The general rules are posted here: http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf
Game Status: The mafia have won
We have 16 players in total and I have divided it into the following roles:
4 x mafia
10 x standard townies
1 x doctor (Each night may choose to protect one person against the Mafia. If that person gets picked by the Mafia then no one dies that night. May only defend the same person once.)
1 x policeman (Each night can choose to investigate one person. Will be told if Mafia or town. remember Mafia can pretend to be the policeman.)
***Note: Roles will be posted for dead players so check here often***
Players Still alive:
1 - Bogusbet
2 - Pilate
3 - CBlake
4 - djholmes
5 - spiesr
6 - Haydena
7 - Telvannia
8 - Pacifist
9 - Jonnythan
1 - Machiavelli - Killed by Mafia night 1 - Townie
2 - Hendy - killed by townspeople day 1 - Townie
3 - Utafar - Killed by mafia night 2 - Townie policeman
4 - Phobia - Killed by townspeople day 2 - Townie
5 - maritovw - Killed by mafia night 3 - Townie
6 - Econ2000 - Killed by townspeople day 3 - Townie
7 - Dussle - Killed by mafia night 4 - Townie
(The game has now started but I may need replacements at some stage so anyone interested PM me)
* Nights will last around 48 hours or so. If night choices come in earlier, it will dawn earlier.
* Days will last as long as they need to. If discussion lags, I will impose a deadline. If discussion picks up, the deadline will be rescinded.
* Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will still be counted, but try to avoid it.
* Please be attentive and unvote, before casting a new vote. I?d appreciate it.
* Lynching will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded.
* You may vote: no lynch ? majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
* The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.
* Once your death scene has been posted, you?re dead. No more relevant information posting after that.
* Don?t edit/delete previously submitted posts.
* Don?t quote any messages from me. You are liable to get mod-killed if you do.
* If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. I will not wait for you ? if you do not submit a choice to me I will make a choice for you, which might result you being quite unhappy, depending on my mood. Twisted Evil
* If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate ? don?t leave us hanging.
* I should post a vote count, ever so often, maybe every page or every alternate one. Please feel free to request one should you deem it necessary.
* If you have any questions, you can pm me or ask in the thread. I'll get back to you as soon as possible, and with the best explanation that I can. You can also pm me if you want to tell someone about your day, or you thought something another player wrote was funny, or just to say hi. Very Happy
* I am always right, but not always accurate. If I've made a mistake, please tell me, for simple things as vote counts in thread, for more complicated or private things by PM.
* If I'm going to be unavailable for more than a day, I'll post that information.
* Most importantly...this is a game and we're here to have fun. Do your part.
Welcome to a quiet little village called Denton. At first sight, everything appears to be normal. Unfortunately, this is far from the truth. The town is being terrorized by mafia. During the night, they roam about the village, selecting one of the innocent civilians as their victim. But the civilians aren’t putting up with it any more and are finally standing up for themselves. In order to seek justice, they gather around every day and vote to convict one of their own of secretly being a member of the mafia. Only when all the members of the mafia are killed will the civilians of Denton will be able to continue with their normal lives.