If you don't want to debate (by which I mean expressing an actual opinion, preferably backed up by evidence), why post?Pack Rat wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 10:28 am What's next? Debating whether Santa or the Easter Bunny exist?
Moderator: Community Team
If you don't want to debate (by which I mean expressing an actual opinion, preferably backed up by evidence), why post?Pack Rat wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 10:28 am What's next? Debating whether Santa or the Easter Bunny exist?
I have no idea why you think the fact that the guy can draw some clever pictures proves anything at all.Lionz wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 12:41 am Dukasaur,
How about just keep looking if you think there’s no evidence for a non-materialist view of the universe.
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/fCgqku3Uboc
No-one mentioned boundaries. You can post whatever they allow, I just didn't see how it contributed to either side of the debate.Pack Rat wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 5:19 pm I expressed my opinion. You do not set boundaries, the moderators do.
