Conquer Club

Prison Mafia TOWN WIN !!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who is the MVP for this game?

Poll ended at Sat May 20, 2023 4:31 am

*Pixar*
No votes
chanakam2020
No votes
Darin44
No votes
degaston
44%
Dukasaur
No votes
DukeHazzard
No votes
Dunk90
No votes
fusibaseball
31%
i-andrei
No votes
joshzam
No votes
Maxleod
13%
PepeAtila
No votes
pershy
No votes
Ragian
13%
TheJMac
No votes
TheJonah
No votes
TrafalgarLaw01
No votes
traffic133
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 5

Postby Ragian on Mon May 15, 2023 9:55 am

Nice spotted, Fusi. Where did he claim veteran? I must have missed that. Otherwise, my claim would have been followed by a vote for the liar (him...in case you didn't get that).
Captain Ragian

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 4

Postby fusibaseball on Mon May 15, 2023 10:04 am

i-andrei wrote:Ok, so i have made a visual artefact on the visits:

https://imgur.com/a/b1AlimL -
- Mod kill wall and Lynch wall on the left
- general visit list on the right.
- all the colouring is done on dead players and myself

Based on this, i would say I have like this:
TOWN:
- Me - town
- Trafalgar died N1 in my cell, i chose to be alert that night due to the halrob stuff and killed him
- I slept N2 and N3 just in case townies visit me, but TOWN PEOPLE SHOULDN'T VISIT ME GOING FORWARD - putting this out here now cause we have a lot of people that died
- Darrin - town - unsure of role but he visited 3 people and shared everything
- Degaston - town, unless he's lying and joshzam actually handed the shanks, but i don't believe that.
- Ragian - likely town, he used his knife received N1 only on N3
- Dukasaur - likely town based on the comment he sent

- Maxleod/fusi - they might both be town, or one of them 3rd party

3rd party:
- Pixar - Ghost claim and silencing
- Dunk - pre D1 incrimination and not sharing info, but also not killing me in my sleep

Mafia
- TheJmac - nothing usefull and the halrob vote
- Joshzam - trying to use the shank first night he got it

Unsure about DukeHazzard and PepeAtila
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby fusibaseball on Mon May 15, 2023 10:06 am

Who's lying between the 2 of you and who's telling the truth?
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby Ragian on Mon May 15, 2023 10:16 am

Jep. Him saying that he stayed alert is the exact thing that I'm doing. His claim also seems to be corroborated by the fact that he killed trafalger. So, if we go by the notion that there can only be one of each role, one of us is lying (unless his is called something else, but why would it if Razor gets his roles from mafia.gg).
Captain Ragian

Postby i-andrei on Mon May 15, 2023 10:52 am

joshzam wrote:
fusibaseball wrote:One of Ragian or Andrei is lying. Andrei previously soft-claimed Veteran - need to lynch one of Andrei or Ragian today (which I can't believe I'm saying).

Unvote

Interesting. Can you please show me where Andrei did this? Or even better, can i-Andrei himself confirm this?

I stayed alert N1 and killed Trafalgar. Didn't want to come out with this role but yesterday i said it so no more Town people visit me.

IF RAGIAN CLAIMS VETERAN HE'S LYING!
Major i-andrei

Postby Dunk90 on Mon May 15, 2023 1:13 pm

What the hell is happening?!
I like to kick ass and chew bubble gum and right now I'm out of bubble gum......
Corporal 1st Class Dunk90

Postby fusibaseball on Mon May 15, 2023 1:49 pm

We have 2 players claiming the same role and I highly doubt Raz gave out duplicates. We're also low on list of Mafia suspects right now so this is definitely our best lead to go off of.
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby joshzam on Mon May 15, 2023 2:04 pm

I can't understand why anyone who is truly Town wouldn't share a list of suspects and reasons. Unless they're just lazy, which equally screws Town. :roll:
This is not a sig
Major joshzam

Postby joshzam on Mon May 15, 2023 2:14 pm

For the record, while I had i-andrei and Ragian very close to each other on my suspects list, I'd give the edge to i-andrei if forced to choose. He has provided more useful information. And I also put a bit of weight into the investigation results of DukeH, who said that andrei "was not Mafia". I know that DukeH flipped 3rd party, but his results on Pepe checked out and I believe he was being honest and trying to help Town. Of course, his results do not suggest that andrei couldn't be 3rd party, simply that he isn't Mafia. We know nothing about Ragian expect that he waiting one day before using the shank to kill a Townie, and that doesn't buy him much Town cred in my book.

If one of them were to come forward and admit to being 3rd party with a true full claim, they might not even be lynched today, seeing as how we really need to lynch Mafia at this point. Let's see what they have to say for themselves, because it really looks bad for the one who can't convince us that he's Town.

There is also the remote possibility that one is Mafia and the other is 3rd party! LOL
This is not a sig
Major joshzam

Postby degaston on Mon May 15, 2023 2:51 pm

joshzam wrote:I can't understand why anyone who is truly Town wouldn't share a list of suspects and reasons. Unless they're just lazy, which equally screws Town. :roll:

I'll try to get one later tonight. I'm more busy with work than usual right now.
I've been a bit suspicious of Rag for a while now due to the complete lack of concrete evidence for his towniness, but I'll need to read through everything again.
Brigadier degaston

Postby Dunk90 on Mon May 15, 2023 3:48 pm

Do we all want to Lynch Ragian now? He does seem suspicious. I always wanted to take a close look at the ones who posted the most. He was posting a TON in the beginning. I really want to get a Mafia out right now. I still think Duk, but I'll run with the majority.
I like to kick ass and chew bubble gum and right now I'm out of bubble gum......

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 1

Postby Dunk90 on Mon May 15, 2023 3:51 pm

Ragian wrote:Hello people. Whose soap is this?

Remember this quote? Fourth of fifth right out of the gate.

Postby pershy on Mon May 15, 2023 4:01 pm

not sure if that means anything dunk - flavor chat no?

OK So i-andrei claimed 1st.
Ragian missed it (as did I) and also claimed Veteran by looking at the list and choosing a credible fake claim.
But his mistake was missing that someone had that role and it was already out there.

Ragian is lying.

vote Ragian

Dukasaur still needs to claim and IS NOT off the hook.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Mon May 15, 2023 4:06 pm

joshzam wrote:I can't understand why anyone who is truly Town wouldn't share a list of suspects and reasons.

Where did this come from? It's hearsay anyway - what counts is logic - votes, catching lies etc.
Look at your list. That is WAY off! I'm second most scummy on your list. Remember that when this is over. Your list is about as reliable as a career politician.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Mon May 15, 2023 4:07 pm

as far as I'm concerned anyway :wink:
this you will learn in time
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Mon May 15, 2023 4:09 pm

fusibaseball wrote:We have 2 players claiming the same role and I highly doubt Raz gave out duplicates.

I also HIGHLY doubt there are duplicates.
Especially in a game like this with multiple roles. This is why I think we caught Rage in a lie - well done for spotting it fusi.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby Dunk90 on Mon May 15, 2023 5:05 pm

pershy wrote:not sure if that means anything dunk - flavor chat no?

OK So i-andrei claimed 1st.
Ragian missed it (as did I) and also claimed Veteran by looking at the list and choosing a credible fake claim.
But his mistake was missing that someone had that role and it was already out there.

Ragian is lying.

vote Ragian

Dukasaur still needs to claim and IS NOT off the hook.

Not sure it means anything either. But I remembered it. When he was caught in the lie here recently it stood out to me for some reason. All liars must die. I'm almost ready to change my vote.

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 15, 2023 5:20 pm

joshzam wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Don't know why I'm tops on your list. But you're the second person who has put me there. If one more of the fully trustworthy ones asks me to claim, I'll do it.

Is that the one more person you were asking for, Dukasaur? Will you full claim now? Or will you move the goalposts?

Don't know exactly whom you are referring to there, but there seem to be several. Good enough.

I am Otto Skorzeny. Life sentence for War Crimes.

I am a Hunter. If Lynched, I can take someone with me.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 15, 2023 5:20 pm

pershy wrote:no just the day that traffic visited - you don't have to - just wondering if that's how he died. At this point that info might not help town that much anyway so don't worry about it - but that could be why traffic died unless I'm forgetting something. I don't think he was shivved or killed by fusi.

Look I've invented a song (to be sung as per the Spiderman tune)
*bangs metal cup and sings*

Dukasaur, Dukasaur
Time to post, please don't snore
Stake your ground, make a claim
Tell us all, what's your game
Look out
Here comes the Dukasaur

Sing along everybody!

:lol:
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 15, 2023 5:32 pm

Maxleod wrote:
I've suspected Duka since he since when he said he doesn't have time for this game, even though he has enough time to not only play his 30+ active games but also join new games, and post in off topics.
LIES

Wrong. Not lies. I've explained this earlier, but I'll do it again. Yes, I have 30 or so active games on the site. And if you look through the logs of those games, you see I'm not doing well. I log in briefly in the morning and a little more in the evening. I run through my turns, and rarely spend more than 30 seconds on a turn. Never more than 20 minutes a day to take all available turns.

Yes, I drop in to off-topics. My one little bit of fun in life. Rarely spend more than five minutes a day there either.

In between I often have official moderator duties. Have to rush those, also.

Yes, I signed up for this game. Sorry, with the passage of time I had forgotten just how incredible time consuming Mafia is. I've done my level best to keep up, but I haven't done great. I work 50 hours a week, I have a new wife and elderly parents and my daughter that just moved back into the region and a granddaughter that I try to find time to see and my local politics to keep track of and a house to maintain. Yeah, I probably shouldn't have signed up for this game but I've tried to keep up.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby joshzam on Mon May 15, 2023 5:36 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
joshzam wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Don't know why I'm tops on your list. But you're the second person who has put me there. If one more of the fully trustworthy ones asks me to claim, I'll do it.

Is that the one more person you were asking for, Dukasaur? Will you full claim now? Or will you move the goalposts?

Don't know exactly whom you are referring to there, but there seem to be several. Good enough.

I am Otto Skorzeny. Life sentence for War Crimes.

I am a Hunter. If Lynched, I can take someone with me.

This would be a perfect time for you to provide your personal list of suspects, Dukasaur. Everyone who wants to help Town is doing it. And don't worry that pershy will get butthurt if you add him to your list - that's just how he gets. But it'd be especially good to know who you would possibly take down with you if you were lynched!

Also, I would like to know this: your "hypnotized" post that you shared on D3, did you write that post yourself?
This is not a sig
Major joshzam

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 15, 2023 5:38 pm

joshzam wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
joshzam wrote:I would want a full claim from Dukasaur before anyone else. Generally quiet. We have zero idea of his night actions. Never voted D2. Never voted D3. And I don't believe that silly mind control claim of pershy's. I think they're scum buddies. But pershy has already claimed (when he was expressly told not to by Ragian), so I want Dukasaur to spill the beans. Who is he and what has he been up to for the entire game??

Vote Dukasaur

The Dukasaur/pershy alliance is my top suspicion at the moment, but I could also explore a Darin/Dunk/i-andrei triangle of collusion if anyone wants to go down that rabbit hole with me.

Don't know why I'm tops on your list. But you're the second person who has put me there. If one more of the fully trustworthy ones asks me to claim, I'll do it.

You don't know why, and yet I just dedicated an entire paragraph to explaining why. Nice.

No. You dedicated a paragraph to why I am on the list. Nothing in it screams "top of the list" to me.

Basically all you've got against me, like Max, is that I haven't been very active.

I D1, D2, D3, I was pondering who I should vote and then those days ended an I never got the chance. I barely even noticed when those days ended. Since then, I've put a Post-It note on top of my monitor reminding me to check this forum every time I log in, and since then I've been doing much better.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 15, 2023 5:46 pm

joshzam wrote:
Also, I would like to know this: your "hypnotized" post that you shared on D3, did you write that post yourself?

No, I did not.

joshzam wrote:This would be a perfect time for you to provide your personal list of suspects, Dukasaur. Everyone who wants to help Town is doing it. And don't worry that pershy will get butthurt if you add him to your list - that's just how he gets. But it'd be especially good to know who you would possibly take down with you if you were lynched!

I've been pretty consistent. I FOSed Dunk90 long before anyone else did. Don't even remember why any more, but I just remember that instinctively I had a bad feeling about him from Day 1. I don't have time to scroll through 40 pages to gather evidence, and I've been going on instinct. But I think you're recall that I said I trusted JMAc, and JMac has turned out to be town. So I think my instincts are at least partially vindicated.
Pixar is obviously not town, though more likely 3rd Party than Mafia, as supported by his alliance with the DukHazzard.

f*ck, I'm late for work. This is what this does.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby joshzam on Mon May 15, 2023 6:21 pm

My vote is still on you, Dukasaur, and I'm gonna need some more info before I take it off.
Dukasaur wrote:
joshzam wrote:

No, I did not.

Who wrote it?

Dukasaur wrote:
joshzam wrote:This would be a perfect time for you to provide your personal list of suspects, Dukasaur. Everyone who wants to help Town is doing it. And don't worry that pershy will get butthurt if you add him to your list - that's just how he gets. But it'd be especially good to know who you would possibly take down with you if you were lynched!

I've been pretty consistent. I FOSed Dunk90 long before anyone else did. Don't even remember why any more, but I just remember that instinctively I had a bad feeling about him from Day 1. I don't have time to scroll through 40 pages to gather evidence, and I've been going on instinct. But I think you're recall that I said I trusted JMAc, and JMac has turned out to be town. So I think my instincts are at least partially vindicated.
Pixar is obviously not town, though more likely 3rd Party than Mafia, as supported by his alliance with the DukHazzard.

You have named 2 people of the 11 still alive. Not really helpful. Your main suspect is our Town Electrician who has been vouched for by other trustworthy players, and you suspect Pixar the Ghost of possibly being 3rd party. Great. Your life is on the line here so, when you get a chance, try to give an ordered rundown of the other players. It'd really help Town. Also, you have known for a very long time now that your role is supposedly a Hunter. If you got lynched today who would you take down with you?
This is not a sig
Major joshzam

Postby fusibaseball on Mon May 15, 2023 6:29 pm

Ok, here's where I'm up to and a nice summary for all. Obviously everyone's list is a bit different but here's mine.

I also tend to buy Andrei's claim more since he said it quite a bit earlier and is corroborated by an accidental night kill that makes sense onto Law. This means Mafia targeted Jonah night 1. I think with this lead, we forego Pixar and absolutely need to lynch Andrei or Ragian Day 5.

1) fusibaseball -> Town Jack
2) Degaston -> Town Blademaster/Shankmaster
3) Dunk -> Town Electrician
-----------
4) Andrei -> Town Veteran
5) Dukasaur -> Town Hunter
6) Darin -> Town visitation role, unknown
7) Pershy -> Town Hypnotist
-------------
8 ) Pixar -> 3rd Party Ghost
9) Joshzam -> Role unknown, affiliation unknown, posts seem Town-ish but I still have no idea what this player actually does each Night. I'm pretty sure my save ability night 4 blocked the Mafia kill so I don't think he's scum.
-------------
10) Ragian -> Mafia/3rd Party, role undisclosed
11) Maxleod -> Mafia/Town, visitation role undisclosed. Cannot be aligned with Pixar.
Conqueror fusibaseball

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives