Debate here if you doubt Jesus is the Creator of the universe born in flesh

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Apatheist
Posts: 706
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 3:52 pm

Re: Debate here if you doubt Jesus is the Creator of the universe born in flesh

Post by Apatheist »

Pack Rat wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 10:28 am What's next? Debating whether Santa or the Easter Bunny exist?
If you don't want to debate (by which I mean expressing an actual opinion, preferably backed up by evidence), why post?
User avatar
Pack Rat
Posts: 3034
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:03 pm

Re: Debate here if you doubt Jesus is the Creator of the universe born in flesh

Post by Pack Rat »

I expressed my opinion. You do not set boundaries, the moderators do.
User avatar
Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
Posts: 28451
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re:

Post by Dukasaur »

Lionz wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 12:41 am Dukasaur,

How about just keep looking if you think there’s no evidence for a non-materialist view of the universe.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/fCgqku3Uboc
I have no idea why you think the fact that the guy can draw some clever pictures proves anything at all.

And it's not even precisely correct. For instance, he claims the Giza pyramid has a slope of 51.5, when it's 51.8. Not that it would prove anything even if he had it right. I'm sure if I compared the ratio of my penis to my index finger, I could find some famous landmark which also incorporated that ratio, but what on earth do you think it would prove?
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Apatheist
Posts: 706
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2025 3:52 pm

Re: Debate here if you doubt Jesus is the Creator of the universe born in flesh

Post by Apatheist »

Pack Rat wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 5:19 pm I expressed my opinion. You do not set boundaries, the moderators do.
No-one mentioned boundaries. You can post whatever they allow, I just didn't see how it contributed to either side of the debate.
I have not seen anything to suggest what your opinion on Jesus actually is - please show me where you have posted that, or restate it, then we can debate it.
Do you support the premise of the thread title, or oppose it?
User avatar
riskllama
Posts: 9192
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: deep inside Queen Charlotte.

Re: Debate here if you doubt Jesus is the Creator of the universe born in flesh

Post by riskllama »

just ignore him & he'll bugger off soon enough...
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”