Yeah, and you're the 3 year old.
And:
NO, you're NOT; you felt compelled to reply, and weakly, at that.jimboston wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2026 9:02 am by jimboston » Fri Aug 07, 2026 10:02 am
I’m done with you
Moderator: Community Team
Yeah, and you're the 3 year old.
NO, you're NOT; you felt compelled to reply, and weakly, at that.jimboston wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2026 9:02 am by jimboston » Fri Aug 07, 2026 10:02 am
I’m done with you

Apparently the best way to debate things is to declare anything that undermines your position as moot or trivial.
f*ck off.
That was sarcasm about JP's way of ignoring inconvenient truths. I thought you understood sarcasm... oh well (thinks - maybe you're not really jimboston???). I'm actually on your side in this debate...and I'm not, nor have I ever been, any of those names that you mentioned, please let that go.jimboston wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2026 6:39 amf*ck off.
This forum sucked 2 hrs ago when JP’s posts were 30% of the total content, now they’re 75-80%.
Have you read the exchange? GFD MRSWDK.
As I've said elsewhere, AI is just a more organised google search, and the links take one to the website from which they took the information. It's not AI making it up.Lionz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2026 9:33 pm
@Apatheist
You might have referenced AI in regards to the Tower of Babel specifically. Let’s just be careful about not assuming something is true because most people think it’s true or it’s widely taught that it’s true or Wikipedia or AI says it’s true.
You seem to have no concept of how much momentum is required to shift a continent. All sorts of things might have happened, but the laws of physics suggest that they did not.Continents might have shifted rapidly between 4k and 5k years ago during a global flood that eventually covered all land.
Artistic licence. Trump created a picture of himself as the messiah - does that mean he was? You can see pictures of Medusa, Cerberus and all sorts of weird creatures.We might agree that wooly mammoths were not prehistoric even if we have very different opinions when it comes to dragons/dinosaurs and saber tooth tigers and short neck giraffes and many other things. When it comes to the Nile Mosaic of Palestrina, there might be an ancestor of the Nile Monitor in there, sure. But what about everything else on it and what stops at that mosaic if I referenced dozens of images? What is really going on if A) The Travels of Marco Polo suggests that there were people hunting dragons over 50 feet in length less than 1,000 years ago and if B) Marco Polo claimed a Chinese Emperor had a number of dragons which were used to pull his chariots in parades and if C) dragons are mentioned as very rare but still living creatures in a 16th century four-volume encyclopedia entitled Historiae Animalium and if D) a 16th century work called the Aberdeen Bestiary refers to dragons as if they existed and could kill elephants and if E) there's a city in France called Nerluc that was renamed in honor of a dragon with a horned head being killed there and if F) Aristotle, Herodotus, Josephus, Philae, Ammianus, Cicero, Aelianus, Mela, Solinus, Ammianus, Matthew of Edessa, 4'th century Coptic monks, and Esarhaddon's inscription all reference or attest the existence of flying serpents or reptiles? Just see what Merriam Webster itself says dragon means if you don’t think they really existed. What was a dinosaur called before 1852 if that’s when the word was coined?
Carbon dating. As a former physicist, I understand how half-life decay works.There might have been little to absolutely no one who thought things were millions of year old before George Lyell and a book written by him called Principles of Geology and before Charles Darwin (who was inspired by Lyell?) and a book written by him called On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. Tell me one piece of evidence you find most compelling when it comes to the earth being millions of years old and let’s deep dive it if there is a whole tax funded materialist religion now centered around uniformitarianism. Just look at the dollar bill and see the words NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM next to occultic symbolism associated with freemasonry and Egypt if you doubt we live in a NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM.
The bible is not evidence of anything, it's just someone's opinion, or wish list.As far as there being many deities? Is there any religion over 3000 years old that does not involve beings from the heavens/outer space teaching things or copulating with human women if you consider ancient Sumerians and Babylonians and Persians and Egyptians and Greeks and Nordics and Hindus and Mayans and so on? But were they proper deities worthy of worship or fallen angels? I suggest looking into Genesis 6:4 or the Book of Enoch or going here if you want to learn more: http://ancientnostalgia.weebly.com/nephilim.html
So the first heaven is dark and knee-deep in guano? What was that heaven like before birds evolved from dinosaurs?“Does one have to ‘take Jesus into one's heart’ (or whatever phrase you prefer) in order to enter heaven?” I propose that John 3:16 and John 14:6 are true, but the meek will inherit the earth and people going up to live in a cloudy heavenly abode with naked baby cherubim and harps forever at death isn’t a Biblical based concept maybe. There might be multiple heavens with birds flying in the first heaven and the sun and moon being in the second heaven. I guess Noah and Abraham and Noah have reincarnated and most every human who has ever walked on earth is alive in flesh on earth right now.
Ah, the Pyramids...the oldest of which is KNOWN to be 4700 years old (according to https://www.sciencefocus.com/news/we-mi ... -was-built). So humanity evolved from nothing to building that in the space of what, 300 years? Those must have been some intensive classes in school.And no? The Gospel accounts were not dictated by an omniscient Being and they are just the results of first and second hand witnesses to things writing stuff down years after events took maybe. The Great Pyramid might be one of the greatest pieces of evidence there is when it comes to credibility of Jesus. Arguably even more than Isaiah 53 and Daniel 9:24-27. http://ancientnostalgia.weebly.com/pyramid.html
Typical JimBoston, attacking character and NOT dealing with the issue. This is especially true when he has NO legitimate response and cannot debate the issue at hand.Lionz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2026 9:33 pm @All
Cheers.
@JimBoston
Were you forced fed religion as a kid if you sound bitter? (I asked this in my work space before noticing later Catholic talk and my hunch was correct maybe.)
How about address some stuff I’ve said as opposed to making generalized attacks on my character. You compare me to a dog and imply I’m a lunatic and not as competent as you at understanding logic and science?
I agree, Lionz, on martyrdom. I think I made similar arguments already in recent days. Did you read that?Lionz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2026 9:33 pm As far as what you asked on the 2nd, just consider what happened in Exodus if He made it very clear who He was to the Israelites and then the Israelites still did questionable stuff and made Him angry anyway. Now consider 2 Esdras 1:35-37.
http://1611bible.com/kjv-king-james-version-apocrypha/2-esdras/1.html
Things might be a lot more clear soon, but consider the wheat and tares stuff if you want all evil destroyed and/or all tares destroyed asap. This might all just be a speck of time at the beginning of eternity where hearts are being weighed.
As far as martyrdom, who willingly and knowingly dies for a lie that they absolutely know is a lie? You think the disciples were just lying about seeing Christ resurrected but were still willing to be tortured and killed for what they knew was garbage?
Cheers to you, too, Lionz.Lionz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2026 9:33 pm @jusplay4fun
Do you think Adam had a mother? If so, what do you think made him special?
The formation is known as the Dún Briste Sea Stack and secular academia wants us to think it portrays 350 million years of slow build up despite how smooth lines are in it maybe. I propose that Genesis 7 contains a more accurate explanation when it comes to what happened.

Typical JimBoston, attacking character and NOT dealing with the issue. This is especially true when he has NO legitimate response and cannot debate the issue at hand.Lionz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2026 9:33 pm @All
Cheers.
@JimBoston
Were you forced fed religion as a kid if you sound bitter? (I asked this in my work space before noticing later Catholic talk and my hunch was correct maybe.)
How about address some stuff I’ve said as opposed to making generalized attacks on my character. You compare me to a dog and imply I’m a lunatic and not as competent as you at understanding logic and science?
I agree, Lionz, on martyrdom. I think I made similar arguments already in recent days. Did you read that? And I mention the idea of martyrs well before 2026.Lionz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2026 9:33 pm As far as what you asked on the 2nd, just consider what happened in Exodus if He made it very clear who He was to the Israelites and then the Israelites still did questionable stuff and made Him angry anyway. Now consider 2 Esdras 1:35-37.
http://1611bible.com/kjv-king-james-version-apocrypha/2-esdras/1.html
Things might be a lot more clear soon, but consider the wheat and tares stuff if you want all evil destroyed and/or all tares destroyed asap. This might all just be a speck of time at the beginning of eternity where hearts are being weighed.
As far as martyrdom, who willingly and knowingly dies for a lie that they absolutely know is a lie? You think the disciples were just lying about seeing Christ resurrected but were still willing to be tortured and killed for what they knew was garbage?
viewtopic.php?p=5286053&hilit=martyrs#p5286053Re: Who is the “Greatest Man Who Ever Lived”?
Post by jusplay4fun » Wed May 24, 2023 9:55 pm
Re: Debate here if you doubt Jesus is the Creator of the universe born in flesh
Post by jusplay4fun » Tue Aug 04, 2026 2:45 am
Cheers to you, too, Lionz.Lionz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2026 9:33 pm @jusplay4fun
Do you think Adam had a mother? If so, what do you think made him special?
The formation is known as the Dún Briste Sea Stack and secular academia wants us to think it portrays 350 million years of slow build up despite how smooth lines are in it maybe. I propose that Genesis 7 contains a more accurate explanation when it comes to what happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%BAn_BristeDún Briste (Irish: Broken Fort) is a natural sea stack or pilaster – in geomorphology called a stack. (...)
The stack is primarily composed of layered sedimentary rocks, including limestone, sandstone, and shale. Formed roughly 350 million years ago during the Carboniferous period, these horizontal, multi-colored strata represent ancient seabed deposits.

andWhen did martyrdom begin?
Martyrdom has roots that trace back to ancient times, particularly within Jewish tradition. The concept of martyrdom is often linked to the passive resistance of Jews during the Maccabean revolt (173–164 B.C.), which inspired later Christian ideals of martyrdom
The early Christian martyrdom began to take shape in the first century A.D., particularly during the persecutions under Roman emperors like Nero, who initiated widespread persecution of Christians around A.D. 64
This period marked a significant escalation in the number of individuals who were executed for their faith, establishing martyrdom as a central theme in early Christian identity.
When did martyrdom become significant?
Martyrdom became significant in early Christianity during the first few centuries AD. This period was marked by intense persecution of Christians, particularly under Roman emperors like Nero, Domitian, and Diocletian. Martyrs were viewed as exemplars of faith, and their deaths were believed to confer special spiritual rewards, such as the forgiveness of sins committed after baptism The accounts of these martyrdoms served to strengthen the faith of other Christians during times of persecution (as per PBS).
The accounts of these martyrdoms served to strengthen the faith of other Christians during times of persecution.

As with the nile monitor, it only took a few seconds of Googling to unearth some information and answers from trusted sources. I really recommend that you put your questions into a decent search engine before posting them on here in any attempt to undermine the arguments of others. I realise that facts get in the way of belief, but now that we have documented facts, that really is the place to start.The root Greek word drakōn originally meant a large serpent. Human's innate, evolutionary fear of snakes heavily shaped early serpentine templates. (https://www.britannica.com/topic/dragon ... l-creature)
Ancient civilizations frequently unearthing large, mysterious bones - such as dinosaur fossils or Pleistocene mammal remains - interpreted them as the skeletal remains of legendary dragons.
Nile crocodiles and massive monitor lizards provided a living basis for scaly, multi-limbed beasts. (https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science- ... -23969126/)
Specific physical traits in regional lore often matched local fossil finds, such as fossilized Pliocene deer skull antlers inspiring aspects of the Chinese Long.
Hmmm... is it possible that, in the days before the general populace were able to write, entire groups were wiped out but forgotten about because nothing of them survived, and the "winners" didn't want any reminders?jusplay4fun wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2026 11:23 am
However, I do not know of any significant group of martyrs BEFORE Christianity. Since it was UNIQUE in the ancient world, it obviously had an impact on many Romans and the Roman Empire, citizens or not.
Without a better means to discern what actually happened in UNRECORDED History, we can agree on your point here, Apatheist.Apatheist wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2026 2:26 pmHmmm... is it possible that, in the days before the general populace were able to write, entire groups were wiped out but forgotten about because nothing of them survived, and the "winners" didn't want any reminders?jusplay4fun wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2026 11:23 am
However, I do not know of any significant group of martyrs BEFORE Christianity. Since it was UNIQUE in the ancient world, it obviously had an impact on many Romans and the Roman Empire, citizens or not.
I accept there's nothing documented, but we don't know much about what was going on in South America, Asia or even tribal Africa at the time.
I'll have to let your point stand, as I have no evidence to the contrary, but I'm not sure we can be 100% that it NEVER happened anywhere else.


Summary; AI-generated
Christianity encompasses a vast array of denominations and sects. While it's challenging to pinpoint an exact number due to the diversity and ongoing evolution of beliefs, there are several major branches and numerous smaller denominations.
Major Branches
Catholicism: The largest branch, with over a billion adherents.
Protestantism: Includes many denominations such as Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, and Anglicans.
Orthodoxy: Comprises Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox churches.
Diversity
Estimates suggest there are over 30,000 distinct Christian denominations worldwide, reflecting various interpretations of scripture and theological beliefs.
Each denomination may have its own unique practices, beliefs, and governance structures.

It doesn't mean they're all wrong. It does mean, however, that they can't all be right, which is my main standpoint; since it is impossible to know which, if any, is right, then it's highly likely (ie 39999:1) that one's belief is incorrect in respect of the differences.jusplay4fun wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2026 2:23 am Let's discuss a KEY Point: There are many different church denominations, especially Christian denominations.
Does this huge number (at least 40,000) mean they are all WRONG? NO.
Most or many of the most public controversies now involving the Catholic Church involve sex (NOT a major theme in Scripture, btw; it is to me a "fringe issue"). Those matters are: celibate priests, pedophile priests, abortion, and treatment of homosexuals. One recent Pope (I think it is Francis) said he wanted to move beyond these matters and wanted to shift attention toward the poor and marginalized.
February 11, 21
I hold the keys to life and death. I create life to serve me the one true Lord of all. I cry out for the tragedy that abortion has caused and has inflicted on the world and those lives that have been destroyed without justification. Every soul I create is valuable and special to me. I mold each person in the palm of my hand. I alone create life and call it into being. I alone call that life from this life in death. I am Lord of all the living and all those who hurt my little ones shall know my wrath like no other! Every life is precious to me not to be thrown away like trash! My heart aches for the loss of so many souls to this grave sin. Continue to pray for the unborn they are dear to me.
Go in my love and mercy.
WRONG.HitRed wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2026 5:35 amFebruary 11, 21
I hold the keys to life and death. I create life to serve me the one true Lord of all. I cry out for the tragedy that abortion has caused and has inflicted on the world and those lives that have been destroyed without justification. Every soul I create is valuable and special to me. I mold each person in the palm of my hand. I alone create life and call it into being. I alone call that life from this life in death. I am Lord of all the living and all those who hurt my little ones shall know my wrath like no other! Every life is precious to me not to be thrown away like trash! My heart aches for the loss of so many souls to this grave sin. Continue to pray for the unborn they are dear to me.
Go in my love and mercy.
Apatheist wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2026 7:40 amWRONG.HitRed wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2026 5:35 amFebruary 11, 21
I hold the keys to life and death. I create life to serve me the one true Lord of all. I cry out for the tragedy that abortion has caused and has inflicted on the world and those lives that have been destroyed without justification. Every soul I create is valuable and special to me. I mold each person in the palm of my hand. I alone create life and call it into being. I alone call that life from this life in death. I am Lord of all the living and all those who hurt my little ones shall know my wrath like no other! Every life is precious to me not to be thrown away like trash! My heart aches for the loss of so many souls to this grave sin. Continue to pray for the unborn they are dear to me.
Go in my love and mercy.
What about the lives of the women who will be ruined by having a child that they don't want or can't look after? How good a life will it be for an unwanted, possibly abandoned child? What about those created by rape?
Stop making up and spouting this nonsense. Get some therapy.
---January 14, 20
Abortion
I am the way. I am the Prince of Peace. My ways are paved with love for each soul. My heart is marked by the piercing I received while I was on the Cross. More wounds have been put there. The killing of many of my children through abortion. The wound is so grave it is hard to bear at times. Life is so fragile no human can know.
I come to right the wrongs that have been done to my heart and God the Father. My heart bleeds for these children that are unwanted and thrown away like trash. I created each and every soul that has been lost to this grave sin abortion.
I call all to pray for an end to this grave sin. Put an end to the suffering my children are going through. I call for the repeal of such laws that permit this. I witness the death of my children daily.
Many do not see the harm they do when they kill my little ones. The pain that is caused in so many ways. The grief my Father and I feel for the loss of so many little ones to this horrible sin. My mother weeps over this grave loss of life.
Do not vote Democrat it would be a mortal sin to vote for this party. They do not support life in any form. They are self-love and not about me the creator of life itself. Their ways are not my ways, says the Lord of Hosts.
I call on people to follow the way of life. Each and every soul has its worth for I am the one who made them. I called all to life before time itself. I was there to witness life start. Each and every life is precious to me and my Father.
Go in my love and my mercy.
The Flood: In Genesis, the global flood destroys all living creatures on earth, which inherently includes infants and children.The Tenth Plague of Egypt: In Exodus 12:29-30, God strikes down the firstborn of Egypt, which included firstborn infants and children.Conquest of Canaan / Amalekites: In passages like 1 Samuel 15:3 and Joshua, God commands the Israelites to totally destroy enemy populations, explicitly naming infants and children.David’s Son: In 2 Samuel 12:15-18, the prophet Nathan states that the Lord struck the infant son born to King David and Bathsheba with an illness that led to his death.
We're supposed to believe that Jesus is telling you which way to vote...and he's a Republican???HitRed wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2026 5:35 am
Do not vote Democrat it would be a mortal sin to vote for this party. They do not support life in any form. They are self-love and not about me the creator of life itself. Their ways are not my ways, says the Lord of Hosts.
September 8, 19
I have you in the palm of my hand always. I know everything. I seek hearts that are faithful to me and to my will. I seek hearts to listen to me to do my will. My heavenly Father desires all hearts to return to him. I ask my faithful to believe and trust in me.
My heart aches at the offenses that are taking place. My heart bleeds at the horrors that are being done to my little ones [Abortion]. Pray for my little ones, that only I can hear them cry in such pain. My heart aches for all of those and for more offenses that are taking place. Pray for the end of the lies that are being told. I am the God of love!
Come to me, all hearts with repentance for the wrongs done to me. I am the God of mercy and compassion to all that come to me. I am the God of love, tender of heart. I come to let my mercy be known to all. I come to draw hearts back to my Father in Heaven.
Seek what is of Heaven. Things of earth will pass from memory and will be gone. I am who I say I am. The God of mercy, love and compassion on all who seek me. I am the Lord, the creator of all life here on earth and above. Seek only me, the one true God of Heaven. I have the way of everlasting life for all. Come to me, I am peace and love for the world today. Keep your eyes fixed on me always. I lead always to myself.
Go in my love and mercy.