GoranZ wrote:8 castles for 2 players... well that screw the map big time, congrats to the incompetent players that wanted that change to be returned.
P.S. Can someone tell me how can second player win one vs one game?
Then I must be one of those incompetent players
....the thing is that though it worked better for 1v1, the last settings worked definitly worst for all the others settings. We just wouldn't want that.
If chip manages to do what is intending to, and limits the starting positions to 1 Castle (and Noble) per player the issue with 1v1 will be solved .... And we a
will all be a lot happier
The thing is, that with 4 castles per player the opponent already knows where the other player is, he should only attack when the time comes(round 3), no strategy involved. For 1v1 the best setting is 2 castles per player, since now we have 8 neutrals per castle. For other settings 1 castle per player should be perfect solution.
OK lets analyze Kabanellas games 1vs1(sorry I took you as example)
6/10 ended with win of the first player
3/10 ended with win of the second player but first player attacked prematurely(round 2) or attacked council member(not too ordinary strategy)
1/10 ended with win of the second player, could be considered as clean win but luck could had good influence in this game
1. Kabanellas second, wins but other player attacks Lord Chamberlain in round 1(smart move lol)... Game ends in Round 6http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8067164
2. Kabanellas second, eliminated in Round 5http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8067929
3. Kabanellas first, wins in Round 6http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8077452
4. Kabanellas second, eliminated in Round 8http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8091887
5. Kabanellas second, wins, the other player in round 2 reaches to your castle but fails to take it, catapults have bigger range. game ends in Round 15http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8092822
6. Kabanellas first, wins, game ends in Round 11http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8093444
7. Kabanellas second, wins, from round 2 the other player attacks council member(not too common), game ends in Round 11http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8098588
8. Kabanellas first, eliminated, first player doesnt attack in round 3(first player drop is 6, second is 13) http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8119045
9. Kabanellas second, eliminated in Round 7http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8119047
10. Kabanellas first, wins in Round 7http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=8176553
P.S. Plz make another calculation on the wins and loses for 1v1, its needed.
ty in front
Other then this, the map should become them most popular very soon