Anyone with three slots available at all times can sign up!
We all know those extensive terminator tournaments that put you through a whole series of games.
We also know those short and sweet 16-player bracket tournaments that are over in a blink.
... but there aren't many short and sweet terminator tournaments.
This format hopes to provide an effective equivalent of those quick tournaments, but for terminator games.
- 16 players will be randomly sorted into 4 groups of 4 players.
- Each group will play 3 terminator games with the same settings.
- The player with the most kills in each group will advance to the finals.
- The finals will be a repeat - 4 finalists in 3 terminator games; most kills wins the tournament.
The game settings for all games will be as follows:
- Map: Portugal
- Players: 4
- Type: Terminator
- Troops: Automatic
- Order: Sequential
- Spoils: Escalating
- Fortifications: Chained
- FoW: Sunny
- Trench: No
- Round Limit: 20 Rounds
Tiebreakers will be broken in order of the following:
- Number of clean sweeps (i.e. eliminated all players in the game) in current round.
- Number of games won in current round.
- Number of kills in previous round.
- Number of rounds required for kills made (lower = better).
'Terminator Quickie' Series