)

Replacements:

Page Reference
Day 1 Page 5, Page 10, Page 12 - Supercram dead, Page 15, Page 17 - XenHu lynched
Day 2 Page 20, Page 25, Page 30, Page 35, Page 40, Page 45, Page 48 - Dcowboys lynched and Puff dead
Day 3 Page 50, Page 55 - Machiavelli and Autoload dead, Page 60
Last edited by AK_iceman on Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:44 am, edited 34 times in total.

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (2)

Postby AK_iceman on Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:44 pm

Day One

The early morning sun rises and creeps through the windows of the Mutant School. Wicked and moz976 raise their heads and rub their eyes. AndyDufresne meanders down the stairs towards the kitchen for some breakfast. XenHu races past him in the hallway with several fellow students right behind him. It was a beautiful morning, but everyone could feel the tensions rising and it was inevitable that something bad was going to happen. After breakfast, Machiavelli and reverend_kyle go out to the basketball court to shoot some hoops. Supercram and Houssam go upstairs to work on some homework. Marvaddin, Lt.Mustard, and Nyvek head off down toward the lake. The day creeps on uneventfully, when suddenly an alarm goes off. That alarm could only mean one thing. Someone tried to break into the South Wing where the hidden weapon was kept. Everyone is ordered to go to their rooms while the Professors try and figure out what happened.

Now lets get the day going!

General Contribution (2)

Postby Sam Jam on Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:55 pm

cool, x-men, now im gonna have to read up on it to see who they were...
"Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl."
- Bill Peterson, football coach
Private Sam Jam

Postby dcowboys055 on Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:55 pm

still pretty cool though.
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:59 pm

Where do we begin?
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

hi

Postby trestain on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:04 pm

wow 25 players this one'll run for a while then.

Battles are won by slaughter and manoeuvre. The greater the general, the more he contributes in manoeuvre, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill
Sergeant 1st Class trestain

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Fircoal on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:09 pm

WE could start with random votes.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby wicked on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:24 pm

Cool! I'm a mutant!!! w00t!!
Major wicked

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Puff on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:26 pm

This will be interesting
XenHu wrote:JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! :lol:

*ahem*
That is all.
Private 1st Class Puff

Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.

Postby XenHu on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:26 pm

I'm out for the night.. See ya in the morn..

X-men! Wooot..

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby Fircoal on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:28 pm

XenHu wrote:I'm out for the night.. See ya in the morn..

To do what? Kill?
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby trestain on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:30 pm

wicked wrote:Cool! I'm a mutant!!! w00t!!

What in real life or just this game :lol:

Battles are won by slaughter and manoeuvre. The greater the general, the more he contributes in manoeuvre, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill
Sergeant 1st Class trestain

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Nyvek on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:31 pm

Fircoal wrote:
XenHu wrote:I'm out for the night.. See ya in the morn..

To do what? Kill?

:lol:
Colonel Nyvek

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Fircoal on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:31 pm

trestain wrote:
wicked wrote:Cool! I'm a mutant!!! w00t!!

What in real life or just this game :lol:

We're all mutants in RL. But in the game, that is a different story.
Captain Fircoal

Postby supercram on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:32 pm

alright guys let's not f this one up again.

if you are a noob and you have a power role (doctor, cop, etc.): for god's sake don't let us lynch you if you are accused the first day. don't "claim" (that means don't tell us your role) but don't give in easily to a lynch.

and with that: FOS Fircoal for calling for a random vote. because i hardly think it's enough to vote on him, but it is scummy.

and FOS wicked just because. after i see who else is playing i am going to have FOS's out the wazoo.

cool storyline IC.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby Nyvek on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:39 pm

supercram wrote:alright guys let's not f this one up again.

if you are a noob and you have a power role (doctor, cop, etc.): for god's sake don't let us lynch you if you are accused the first day. don't "claim" (that means don't tell us your role) but don't give in easily to a lynch.

and with that: FOS Fircoal for calling for a random vote. because i hardly think it's enough to vote on him, but it is scummy.

and FOS wicked just because. after i see who else is playing i am going to have FOS's out the wazoo.

cool storyline IC.

Actually Cram, most of the games at mafiascum begin Day 1 with a random vote. It just gets the game going, because on Day 1 we have nothing to go on. Most random votes change by the end of the day. Why do you feel that's scummy?
Colonel Nyvek

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Master Bush on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:39 pm

I dont even know where to begin with 25 players.

fos everyone
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Fircoal on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Nyvek wrote:

cool storyline IC.

Actually Cram, most of the games at mafiascum begin Day 1 with a random vote. It just gets the game going, because on Day 1 we have nothing to go on. Most random votes change by the end of the day. Why do you feel that's scummy?

Exactly why I said that a random vote should happen. I'm just used to it.
Captain Fircoal

Postby wicked on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Oooooh and what an all star cast! All the mafia vets and some new faces as well! Wow even the head of other mafia games too! Hmmm... Will you guys have an advantage??? What fun this'll be!! My motto: I will sand all mafia scum to mutant hell and not make this another Finn Rock! Promise!
Major wicked

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby wicked on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:46 pm

wicked wrote:Oooooh and what an all star cast! All the mafia vets and some new faces as well! Wow even the head of other mafia games too! Hmmm... Will you guys have an advantage??? What fun this'll be!! My motto: I will sand all mafia scum to mutant hell and not make this another Finn Rock! Promise!

oops! meant send, not sand! don't worry, no sanding! lol
Major wicked

Postby wicked on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:48 pm

Master Bush wrote:I dont even know where to begin with 25 players.

fos everyone

I'll bandwagon that!
Major wicked

Postby supercram on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:48 pm

Fircoal wrote:
Nyvek wrote:

cool storyline IC.

Exactly why I said that a random vote should happen. I'm just used to it.

okay then: vote fircoal

reason: randomness. subject to change.
Lieutenant supercram

Postby Fircoal on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:49 pm

okay then Cram Vote: Cram
Captain Fircoal

Postby wicked on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:50 pm

Oy. This is going to be a loooooong day.
Major wicked

Next

Return to Mafia Archives