Conquer Club

Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby Qwert on Thu May 21, 2009 2:41 pm

hie,me again(i know im boring)
I see another thing who can improve tournament statistic
In results you have list of losers(in games when you have more then 2 players).
It will be good if you can create that you know scedule of eliminated players.
Example
___________________________________________________________
Game--------Map----------Winner-------------------------Losers
000001-----Classic----------Chipv-----------------Qwert(1),Natewolfman(2),Lackattack(3)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Numbers present who whas eliminate first,second and last.
Ofcourse if these possible to create,it will be good for Leagues and all other tournaments where you give points for possition in game.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9194
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby chipv on Thu May 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Silver- wrote:
chipv wrote:Sorry I didn't respond, but I asked for Round Number to be included in the API and the answer was yes so stay tuned.


thanks.

is there a way with the script to add a capture box to get an entry on the page?


I'm not sure what you mean - please explain a bit more, sounds interesting.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby chipv on Thu May 21, 2009 6:40 pm

qwert wrote:hie,me again(i know im boring)
I see another thing who can improve tournament statistic
In results you have list of losers(in games when you have more then 2 players).
It will be good if you can create that you know scedule of eliminated players.
Example
___________________________________________________________
Game--------Map----------Winner-------------------------Losers
000001-----Classic----------Chipv-----------------Qwert(1),Natewolfman(2),Lackattack(3)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Numbers present who whas eliminate first,second and last.
Ofcourse if these possible to create,it will be good for Leagues and all other tournaments where you give points for possition in game.


Ok click on Latest Version Installed for this mini-update.

Losers on Results Tab are now always in eliminated order (first eliminated then next...)
so I have not put numbers in as the order is always the same.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby Silver- on Thu May 21, 2009 9:57 pm

chipv wrote:
Silver- wrote:
chipv wrote:Sorry I didn't respond, but I asked for Round Number to be included in the API and the answer was yes so stay tuned.


thanks.

is there a way with the script to add a capture box to get an entry on the page?


I'm not sure what you mean - please explain a bit more, sounds interesting.


If for example we need to configure or select the number of round to be used to decide between a lost and OT lost (sport league).

May be some of the code from the "Map Rank GL" can give me an example (done in the left menu bar).
Major Silver-
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:22 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby chipv on Fri May 22, 2009 1:33 am

Silver- wrote:
chipv wrote:
Silver- wrote:
chipv wrote:Sorry I didn't respond, but I asked for Round Number to be included in the API and the answer was yes so stay tuned.


thanks.

is there a way with the script to add a capture box to get an entry on the page?


I'm not sure what you mean - please explain a bit more, sounds interesting.


If for example we need to configure or select the number of round to be used to decide between a lost and OT lost (sport league).

May be some of the code from the "Map Rank GL" can give me an example (done in the left menu bar).


Can you give an example using a specific tournament please, it is still not clear.

You can already get results from any round by clicking on any of the Label links at the top of the table.
You can also enter text in the Game Label textbox on the Game Finder and you will get results from all
rounds containing that text in the round name. (I am assuming by round you mean game label).
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby Boss_oss_ss on Fri May 22, 2009 10:02 am

Is there a way you can get it to search for a specific player.
For my Tournament "Tournament X" (Clicky) I have at the moment 452 games, and want to look at only a specific players stats for the tournament.

As it tells me who won what game ect. I have removed all the colours for the spreadsheet i made to show the Game numbers only!

Thanks

Boss
Image
User avatar
Corporal Boss_oss_ss
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
Location: England, next to Strider24!
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby lancehoch on Fri May 22, 2009 10:31 am

I think that might be easier to do in Map Rank.
Sergeant lancehoch
 
Posts: 4203
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:13 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby Boss_oss_ss on Fri May 22, 2009 11:34 am

lancehoch wrote:I think that might be easier to do in Map Rank.

I tried that and it came up with NAN
Image
User avatar
Corporal Boss_oss_ss
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
Location: England, next to Strider24!
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby lancehoch on Fri May 22, 2009 11:53 am

Boss_oss_ss wrote:
lancehoch wrote:I think that might be easier to do in Map Rank.

I tried that and it came up with NAN

It might have something to do with the quotation characters in the name of the tournament. What happens if you try another tournament?
Sergeant lancehoch
 
Posts: 4203
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:13 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby Boss_oss_ss on Fri May 22, 2009 1:52 pm

lancehoch wrote:
Boss_oss_ss wrote:
lancehoch wrote:I think that might be easier to do in Map Rank.

I tried that and it came up with NAN

It might have something to do with the quotation characters in the name of the tournament. What happens if you try another tournament?

Probably is, it works for my other tournies

Boss
Image
User avatar
Corporal Boss_oss_ss
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
Location: England, next to Strider24!
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby ppgangster on Fri May 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Looks interesting, will try it for sure!
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class ppgangster
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 am
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby chipv on Sat May 23, 2009 2:11 am

Boss_oss_ss wrote:
lancehoch wrote:I think that might be easier to do in Map Rank.

I tried that and it came up with NAN


Map Rank GL is due a rewrite to use the new API so this will be fixed for that version.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby Qwert on Sat May 23, 2009 7:35 am

by Silver-
If for example we need to configure or select the number of round to be used to decide between a lost and OT lost (sport league).

May be some of the code from the "Map Rank GL" can give me an example (done in the left menu bar).

I think that i understand what he want,
------------------------------------
results
Game number-----map-----winner-----losser-----rounds played
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9194
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby Silver- on Sat May 23, 2009 10:52 pm

qwert wrote:
by Silver-
If for example we need to configure or select the number of round to be used to decide between a lost and OT lost (sport league).

May be some of the code from the "Map Rank GL" can give me an example (done in the left menu bar).

I think that i understand what he want,
------------------------------------
results
Game number-----map-----winner-----losser-----rounds played
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yes, this will work.

I can copy the result in Excel to generate the standing based on the game result.

Another nice option will be the posibility to export the result in a CVS file.
Major Silver-
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:22 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby JoJo123 on Sat May 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Love it! Love it! Love it! Thanks so much for adding this on. I'm floored at the amount of time I will save. Now I can make more tournaments! :lol:
User avatar
Major JoJo123
 
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:54 pm
Location: New York
Medals: 100
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby chipv on Sun May 24, 2009 5:35 am

Silver- wrote:
qwert wrote:
by Silver-
If for example we need to configure or select the number of round to be used to decide between a lost and OT lost (sport league).

May be some of the code from the "Map Rank GL" can give me an example (done in the left menu bar).

I think that i understand what he want,
------------------------------------
results
Game number-----map-----winner-----losser-----rounds played
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yes, this will work.

I can copy the result in Excel to generate the standing based on the game result.

Another nice option will be the posibility to export the result in a CVS file.



chipv wrote:Sorry I didn't respond, but I asked for Round Number to be included in the API and the answer was yes so stay tuned.


When this appears in the API round number will be added just like qwert's post.

In addition I will be adding an Active Tab including the round number and information about active games.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby BaldAdonis on Tue May 26, 2009 11:53 pm

This looks fantastic. For a while I'd been using Map Rank on 5-7 different players to see where I stood in long running tournaments, and now it's all in one place. Gonna go play around with it now....
User avatar
Lieutenant BaldAdonis
 
Posts: 2321
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby barterer2002 on Wed May 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Nice script there Chip. A couple of things I've found.

It works great on some of the smaller tourneys but on the larger ones (Battle for Escalating Supremacy and Battle for Supremacy) it gets hung up.

I'm not sure how it tracks active/eliminated players as none seem to be either in the ones I've looked at.

When looking at eliminated players it does not include those who deadbeat out (thus a win in a 5 player games appears like a 4 player game when one of the players deadbeats out).
Image
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant barterer2002
 
Posts: 5971
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:51 am
Medals: 107
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (33)
General Contribution (3)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby Teflon Kris on Wed May 27, 2009 7:26 pm

It would be great if there were a little extra detail in the results tab - for me personally, it would be useful to know how many players each player eliminated.

I'm sure loads of TOs would like to know who finished 2nd, 3rd etc ...
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Teflon Kris
 
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:39 pm
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Medals: 180
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (21)
Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (8)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby chipv on Thu May 28, 2009 2:02 am

barterer2002 wrote:Nice script there Chip. A couple of things I've found.

It works great on some of the smaller tourneys but on the larger ones (Battle for Escalating Supremacy and Battle for Supremacy) it gets hung up.

I'm not sure how it tracks active/eliminated players as none seem to be either in the ones I've looked at.

When looking at eliminated players it does not include those who deadbeat out (thus a win in a 5 player games appears like a 4 player game when one of the players deadbeats out).


Tracking active games will be coming soon when round number arrives in the API.

You are right, I missed out deadbeats - can you give me a game number to test on please?
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby chipv on Thu May 28, 2009 4:37 am

Ok can someone please give me an example of a tournament game that has a deadbeat in it that is not Battle of Supremacy or Battle Of Escalating Supremacy?
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby Boss_oss_ss on Thu May 28, 2009 4:41 am

chipv wrote:Ok can someone please give me an example of a tournament game that has a deadbeat in it that is not Battle of Supremacy or Battle Of Escalating Supremacy?

Game 4636821 - Sensfan deadbeated out of this game in round 8

Boss
Image
User avatar
Corporal Boss_oss_ss
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
Location: England, next to Strider24!
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby Boss_oss_ss on Thu May 28, 2009 4:45 am

Also Chipv, can i ask what the Tour stats button does on the "enter a password" screen?

i tried to click it but nothing happend :?
Image
User avatar
Corporal Boss_oss_ss
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
Location: England, next to Strider24!
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby chipv on Thu May 28, 2009 4:52 am

Thanks very much! I've also missed out objectives but there is one game in this tourney so a perfect tourney to test, thanks again.

Boss_oss_ss wrote:Also Chipv, can i ask what the Tour stats button does on the "enter a password" screen?

i tried to click it but nothing happend :?


It is a mistake, will be corrected, shouldnt be there.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW Conquer Club Tournament Stats

Postby chipv on Thu May 28, 2009 5:12 am

DJ Teflon wrote:It would be great if there were a little extra detail in the results tab - for me personally, it would be useful to know how many players each player eliminated.

I'm sure loads of TOs would like to know who finished 2nd, 3rd etc ...


Ok, I'll put a superscript number to show how many each player eliminated, how's that?
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login