Issue with my subscription

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
Recas1993
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:45 am
Contact:

Issue with my subscription

Post by Recas1993 »

I’ve been playing this game for many years and had an annual membership that renewed automatically. For some reason, the payment stopped this year, so I tried to purchase the membership again through the store.

However, I keep getting the “Customer not created” error. My credit card is fine, has sufficient funds, and works for other online payments. I also tried a different card and got the same error.

Support told me to contact my bank, but the bank confirmed there’s no issue on their end.

Has anyone experienced this problem or found a solution?

Thanks!
User avatar
TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Gender: Male
Location: 3I-Atlas
Contact:

Re: Issue with my subscription

Post by TeeGee »

Yeah, keep to the 1 account and this won't happen ;)
Image

catstevens: you are now an honorary American TG...Congrats
Post Reply

Return to “Conquer Club Discussion”