Conquer Club

Werewolf Mafia Endgame Town Wins.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Werewolf Mafia (6/9) Innocence of a Child D2.

Postby Dibbler on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Not that it will matter
Highest Score: Brigadier- 3229 points
Highest Placing: 49 - December 6, 2011
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Postby rishaed on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Vote Count:
Dibbler-aage, Ghostly447
Aage-Dibbler
Deadline is April 1st. Currently Dibbler will be Lynched at the end of the deadline
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:47 am

Yea, can we just say game over at this point? We know 100% who the remaining scum are.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby aage on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:48 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Yea, can we just say game over at this point? We know 100% who the remaining scum are.

Yes, but depending on lover's alliances town can still lose.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Ok. Good point.

vote Dibbler
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:32 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Yea, can we just say game over at this point? We know 100% who the remaining scum are.

If the wolves are willing yes... Honestly it has no meaning because of dibblers understandable post my then mking IB and keeping it day. So in conclusion I can and will end the game if the other faction desires it as well, P
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 pm

On second thought with the way the lynch is going & all factors considered the Werewolf faction has 0% chance of winning. Scene will be up shortly. Endgame

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Yes, please end it. Our best scapegoat was IB, but now he's not around. Now not only do we have to clear one of us, but based on who they're targetting, I'd have to clear 2 people. Werewolves barely stood a chance after the lover pair was made, and had even less of a chance after the cop turned out to be a rolecop.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby Dibbler on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Yep I agree, we were in very tough to start and now there is 0% chance of success.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Silently as the town oppression slowly crept up. Their options ended. Not a single one of them died, but they fled the village, never to return. The lynched Amore chuckled at their misfortune and finally slept peacefully in his grave knowing that if they ever returned, they would die.
Werewolves have been endgamed.
Blakebowling
Dibbler
Anamainiacks have been endgamed

Town Wins.
[b]
Safariguy5 Das Madchen
DoomYoshi Die Seerin
ghostly447 Die Hexe
Iron Butterfly Burger
aage Burger
jonty125 amore[b]

have won.
Its a sloppy scene I know however I wanted to focus more on a few things I could have done better as a Mod. Yes, Dibbler is right 2 Werewolves might have been better for balance. I must say though that Jonty effected the game in a way that I haven't really seen before not only did he pair Werewolves he then gave the Burgermeister Role to the Seer. Amore can be a double bladed sword. If Town and Werewolf get put together, then usually the town is out one member. If, as here Werewolves get stuck together then hitting the Seer becomes crucial. As the Seer Doom was fortunate not to have either of his cop'd people get killed. I will be putting a note down in the future, if I ever was to run this setup again that I would have minimum of 13 people. That way the game is relatively short, but also not 3 days long. I learned more about modding, and my next setup will take much more time to make/balance as well as be themed, and larger.
Last edited by rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Yay! I winned. Funny how just as I realized iron was town he was MKed.

Also, this is the first all-town speed wagon I have ever seen.

Based on that alone, town deserved the loss. Jonty and I were incredibly lucky though.
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:19 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Yay! I winned. Funny how just as I realized iron was town he was MKed.

Based on that alone, town deserved the loss. Jonty and I were incredibly lucky though.

Going after Safari after the lynch i think was a big mistake by scum It narrowed down the suspects and Except for IB they could have gone after any else with a good outcome.

Postby aage on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:35 am

rishaed wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Yay! I winned. Funny how just as I realized iron was town he was MKed.

Going after Safari after the lynch i think was a big mistake by scum It narrowed down the suspects and Except for IB they could have gone after any else with a good outcome.

No. Doom was just incredibly lucky in the people he investigated. If he had chosen anyone else but me and Ghostly, mafia would have won. MVP right there.

This has nothing to do with rolecop power, though... the scum team should have fake claimed that anyway. Why didn't you?! You had to survive two lynches and there were three of you!
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 am

aage wrote:
rishaed wrote:

No. Doom was just incredibly lucky in the people he investigated. If he had chosen anyone else but me and Ghostly, mafia would have won. MVP right there.

This has nothing to do with rolecop power, though... the scum team should have fake claimed that anyway. Why didn't you?! You had to survive two lynches and there were three of you!

Exactly, we had to survive two lynches, which is impossible. Whoever fakeclaimed cop on the scum's end would be a high target for the lynch, along with Doom. Even if things went our way and Doom got lynched first, the fakeclaimed cop would be next on the chopping block.

And I was counting on blake to fakeclaim the cop... Because Dibbler and I are lovers, blake needed to be the one to have the most suspicion thrown his way. If Dibbler or I fakeclaimed cop and were immediately lynched the following night, blake would stand no chance alone with the rest of you guys, especially with Doom clearing the people that he did. Unfortunately, blake never turned up.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby aage on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:45 am

anamainiacks wrote:
aage wrote:
rishaed wrote:

Exactly, we had to survive two lynches, which is impossible. Whoever fakeclaimed cop on the scum's end would be a high target for the lynch, along with Doom. Even if things went our way and Doom got lynched first, the fakeclaimed cop would be next on the chopping block.
Yeah... but there is no next chopping block. Lylo is Lylo.

And I was counting on blake to fakeclaim the cop... Because Dibbler and I are lovers, blake needed to be the one to have the most suspicion thrown his way. If Dibbler or I fakeclaimed cop and were immediately lynched the following night, blake would stand no chance alone with the rest of you guys, especially with Doom clearing the people that he did. Unfortunately, blake never turned up.

Okay, didn't know who the lovers were. That is unfortunate and you are correct.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:06 am

aage wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:
aage wrote:
rishaed wrote:

Yeah... but there is no next chopping block. Lylo is Lylo.

It wasn't necessarily lylo today. If we took Doom out, yes it would be 3-3. But ghostly would probably have guessed correctly and Vig-ed one of the scum at night. Best case scenario would be 2-2 on Day 3, and Doom definitely would have picked a townie to be the next burgermeister. Werewolves still lose.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby Dibbler on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:16 pm

So what is a Lylo?
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Postby rishaed on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Lynch or Lose Situation.

Re: Werewolf Mafia Endgame Town Wins.

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:40 am

I might note that rishaed actually accidentally gave me a tracker result when I watched ghostly on night 0. He told me that ghostly visited me, which tipped me off that ghostly was most likely a town investigative or protective role which led me to watch him on Night 1. That might have played pretty heavily into my defense had I lived to Day 2. As it was, the fact that I was killed early probably made it easier for all concerned.
Captain safariguy5

Postby jonty125 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:32 am

Once again, my actions seem to be going well. 2013 - Year of the jonty125. And I fully agree with the MK on IB. (no offense)
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby aage on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am

jonty125 wrote:Once again, my actions seem to be going well. 2013 - Year of the jonty125. And I fully agree with the MK on IB. (no offense)

I'll admit I didn't know why he was modkilled but accepted it because it caused the game to be decided anyway. I agree that counting the words in your role PM is the worst tactic I have ever heard of, that's why I always make rules against it.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby jonty125 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:03 pm

aage wrote:
jonty125 wrote:Once again, my actions seem to be going well. 2013 - Year of the jonty125. And I fully agree with the MK on IB. (no offense)

I'll admit I didn't know why he was modkilled but accepted it because it caused the game to be decided anyway. I agree that counting the words in your role PM is the worst tactic I have ever heard of, that's why I always make rules against it.

Same, (or just nick rules from latest Offical Game, they should have everything covered)
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Every game I have played in there has been a warning before hand. I have played in several games where people have been tested on the validity of their claims by being able to relate information from the night action. Be that as it may what is done is done. I understand why some where upset.

My rational was that I was under the impression that if I was lynched it would be game over. I was extremely frustrated by several things as well. my sole "crime" was initiating a case against jonty to get things going.

I find the whole aspect of it rather amusing now as after all that drama it really didn't matter if i put up a fight or not.
Weather I was lynched or not Mafia/werewolf was toast regardless.

I have been dying to ask safari why he hammered so quickly before a claim came in from jonty.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:05 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:Every game I have played in there has been a warning before hand. I have played in several games where people have been tested on the validity of their claims by being able to relate information from the night action. Be that as it may what is done is done. I understand why some where upset.

My rational was that I was under the impression that if I was lynched it would be game over. I was extremely frustrated by several things as well. my sole "crime" was initiating a case against jonty to get things going.

I find the whole aspect of it rather amusing now as after all that drama it really didn't matter if i put up a fight or not.
Weather I was lynched or not Mafia/werewolf was toast regardless.

I have been dying to ask safari why he hammered so quickly before a claim came in from jonty.

I honestly didn't know that my vote was lynch. Perhaps I could have held off until we had a vote count, but I thought we still had a few votes until lynch. That was just overeager voting on my part, but I knew at least I had some bargaining power the next day had I lived. Of course, that would require a mod acknowledgment of some error in information and that could have been a completely different can of worms, but I did think I could at least give myself a good defense.
Captain safariguy5

Postby rishaed on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:49 am

Ghostly could probably confirm you as town, seeing as he saved you from a Night Kill.
That being said, can PCM Archive this?

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives