Just wanted to add that with this game type (1 person controlling multiple colors), you can have lots of different/interesting game play such as
* 2 players, 4 colors (2 colors each)
* 2 players, 6 colors (3 colors each)
* 2 players, 8 colors (4 colors each)
* 3 players, 6 colors (2 colors each)
* 4 players, 8 colors (2 colors each)
* mix with assassin, where any one of your colors gets wiped out, you lose
* mix terminator, where you get points for each color you kill. so you can take points and lose points to the same player in the same game.
think of the coolness!