Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs. US

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which nation has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors?

France
9
60%
USA
6
40%
 
Total votes : 15

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:34 pm

nietzsche wrote:is this a trap thread for max?


Army of GOD wrote:maxfarady trap thread?


Thread max trap this is?
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby nietzsche on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
nietzsche wrote:is this a trap thread for max?


Army of GOD wrote:maxfarady trap thread?


Thread max trap this is?


Dude stop trying that hard. You are not funny. There's people that just can't be funny, you have to accept that, it's not necessarily a bad thing.
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
nietzsche wrote:is this a trap thread for max?


Army of GOD wrote:maxfarady trap thread?


Thread max trap this is?


Image
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:50 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
nietzsche wrote:is this a trap thread for max?


Army of GOD wrote:maxfarady trap thread?


Thread max trap this is?


Dude stop trying that hard. You are not funny. There's people that just can't be funny, you have to accept that, it's not necessarily a bad thing.


I thought u foed me?
I wasn't trying to be funny I was having fun. Can you ascertain the difference?
Incidentally, it may be a hard concept to grasp but there are such things as senses of humor aside from you own, not that we all wouldn't love to hear your list of those people on here you don't find funny. Oooooh nietszche.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby nietzsche on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
nietzsche wrote:is this a trap thread for max?


Army of GOD wrote:maxfarady trap thread?


Thread max trap this is?


Dude stop trying that hard. You are not funny. There's people that just can't be funny, you have to accept that, it's not necessarily a bad thing.


I thought u foed me?
I wasn't trying to be funny I was having fun. Can you ascertain the difference?
Incidentally, it may be a hard concept to grasp but there are such things as senses of humor aside from you own, not that we all wouldn't love to hear your list of those people on here you don't find funny. Oooooh nietszche.


damn that took you too long...

did PS help you to finally decide to post?

you are too smart for me, i can't even create full sentences.
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:58 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
nietzsche wrote:is this a trap thread for max?


Army of GOD wrote:maxfarady trap thread?


Thread max trap this is?


Dude stop trying that hard. You are not funny. There's people that just can't be funny, you have to accept that, it's not necessarily a bad thing.


I thought u foed me?
I wasn't trying to be funny I was having fun. Can you ascertain the difference?
Incidentally, it may be a hard concept to grasp but there are such things as senses of humor aside from you own, not that we all wouldn't love to hear your list of those people on here you don't find funny. Oooooh nietszche.


damn that took you too long...

did PS help you to finally decide to post?

you are too smart for me, i can't even create full sentences.


No offense but I wasn't in a big hurry to respond to your post. I thought I should give you a minute to compose yourself before you embarrassed yourself further.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby nietzsche on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
nietzsche wrote:is this a trap thread for max?


Army of GOD wrote:maxfarady trap thread?


Thread max trap this is?


Dude stop trying that hard. You are not funny. There's people that just can't be funny, you have to accept that, it's not necessarily a bad thing.


I thought u foed me?
I wasn't trying to be funny I was having fun. Can you ascertain the difference?
Incidentally, it may be a hard concept to grasp but there are such things as senses of humor aside from you own, not that we all wouldn't love to hear your list of those people on here you don't find funny. Oooooh nietszche.


damn that took you too long...

did PS help you to finally decide to post?

you are too smart for me, i can't even create full sentences.


No offense but I wasn't in a big hurry to respond to your post. I thought I should give you a minute to compose yourself before you embarrassed yourself further.


omg you got me.
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:18 pm

listen to nietzsche Funky. He is aware of the truth.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5122
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Army of GOD wrote:listen to nietzsche Funky. He is aware of the truth.


No offense but I am going to consider the source on this one, considering nietsche's wall is smothered in your gushings. Nice try though. ;)
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby nietzsche on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:listen to nietzsche Funky. He is aware of the truth.


No offense but I am going to consider the source on this one, considering nietsche's wall is smothered in your gushings. Nice try though. ;)


ohh you feel lonely? somebody hit Ft's wall with love quick!
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:30 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:listen to nietzsche Funky. He is aware of the truth.


No offense but I am going to consider the source on this one, considering nietsche's wall is smothered in your gushings. Nice try though. ;)


ohh you feel lonely? somebody hit Ft's wall with love quick!


Someone besides you would have been nicer. :|
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Why don't you guys settle it on the battle field!
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:08 am

Phatscotty wrote:Why don't you guys settle it on the battle field!


Meh, he's the one who's got a big issue with me. Seems I know how to push his buttons without even trying. I could care less.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Who has the gayest anti-gay marriage protestors? FR vs.

Postby Timminz on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Why don't you guys settle it on the battle field!


Meh, he's the one who's got a big issue with me. Seems I know how to push his buttons without even trying. I could care less.


Some people just have a terrible personality.
jay_a2j wrote:lets not be so quick to judge Hitler
User avatar
Captain Timminz
 
Posts: 5505
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:05 pm
Location: At the store
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Niets isn't that bad.
Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Locked for perpetuating homosexual stereotypes
User avatar
Corporal 2dimes
 
Posts: 3753
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: grt, kuthoer and 7 guests

Login