Conquer Club

Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia END Mafia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia Day 2

Postby Ragian on Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:37 am

Could you explain to us why?
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:32 am

Vote Count
9 alive, 5 needed to lynch.

Pikanchion ---- Tobi, dakky (2)
dakky21 ------- pika (1)
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ----
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
dgz345 --------- Beast, blacky, jfm (3)
Beast ---
Tobikera -------
Last edited by Skoffin on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:49 am

Jmf a double voter, or has the self-proclaimed sheriff messed up? O:)
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 am

You are seeing things.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:24 am

Last edited by Skoffin on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Indeed I am :lol:
Captain Ragian

Postby jfm10 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:45 am

dgz345 wrote:
jfm10 wrote:Weekend starts tomorrow for me but for now DGZ is not VT but could be townie.I am abit skeptic on keeping him around cause in my opinion he messes with roles which could hurt town.

Why am I not VT?

Could you share this with us?

I thought I was VT but I have an ability which just makes me townie...I believe you have an ability therefore you can't be VT either.
Captain jfm10

Postby Ragian on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:33 am

STOP! CLAIMING! POWER! ROLES! You are giving scum a shopping list for tonight.
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:41 am

Ragian wrote:STOP! CLAIMING! POWER! ROLES! You are giving scum a shopping list for tonight.

jfm10 wrote:
Ragian wrote:Yeah, but flavour in your role pm doesn't mean that your family necessarily will be in the game as players. You must assume - in terms of the real world - that there are more than just the six-seven of us in the store. So, please, ignore your flavour. It's there for banter, not evidence.

Instead, look at how people have voted, when they have voted, and what reasons they have given for voting as they did. Look at what people have said and is there are any discrepancies in that.

You say 6 or 7 players but there are 9 of us so that could be considered a discrepency.Trying to get me to change my method could be deemed as scumish.
I will reveal now my discrepancy to just clarify any night actions taken against me.I honestly thought that I was VT but I have an ability so that makes me just a townie.

Were you skimming the first time he said it?
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby dgz345 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:44 am

jfm10 wrote:
dgz345 wrote:
jfm10 wrote:Weekend starts tomorrow for me but for now DGZ is not VT but could be townie.I am abit skeptic on keeping him around cause in my opinion he messes with roles which could hurt town.

Why am I not VT?

I thought I was VT but I have an ability which just makes me townie...I believe you have an ability therefore you can't be VT either.

I'm 100% sure that I don't have a night ability at least...

And I'm 99% sure that I don't have a day ability.

So jfm what's your role name then?
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Ragian on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:24 am

Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:13 am

ZaBeast wrote:
Pikanchion wrote:The thing that strikes me about dgz345 is how well the consistency of the posts correlates with their subject matter. Every time dgz345 speaks about another player there is a contradiction or confusion somewhere, but look at the other posts and it is not only consistent but bread-crumbed (I took that post in particular as a joke which didn't land at the time, but the explanation given for it since seems more plausible). I cannot see somebody playing so sloppily in general while being so consistent about their own claims if those claims are not the truth.
Pikanchion wrote:*Regardless of whether one adheres to lynch all liars or not, lying requires intent, and I think the change in consistency between subjects is evidence that this is not a result of intent but laziness.

So you believe the flavor about his role is correct based on him being consistent about it. Fine, but I don't see how that makes him not scummy. In the second one you say the fact he's been inconsistent when speaking about other people and the fact he's been consistent when talking about his role makes it clear that he's not trying to lie but is just lazy, which is the part of your argument I just don't get. Are you saying he's playing scummily because he's not putting as much effort in the game as he should be (which I think would be scummy), that he looks scummy but isn't necessarily, or that his play somehow makes him town?

No, dgz345 is consistent about all aspects of the role, not just flavour. This suggests a Town alignment to me because somebody putting such little effort into fact checking is not going to be ensuring that what they say about themselves lines up with other things they have previously said, so the fact that there is consistency on that point implies that these statements are the truth. Have a look at dgz345's other early posts (the bread-crumbing post was not the only one I based my initial read on), and tell me these aren't coming from an unclaimed Vanilla Townie who is a customer flavourwise:
dgz345 wrote:Employees does not 100% mean scum. As there could be "more" flavors. Like stated above robbers. Or ceo or the board members.

So regular employees can be town power roles as well. As they are not high enough in the rank.
dgz345 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:It's not definite but suggesting that customers are more likely to be scum doesn't seem like something someone who received a customer role would say.

from my information i would say customers are townies
dgz345 wrote:The reason I had blacky on my scum list is because he is a store employee.

ā€”

dakky21 wrote:Actually I gave you my role name D1 on page 2... in this post. Just like dgz gave his two posts later :)

Do you genuinely not see the difference between the two? -One of you is bread-crumbing the other is making a soft claim.

ā€”

Ragian wrote:STOP! CLAIMING! POWER! ROLES! You are giving scum a shopping list for tonight.
Ragian wrote:Image

Well maybe if we had lynched Tobikera for claiming... :^)
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:33 am

Fine, I agree...I just think he's town. Tobi...
Captain Ragian

Postby jfm10 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:55 pm

dgz345 wrote:
jfm10 wrote:
dgz345 wrote:

Why am I not VT?

I'm 100% sure that I don't have a night ability at least...

And I'm 99% sure that I don't have a day ability.

So jfm what's your role name then?

I have said already my name reveals my ability.You are not a family member therefore your VT claim is total BS.A concern I have now is seeing Pika and Ragian selling you off as townie.
Captain jfm10

Postby jfm10 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:12 pm

unvote

vote pika

lets put pika to L2 then and see what he has to say.
Captain jfm10

Postby dgz345 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:37 pm

@JFM. Well I'm VT so to me your claim is BS.

Well only mafia knows who the other mafia is. sounds very close to your so called La Familia.

So if you family is Razor tobi and dakky?

whats your take on beast then?
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby jfm10 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:00 am

dgz345 wrote:@JFM. Well I'm VT so to me your claim is BS.

Well only mafia knows who the other mafia is. sounds very close to your so called La Familia.

So if you family is Razor tobi and dakky?

whats your take on beast then?

I have a good feeling with Zabeast being a townie.
Captain jfm10

Postby Ragian on Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:27 am

jfm10 wrote:I have said already my name reveals my ability.You are not a family member therefore your VT claim is total BS.A concern I have now is seeing Pika and Ragian selling you off as townie.

Okay...if your name reveals your ability (and yes, even the thickest of scum now know that your a power role, so good luck surviving the night), why didn't razor's name reveal that he was a simple VT? Why didn't Aage's name reveal that he was a lyncher? I forget Tobi's role name, but I doubt that it screams VT. Why would your name indicate a town power role? And yes, my point is this: If you are indeed a town power role, and none of the names that we know (because they are dead) are indicative of their roles, could we then stop basing everything on something that the mod has debunked and that our only facts from the game debunk. Thank you.

Why do you think that beast is town, jmf?
Captain Ragian

Postby jfm10 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:31 am

Ragian wrote:
jfm10 wrote:I have said already my name reveals my ability.You are not a family member therefore your VT claim is total BS.A concern I have now is seeing Pika and Ragian selling you off as townie.

Okay...if your name reveals your ability (and yes, even the thickest of scum now know that your a power role, so good luck surviving the night), why didn't razor's name reveal that he was a simple VT? Why didn't Aage's name reveal that he was a lyncher? I forget Tobi's role name, but I doubt that it screams VT. Why would your name indicate a town power role? And yes, my point is this: If you are indeed a town power role, and none of the names that we know (because they are dead) are indicative of their roles, could we then stop basing everything on something that the mod has debunked and that our only facts from the game debunk. Thank you.

Why do you think that beast is town, jmf?

Nothing he has said has made me believe otherwise so far.
Captain jfm10

Postby dgz345 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 am

@beast what's your roles name?
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:06 pm

I'm not really into giving information about my role for no reason, even if someone asks nicely for it. Unless we agree to do a full flavor claim, but I expect it will at best be useless to town.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby dakky21 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:11 pm

I don't see why would anyone keep their flavor name to themselves when it was already said it doesn't mean anything and has nothing to do with the game. Unless it has...
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Vote Count
9 alive, 5 needed to lynch.

Pikanchion ---- Tobi, dakky, jfm (3)
dakky21 ------- pika (1)
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ----
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
dgz345 --------- Beast, blacky, (2)
Beast ---
Tobikera -------

This day has dragged on long enough and I want it finished within the week. That week will be cut down to a 3 day deadline if activity remains stagnant.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:08 pm

dakky21 wrote:I don't see why would anyone keep their flavor name to themselves when it was already said it doesn't mean anything and has nothing to do with the game. Unless it has...

Why aren't you voting jfm then? I'll just say I'm either in the same boat as him or it's a question of principle.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:54 pm

dgz345 wrote:@beast what's your roles name?

dakky21 wrote:I don't see why would anyone keep their flavor name to themselves when it was already said it doesn't mean anything and has nothing to do with the game. Unless it has...

The same logic works even better in reverse. If the flavor name has nothing to do with the game than DGZ is wasting our time by asking. If flavor is important, DGZ asked someone to claim out of the blue with no cited reason. Either way this is not a pro town move.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:28 am

Dgz has had his say and done nothing to prove that he's town, and now the day is coming to an end. vote dgz I think several things have emerged from the conversation, though.

1) jmf has accused me of protecting dgz by unvoting him and then changed his vote to pika. Interesting.
2) Strike has continuously accused dgz for antitown moves but not voted for him. Interesting.
3) others have indicated that they were willing to vote for dgz but not followed through. Interesting.

If dgz flips scum, we will have strong clues about where to look for his partner (and yes, I believe there's only two scum).
Captain Ragian

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives