TOURNAMENT START DATE: 1st JUNE 2021
'THE PRESIDENTS CUP' is a bi-annual RISK Tournament between TEAM USA and the best Risk Players from the 'REST OF THE WORLD'.
As TEAM USA were absolutely PUMPED in the CCPGA RYDER CUP the Presidents Cup will not be taking place this year.....
Instead, Fresh from their HISTORIC VICTORY in The Ryder CUP, The 'All conquering' TEAM EUROPE will defend their reputation as the BEST RISK PLAYERS on the PLANET after the dismantling of Team USA.
232 Players took part in that EPIC!, and Team EUROPE will easily get their best players out again.
This is a SINGLES EVENT on 2 PLAYER MAPS, but your score will roll into your Teams Total. You will play players of a similar rank to your own in ALL 9 Rounds. Top 25% of ranked Team Europe Players will play Top 25% of Rest of World Players, 2nd top 25% play 2nd top, etc.
As a reminder..........
9 Rounds of CCPGA RISK will determine who makes THE BEST RISK PLAYERS. Can TEAM EUROPE DO THE UNTHINKABLE AND PUMP ALL COMERS????????
TEAM EUROPE versus REST of the WORLD.............
TEAMS, SO FAR..............................................:
WOW, An Amazing Response as ever Troops, TY!
Europe: 64 Players v ROW: 65 Players
Europe are averaging a Rank of 1732. RestOfWorld are averaging 1706. The difference is +26 on Ranking Per Player to Europe.
Europe's Highest Rank: 2738 (Tin Trumpet) ROW: 3051 (UKey)
Top 20 Ranked Players: 10 in Each Team
NOTE: All Players Rankings will be updated within 48 Hours of the Tournament Start Date.
See Entrants Attachment.
- Each Round is 6 Games per Player.
- HOME MAP: European Maps are European HOME Maps. ROW Map sare ROW HOME Maps. On Your Home Map, you join the game LAST and can take your turns immediatly. Taking FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT YOUR OPPONENT DOESNT GET A CHANCE TO SNAP IF YOU GET 1st TURN. YOUR OPPONENT WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU ON THEIR HOME MAP!
- Settings: Auto, Seq, Flat Rate, Adjacent, FOGGY.
- The 9 Rounds will be made up of 6x 4 Ball Rounds and 3x Singles Rounds.
- 4 Ball: 1 Player from each 25% of your Team will make up Each 4 Ball Team. 1 from top 25% Ranked Players, 1 from 2nd Top, 1 from 2nd Lowest and 1 from Bottom 25% Ranked Players. Top Player plays Top Player from Opposing Teams 4 Ball, 2nd Top v 2nd Top, etc. Scores are Totalled from all players in your team to create 4 Ball Team Score. Winning 4 Ball Team gets 1 point for their Team. 12-12 is a DRAW and 1/2 Point Each.
- Singles: You play a player from the Opposing Team from the same Ranked 25% of the Team. Top Players play Top Players, Bottom plays Bottom, etc. Winner gets 1 Point for their Team. 3-3 is a DRAW and 1/2 Point each.
- Round 1: 4 BALL, 2 ROW Maps
- Round 2: 4 BALL, 2 Europe Maps
- Round 3: Singles, 2 ROW Maps
- Round 4: 4 BALL, 2 Europe Maps
- Round 5: 4 BALL, 2 ROW Maps
- Round 6: Singles, 2 Europe Maps
- Round 7: 4 BALL, 2 ROW Maps
- Round 8: 4 BALL, 2 Europe Maps
- Round 9: Sinfges, 1 Europe Map, 1 ROW Map
Each Round, Different Maps will be used. We will bever play the same Map twice.
ROW Maps: Drawn Randomly from MAPS that are not set in Space/Europe/North America/Made Up
Europe Maps: Drawn Randomly from EUROPE Maps
Team Europe: It's time to get the band back together.
Team Rest of World: Are you brave anough to take on the best RISK players on the Planet? (FACT! 2020/21 RYDER CUP WINNERS)
BRING IT ON!
Note: If you want to represent Team Europe, I would register early. I don't know how many ROW Players there will be. And, after we pumped Team USA, I am unsure if many Americans will be brave enough to come out on the side of Rest of World. As we need a level number of players each side, register quick if you want to represent the Good Guys again!
TO JOIN: Reply with "I'm In" to this thread and let me know which Team you want on: Team Europe or Team ROW
I have attached the Final Scoreboard from The Ryder Cup, so that the REST OF THE WORLD players know what they are letting themselves in for!!!
- Ryder Cup Scoreboard.xlsx
- Ryder Cup Scoreboard
- (27.77 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
- Entrants - 13th March
- (14 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
Last edited by Craig25
on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:58 am, edited 6 times in total.