Removing players

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Removing players

Postby Qwert on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Ok ,i need to have Answer on these question.
-------------
1. Can player be complete erase from CC?
2.Can player avatar be removed?
3.Can player name be removed?

-------------------------------------
if these are all possible, then mods need to use these and start clean some players out of CC.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Removing players

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:56 pm

qwert wrote:Ok ,i need to have Answer on these question.
-------------
1. Can player be complete erase from CC?
2.Can player avatar be removed?
3.Can player name be removed?

-------------------------------------
if these are all possible, then mods need to use these and start clean some players out of CC.


1> Yes
2> Yes
3> Yes

and to your conclusion. No, although some players get kicked in a myriad of ways. Some for agrevation on a large scale, some for loopholeabuse. They really try not to ban everybody with a bad idea.
also
A chair as 4 legs, A dog has 4 legs. a dog = a chair?
User avatar
Major SirSebstar
 
Posts: 7329
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Re: Removing players

Postby Qwert on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:11 pm

I put these question because recently i find so many people who have these names
-Waffen SS-dead
-Adolf Hitler
-Einsatsgruppen
-Benito Musolini
-Dass Reich
---------------------------------
If i whas MOd, then i will start clean these immediately, there its no moment for any discussion.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Removing players

Postby blakebowling on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:36 pm

I really don't understand the problem with any of these usernames.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Cadet blakebowling
Operations Manager
Operations Manager
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Removing players

Postby SirSebstar on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:48 pm

they glorify nazi;s, but you have no problem with that?

I told qwert that having bad taste or being an idiot is not a punnishable offense. With these i am on the fense though. Why would any sane person pick these names unless he was trying to aggrevate someone else?
User avatar
Major SirSebstar
 
Posts: 7329
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Re: Removing players

Postby blakebowling on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 pm

SirSebstar wrote:they glorify nazi;s, but you have no problem with that?

I told qwert that having bad taste or being an idiot is not a punnishable offense. With these i am on the fense though. Why would any sane person pick these names unless he was trying to aggrevate someone else?

I disagree that they are glorifying nazi's. If they are, shouldn't Osama's name be changed as well? (I don't actually believe this, just using it as a counter example).
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Cadet blakebowling
Operations Manager
Operations Manager
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Removing players

Postby Just_essence on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 pm

It's always best on a case-by-case basis.
Private Just_essence
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Removing players

Postby Qwert on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 pm

blakebowling wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:they glorify nazi;s, but you have no problem with that?

I told qwert that having bad taste or being an idiot is not a punnishable offense. With these i am on the fense though. Why would any sane person pick these names unless he was trying to aggrevate someone else?

I disagree that they are glorifying nazi's. If they are, shouldn't Osama's name be changed as well? (I don't actually believe this, just using it as a counter example).


Blake, these name its not come from head suddenly,, you need to have knowledge about these .
Nobody can accidental put these names , if you dont know what they represent.

Its will be good that each person who have these name give some valid reason why they need to have these names here in CC.
Just simple question " Why you want to create username Adolf Hitler?"

Can you give any normal reason why these name need to stay in CC?
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Removing players

Postby blakebowling on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:20 pm

qwert wrote:
blakebowling wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:they glorify nazi;s, but you have no problem with that?

I told qwert that having bad taste or being an idiot is not a punnishable offense. With these i am on the fense though. Why would any sane person pick these names unless he was trying to aggrevate someone else?

I disagree that they are glorifying nazi's. If they are, shouldn't Osama's name be changed as well? (I don't actually believe this, just using it as a counter example).


Blake, these name its not come from head suddenly,, you need to have knowledge about these .
Nobody can accidental put these names , if you dont know what they represent.

Its will be good that each person who have these name give some valid reason why they need to have these names here in CC.
Just simple question " Why you want to create username Adolf Hitler?"

Can you give any normal reason why these name need to stay in CC?

Can you give me any normal reason why your name needs to stay in CC? I'm not saying that the name is necessary, I'm saying it shouldn't be a problem. I understand the history, and I'm not saying that there weren't hardships faced due to these leaders. I'm simply saying that their image or their name is not in itself bigoted.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Cadet blakebowling
Operations Manager
Operations Manager
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Removing players

Postby Qwert on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:47 pm

blakebowling wrote:
qwert wrote:
blakebowling wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:they glorify nazi;s, but you have no problem with that?

I told qwert that having bad taste or being an idiot is not a punnishable offense. With these i am on the fense though. Why would any sane person pick these names unless he was trying to aggrevate someone else?

I disagree that they are glorifying nazi's. If they are, shouldn't Osama's name be changed as well? (I don't actually believe this, just using it as a counter example).


Blake, these name its not come from head suddenly,, you need to have knowledge about these .
Nobody can accidental put these names , if you dont know what they represent.

Its will be good that each person who have these name give some valid reason why they need to have these names here in CC.
Just simple question " Why you want to create username Adolf Hitler?"

Can you give any normal reason why these name need to stay in CC?

Can you give me any normal reason why your name needs to stay in CC? I'm not saying that the name is necessary, I'm saying it shouldn't be a problem. I understand the history, and I'm not saying that there weren't hardships faced due to these leaders. I'm simply saying that their image or their name is not in itself bigoted.


i dont have any normal reason why mine names need to stay in CC, well i even dont know what QWERT means. If someone report mine name like offensive, with logical explanation,then i will change imediatly.
But im aware what Adolf Hitler means, and you act like you are not mod, like you dont read CC forum rules?
Somehow i feel that you try to defend these, for what reason i dont know? What more fact and explanation you need so that these name be removed from CC? Are CC policy change when El_Jefe come here?
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Removing players

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:37 pm

What about Genghis Khan? What about Shaka Zulu? What about Pierre Trudeau? Should everyone named after an evil dictator be banned? Come on!
User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 9472
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Removing players

Postby Just_essence on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:34 pm

qwert- If they haven't done anything to you, just put them on your foe list if you really want to avoid them. There is nothing to suggest that they are sadistic, and they are most likely decent people if you get into contact with them. Their name does not imply that they follow their namesake's ideology, in most, if not all, cases.
Private Just_essence
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Removing players

Postby greenoaks on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Dukasaur wrote:What about Genghis Khan? What about Shaka Zulu? What about Pierre Trudeau? Should everyone named after an evil dictator be banned? Come on!

those are ok because no jews were hurt
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor
 
Posts: 9997
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: Removing players

Postby Just_essence on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Not sure if trolling...
But the Jewish religious population aren't the only ones to suffer mass discrimination. Hitler may be the most infamously known dictator, but the unjustified deaths at the hand of other dictators count no less as a crime against humanity and as a censorship basis just because Hitler was more recent -and known- in his exploits.
Of course, I said censorship basis based on the POV of those who favor censorship, but I personally do not favor censorship.
Private Just_essence
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Removing players

Postby greenoaks on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Just_essence wrote:Not sure if trolling...

just a little bit :D

the difference i see between nazis and others is as i stated. everyone else is ok to use, even our new administrator has a terrorist as his av.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor
 
Posts: 9997
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Next

Return to Questions & Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eiganjo and 1 guest

Login